Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 09:55:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: have 8 bitcoins want western union. escrow only!!!!!  (Read 902 times)
zidane10 (OP)

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 05:42:56 PM

Hey everyone . I have about 8 bitcoins for sale and i need westernunion. I will never trade without a middle man or an escrow.  Unless you're extremely trusted.
Mickeyb

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

Move On !!!!!!

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 05:45:51 PM

Just FYI, there is no reason someone would deny a 3rd party escrow if they're not gonna rip you off. That is even if they have a huge trust rating. Take that from someone who has seen an escrow himself, with 100+ rating scam only for ~25 BTC
zidane10 (OP)

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 05:50:40 PM

Just FYI, there is no reason someone would deny a 3rd party escrow if they're not gonna rip you off. That is even if they have a huge trust rating. Take that from someone who has seen an escrow himself, with 100+ rating scam only for ~25 BTC

I never used an escrow other than localbitcoins. How does it work in here?

Appreciated!
Mickeyb

Move On !!!!!!

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 05:58:08 PM

I never used an escrow other than localbitcoins. How does it work in here?

Appreciated!
Well escrow here is an unbiased 3rd person , who has spent a lot of time on the forum and has gained much reputation. Lowest rep for one would be 100 considering the amount you're risking. I'd advice you to go with OgNasty(and as a PSA please be warned of impersonators, as listed here) as an escrow for this, even Blazed(the person with the highest trust score) could do it but last I heard he wasn't doing escrows any more.

So here's more or less how it goes: You send BTC to escrow->Either one of you pays the fees->Escrow confirms -> The seller sends you the payment -> After you confirm the escrow sends the BTC to seller. Of course disputes might happens and escrows have their way of dealing with it, but as I said this is the general outline of how escrows work, OgNasty for one might not be following this.
doctorsnaggles

Activity: 258
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2016, 06:17:58 PM

Cant hardly wait to see that "deal" going through  Grin

According to your own (and recent) activity: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=507131;sa=showPosts

And I quote:

1. You wont go first (only with a middlemen.. ho ho)
2. You do business that involves your "debit card" as youre unable to do banktransfers

You have been already "informed" by an old forum member how things works:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1028867.msg11124687#msg11124687

Then you decided to get a few months sleep with zidane10 and here you are again, with a brand new memory.

Also funny, how many payment solutions you tried?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1043039.msg11262797#msg11262797

I guess Skrill didnt work either... so after more than half a year of "offering/asking", "hanging around" and "bumping" - you came up with zero transactions (or any at all) and you ask "how does it work in here" for escrow. Yep, makes sense. So I guess back then, in April 2015, when you "just stated":

You expected your mom to provide the escrow service as a middleman?

The best is, you say now you have 8 Bitcoins and want Western Union ( Grin Cheesy), but few days ago, you were buying "40$-50$" worth of Bitcoins ...

What a circus ... at least this time your account wasnt worth as much as the other one.

Good luck next time, Donk

Fuck the signature - if you are so desperate for money why dont you go and get a fucking job first - once you did that, perhaps you will think twice what kind of shit you want to be affiliated with.
Mickeyb

Move On !!!!!!

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 06:21:15 PM

~snip~

Well then, I guess all of my 'help' went to waste then. Nice work though, you might even pass off for QS
zidane10 (OP)

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 06:27:23 PM

Cant hardly wait to see that "deal" going through  Grin

According to your own (and recent) activity: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=507131;sa=showPosts

And I quote:

1. You wont go first (only with a middlemen.. ho ho)
2. You do business that involves your "debit card" as youre unable to do banktransfers

You have been already "informed" by an old forum member how things works:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1028867.msg11124687#msg11124687

Then you decided to get a few months sleep with zidane10 and here you are again, with a brand new memory.

Also funny, how many payment solutions you tried?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1043039.msg11262797#msg11262797

I guess Skrill didnt work either... so after more than half a year of "offering/asking", "hanging around" and "bumping" - you came up with zero transactions (or any at all) and you ask "how does it work in here" for escrow. Yep, makes sense. So I guess back then, in April 2015, when you "just stated":

http://s10.postimg.org/3mbyh5r5l/Image_267.png

You expected your mom to provide the escrow service as a middleman?

The best is, you say now you have 8 Bitcoins and want Western Union ( Grin Cheesy), but few days ago, you were buying "40$-50$" worth of Bitcoins ...

What a circus ... at least this time your account wasnt worth as much as the other one.

Good luck next time, Donk

~snip~

Well then, I guess all of my 'help' went to waste then. Nice work though, you might even pass off for QS

TL:dr please?

I made some money gambling after I bought BTC with Skrill and if I'm going to be using an escrow how or why would I scam?

http://prntscr.com/a5e8z7
doctorsnaggles

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2016, 06:35:20 PM

I made some money gambling after I bought BTC with Skrill and if I'm going to be using an escrow how or why would I scam?

Yea, that lucky horse of yours came finally through. Guess what, same happened to me just now:

You never used anything but try to keep it up and alive as long as possible.

Fuck the signature - if you are so desperate for money why dont you go and get a fucking job first - once you did that, perhaps you will think twice what kind of shit you want to be affiliated with.
zidane10 (OP)

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 06:40:17 PM

Yea, that lucky horse of yours came finally through. Guess what, same happened to me just now:

http://s13.postimg.org/3olpsokuf/5_Zoi_R3d66.png

Why the fuck are you shit posting, can't someone legit sell some fucking coins?

or is everyone a scammer in your eyes...
doctorsnaggles

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2016, 06:44:36 PM

Read my post again.. we know how it will end, so better concentrate on your other accounts. This one is done.

Getting nervous? Lately your "business" hasnt been as good, eh? Dont worry, give it another try.

Youre as "legit" as that "proof" link of yours  Grin Cheesy

zidane10 (OP)

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 06:46:48 PM

http://s13.postimg.org/3olpsokuf/5_Zoi_R3d66.png

Read my post again.. we know how it will end, so better concentrate on your other accounts. This one is done.

Getting nervous? Lately your "business" hasnt been as good, eh? Dont worry, give it another try.

Youre as "legit" as that "proof" link of yours  Grin Cheesy

You seriously are fucking autistic
doctorsnaggles

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2016, 06:54:33 PM

You seriously are fucking autistic

The true coloooooors... but thats common with you people, cause when your "free income" is getting hurt, you would even go as far as even scamming sick people, eldery etc. .. you, go and activate that other account and start building it up, lets waste no time.

Mickeyb

Move On !!!!!!

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 07:02:41 PM

You know what? That satoshi guy everyone keeps talking about? Yeah one of his addresses incidentally belong to me, just ask me if you need a Screenshot or a Blockchain link proving it

In all seriousness though, if you want to get out of this fucking mess you have made, sign a message from the address which you claim holds the amount you show in the SS. Might not bring up your credibility up from a scammer, but might bring it up to 'shady'
mexxer-2

Activity: 924
Merit: 1005

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 07:26:43 PM

So all in all, the OP was offering payments via reversible method of payments(in all of his posts) in the pasts with no deals at all in the end.

And he is back, acting innocent , potentially offering fake proof of funds with a type of scam that I have seen in the past happening(and users getting negs for).

Correct?

See enough reasons to give if the first point is true, but still going to give him until tomorrow to come up with a signed message from an address that has exactly the same amount of BTCs as claimed in the Screenshot.
zidane10 (OP)

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 07:29:16 PM

You know what? That satoshi guy everyone keeps talking about? Yeah one of his addresses incidentally belong to me, just ask me if you need a Screenshot or a Blockchain link proving it

In all seriousness though, if you want to get out of this fucking mess you have made, sign a message from the address which you claim holds the amount you show in the SS. Might not bring up your credibility up from a scammer, but might bring it up to 'shady'

What do you mean by a signed message?
Hannu

Activity: 1061
Merit: 502

RIP: S5, A faithful device long time

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 07:32:46 PM

Hey everyone . I have about 8 bitcoins for sale and i need westernunion. I will never trade without a middle man or an escrow.  Unless you're extremely trusted.

Why you dont exchange it for dollars? Shocked

BTC: 3Qnnx4cu45Gx4WcksNCnBPu3TaUZ5sKkLo
LTC: LYX1ZH7f4qcXq52AzA6grUYDfDngVz7BEi
XRP: rLrbZMJDdL8eQd7HsW314bCtvE16LTLYkM?dt=1113
mexxer-2

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 07:33:15 PM

What do you mean by a signed message?
Refer to this for a tutorial of how to sign a message. In short
One of the more advanced features of the encryption algorithm used by the Bitcoin protocol is a means to digitally sign an arbitrary message with the private key from a specific address. This allows one to prove ownership of a bitcoin address without disclosing the private key. The signature that is generated can then be used to verify that the message was indeed generated by a specific address.
mexxer-2

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 08:13:18 PM

you, go and activate that other account and start building it up, lets waste no time.
Well as it seems you have done a lot of research on him, do you have any info on his alts? Might come in handy when I start neg-bombing(cool term) him and his alts, after he doesn't show a signed message, which I suspect is the most likely thing that is going to happen
doctorsnaggles

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2016, 08:23:45 PM

you, go and activate that other account and start building it up, lets waste no time.
Well as it seems you have done a lot of research on him, do you have any info on his alts? Might come in handy when I start neg-bombing(cool term) him and his alts, after he doesn't show a signed message, which I suspect is the most likely thing that is going to happen

Its loads of accounts - its usually always the same pattern and its a group of people behind the majority of scams, for instance:

The processes are divided into teamwork, you have people lurking in forums, getting people onto e.g. skype, where you meet another person (often suddenly on skype the person isnt aware of things mentioned in between). Think like 911 nigeria scams, captcha-scams, its organized and in between you have the gambling addicted kids and other weirdos. So more accounts will pop up as they do already now.. .we just have to keep an eye on it.

But the whole issue is rather that there is no real security in place so exposing all their ways wouldnt be helpful, its more fun to expose them after they invested time in a scam Smiley

warningsigns

Activity: 896
Merit: 1082

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 12:32:12 AM

Its loads of accounts - its usually always the same pattern and its a group of people behind the majority of scams, for instance:

The processes are divided into teamwork, you have people lurking in forums, getting people onto e.g. skype, where you meet another person (often suddenly on skype the person isnt aware of things mentioned in between). Think like 911 nigeria scams, captcha-scams, its organized and in between you have the gambling addicted kids and other weirdos. So more accounts will pop up as they do already now.. .we just have to keep an eye on it.

But the whole issue is rather that there is no real security in place so exposing all their ways wouldnt be helpful, its more fun to expose them after they invested time in a scam Smiley

Very nicely and smoothly said. I agree 100%. Keep up with the good work.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: