Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:59:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [HIRO] Hirocoin Takeover + New Development + updates! v0.8.8.1  (Read 23045 times)
thevictimofuktyranny
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1004

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 11:50:16 PM

Any plans to move off X11 algo, with the new ASIC X11 miners, about $1,000,000 is going to robbed from the X11 system in BTC and dollars to pay for the new mining equipment.

And, who wants to be a victim of robbery! LOL

Whilst, the GPU miners don't have to take out BTC and Dollars to get a rapid return on their investment, because their investments last for 3 years.

Perhaps moving to neoscrypt or another algo, would revitalise Hiro coin!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SlowGrowth

Activity: 490
Merit: 264

| Privacy Advocate | Game Theory | Free Thinker |

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2016, 11:53:18 PM

any news?
CC-Resurgam

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

I Shall Rise Again From The Ashes Of My Failures.

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2016, 05:41:21 PM

NEW WEBSITE

CryptoCoderz has updated its webpage and would like to encourage everyone to check it out.

Hope everyone likes it.

CryptoCoderz.com

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄                  ▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄            ▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░▌        ▐░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░▌░▌     ▐░▐░▌
▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌                    ▐░▌                    ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌                    ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌▐░▌ ▐░▌▐░▌
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░▌  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░▌ ▐░▐░▌  ▐░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌▐░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌   ▐░▌    ▐░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀█░█▀▀  ▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀█░█▀▀  ▐░▌  ▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░▌     ▀      ▐░▌
▐░▌         ▐░▌     ▐░▌                                        ▐░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌         ▐░▌     ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌             ▐░▌
▐░▌          ▐░▌    ▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░▌          ▐░▌    ▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌             ▐░▌
▐░▌           ▐░▌   ▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌           ▐░▌   ▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌             ▐░▌
  ▀               ▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀               ▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀                  ▀    ▀                 ▀
     ▓▒░░ Fast
     ▓▒░░ Affordable
     ▓▒░░ Friendly
CC-Resurgam

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2016, 05:45:06 PM

we address this in the new website. X11 was a great system however now that their are Asic miner for it CryptoCoderz understands that the community wants to change algo's. However this is no small task and would require a vote. We are very busy as of late and want to assure you we have been testing the algo and new algos we have made. we are considering HMQ1725 (Espers custom blockchain) Scatter (still in early development) or Simplex (Needs more testing) when we decide what would be the best switch then we will start a vote for the community to change to another algorithm.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄                  ▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄            ▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░▌        ▐░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░▌░▌     ▐░▐░▌
▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌                    ▐░▌                    ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌                    ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌▐░▌ ▐░▌▐░▌
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░▌  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░▌ ▐░▐░▌  ▐░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌▐░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌   ▐░▌    ▐░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀█░█▀▀  ▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀█░█▀▀  ▐░▌  ▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░▌     ▀      ▐░▌
▐░▌         ▐░▌     ▐░▌                                        ▐░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌         ▐░▌     ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌             ▐░▌
▐░▌          ▐░▌    ▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░▌          ▐░▌    ▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌             ▐░▌
▐░▌           ▐░▌   ▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌           ▐░▌   ▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌             ▐░▌
  ▀               ▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀               ▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀                  ▀    ▀                 ▀
     ▓▒░░ Fast
     ▓▒░░ Affordable
     ▓▒░░ Friendly
SlowGrowth

Activity: 490
Merit: 264

| Privacy Advocate | Game Theory | Free Thinker |

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2016, 06:06:46 PM

we address this in the new website. X11 was a great system however now that their are Asic miner for it CryptoCoderz understands that the community wants to change algo's. However this is no small task and would require a vote. We are very busy as of late and want to assure you we have been testing the algo and new algos we have made. we are considering HMQ1725 (Espers custom blockchain) Scatter (still in early development) or Simplex (Needs more testing) when we decide what would be the best switch then we will start a vote for the community to change to another algorithm.

cool thx for answering
CC-Resurgam

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2016, 07:11:08 PM

cool thx for answering

Its what i am here for. Smiley

▓▒░░ Fast
     ▓▒░░ Affordable
     ▓▒░░ Friendly
wll1rah

Activity: 209
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 06:24:07 AM

I'm looking for help to create a merged mining pool.

I wan to mine the following coins:

HIRO - Hiro Coin
DIRT - Dime Coin Dirty
GRN - Granite Coin
KARMA - Karma Coin

Any help would be appreciated in getting up and running.
Blurb

Activity: 47
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 07:24:59 PM

Merge mining requires support in the child coin for AUX POW , which i don't think any of those coins has...
I doubt any of them is currently suitable as parent coins due to the low hash rates they have atm...

(Adding aux pow to Hiro and merge mining with dash would possibly be interesting, but probably fatal ;P)
adsactly

Activity: 170
Merit: 105

ADSactly is an Autonomous Decentralized Society

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2016, 12:07:17 PM

This looks very interesting. I still have 4K HIRO Locked up in Poloniex we shall see
if Poloniex still had them on File.

Do you want to be the FIRST to Know about New Cryptocurrency Projects and New Inventions that could potentially change the world for the better?

Join ADSactly Discord the Decentralized Community of Cryptocurrency Enthusiasts and New Comers.

http://discord.me/adsactly
huige007

Activity: 887
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 07:42:14 PM

But right now, there is nothing new. Huh
tempestb

Activity: 729
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 06:41:19 PM

I believe this coin is dead, again.

The guy from CryptoCoders or whatever started a new coin instead ->  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1434700.0

I believe their concentration is on this coin, and no one is working on Hiro.

1D7JwRnoungL1YQy7sJMsqmA8BHkPcKGDJ
We mine as we dream...  Alone
sawa
Legendary

Activity: 1308
Merit: 1011

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 07:46:00 PM

p2pool: http://crypto.office-on-the.net:9408

sawa
Legendary

Activity: 1308
Merit: 1011

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 08:03:18 PM

I believe this coin is dead, again.

I do not think so. Wallet is operating normally, there is a connection with others:
hirocoind getinfo
{
    "version" : 80801,
    "protocolversion" : 70013,
    "walletversion" : 60000,
    "balance" : 1145994.14965870,
    "blocks" : 1201748,
    "timeoffset" : -3,
    "connections" : 13,
    "proxy" : "",
    "difficulty" : 0.03638442,
    "testnet" : false,
    "keypoololdest" : 1469923922,
    "keypoolsize" : 101,
    "paytxfee" : 0.00000000,
    "mininput" : 0.00001000,
    "errors" : ""
}

Works Exchange, are trading:
https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=HIRO_DOT
https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=HIRO_LTC
https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=HIRO_DOGE
https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=HIRO_FTC
https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=HIRO_UNO
https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=HIRO_XMR

The guy from CryptoCoders or whatever started a new coin instead ->  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1434700.0
So what? They can not do much more different coins?

HIRO - it is an old coin, it will not be dead. Even if the developers will no longer engage in this coin, then there are other developers.

tempestb

Activity: 729

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 08:56:07 PM

Dead in the sense that it is worth nothing.

1D7JwRnoungL1YQy7sJMsqmA8BHkPcKGDJ
We mine as we dream...  Alone
CC-Resurgam

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2016, 10:25:06 PM

Dead in the sense that it is worth nothing.
It is only worth nothing at the moment because as of right now there is no purpose outside trading as most coins do not have a purpose.
The dev team does not have the ambition to seek money instead we seek operation, and started out reviving dead coins, making them stable, bringing back the community, and soon will give the coin a purpose.

We plan on having all our projects be intertwined, have an in house trading platform for our projects, and give every project a specific purpose. right now we are focusing on ESP our latest project to create a secure emailing system. once that is done we will begin the integration process and combine every project we have. and then individually develop functionalities for each project.

As we are not seeking to make profit from nothing as most groups do the price is low. we have not done anything to prevent this. if people seek to sell they will, there will always be buyers. the cheaper it is the more buyers there can be.

I hope this clarified a few things about the project and the group behind it.

@Everyone sorry for being away for so long. Espers has kept me busy as has a few recent fires in my area.

▓▒░░ Fast
     ▓▒░░ Affordable
     ▓▒░░ Friendly
DigitalCurrencyConsultant

Activity: 671
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 04:59:34 PM
Last edit: May 02, 2017, 09:56:58 AM by DigitalCurrencyConsultant

any news?

well yes  Grin

https://novaexchange.com/market/BTC_HIRO/
https://novaexchange.com/market/LTC_HIRO/
https://novaexchange.com/market/DOGE_HIRO/

https://www.coingather.com/exchange/HIRO/BTC

coingecko

on the moon yet?[/center]
oser41eric

Activity: 501

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 05:00:38 PM

Nice,going to trade some coins
trade-sa-to-shi

Activity: 116
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2016, 09:45:29 AM

Hirocoin live at Tradesatoshi

https://www.tradesatoshi.com/Exchange?market=HIRO_BTC   Smiley

q327K091
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1010

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 04:59:24 PM

how is the resurrection going ?
CC-Resurgam

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2016, 05:12:08 PM

how is the resurrection going ?
Well the chain is stable. it is on multiple exchanges so id say pretty well. we are focusing on the espers blockchain right now. and when it is done we will focus on cross integration, bringing value to every one of our projects, and will be giving each project its own purpose. this is still being worked on however. The Hiro community has been lacking support, and we will soon be resurrecting the communities of all our projects heavily in the near future.

▓▒░░ Fast
     ▓▒░░ Affordable
     ▓▒░░ Friendly
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: