Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:33:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: WTS BITCOINS! JUST PURCHASE ME A TOP UP CARD USING UR PAYPAL/CC, ANONYMOUS!  (Read 1659 times)
cIubminer

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 04:26:42 PM
Last edit: February 20, 2016, 05:07:33 PM by cIubminer

This person has no intention of using Escrow despite what he claims in this thread.

!!! WARNING: This user is a newbie. If you are expecting a message from a more veteran member, then this is an imposter !!!

Omg I just freakin saw your message
Thanks for the defamation?

I had no intentions or I had no knowledge about escrows?
You just taught me didn't you? I was reading about it, cant I?

Seriously I know who u are. Fuck it

You stated it was an Escrow sale -

Ok! This is an escrow listing!

When you are happy to use Escrow drop me a pm with your rate and how much bitcoin you wish to trade.

Will update this post as necessary.

---------------------------------------------------------------
And he goes offline again  Roll Eyes

This guy is 100% a scammer and I will be amazed if proven wrong.
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
markj113
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1043

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 05:20:41 PM

looks like the OP knew all about Escrow in his other sales thread too -

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1370306.0

Base on what assumption do I belong to your little category of being a scammer?
This dude above me basically cry 'scammer' on me after he wants me to send $200 BTC to him first when I was replying about doing escrow instead.

For God's sake, I was replying but I had to wait 360 second before I could hit send. And there you go feeling mad because I 'ignored' your PM.

You're Requesting $200 BTCs from me first and sounded so all high and mighty about you being a better person. What makes you think you're special and superior than me that you have to control the whole situation about who goes first?

I bet you hate what you are reading right now and you're probably boiling in flames (over nothing) but you started this baseless nonsense.
Scram away.... urm, what do I call you, ok.... Scammer. Smiley

Op is defo showing some suspicious activity.
items4btc (OP)

Activity: 57

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 06:36:43 PM
Last edit: February 20, 2016, 07:06:04 PM by items4btc

I'm innocent and not proven guilty. & there goes my negative trust. For nothing.

Didn't do shit and I get negatives and such.

I was reacting to the person who called me scammer just because he couldn't wait for my PM.
And by reacting I'm suspicious how?

And don't make a newb account with 0 post,  come back to me for my BTCs, and threaten to not take down your nasty post unless I must agree to your conditions.

You are that same fella that triggered all of these. I did say escrow listing openly in this thread and forum! Yes! But after that, I did post OPENLY FOR ALL TO SEE that I may be worried about fake codes hence I did made it clear that escrowing may not go in my favour. You' selective copy and paste' keyboard warrior. You make my life a living hell. Thanks for all the unwanted attention, JUST GET OVER IT ALREADY MAN.

Haters gonna hate. Cos I am sure you wont like a newbie that talks like that. But, So that makes you all what? The Oh I'm So Saint One?
I'm still selling BTCS, not backing out on my usual deal, those who are interested, please just open your eyes and scout the forum and my posts. I am clearly being pushed to a corner with all the name callings and dissings.

Ciao, I'm gona fuvking chill.

markj113
Legendary

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 06:39:03 PM
Last edit: February 20, 2016, 06:52:40 PM by markj113

Changed my feedback to neutral, you now only have 2 neutrals warning others to trade carefully and use Escrow.  I will remove my feedback after you have completed a few transactions and proved yourself not to be a scammer.

Without Escrow you will be lucky to do any trades at all with no feedback or trading history.  

If you mention you will use escrow then someone pm's you for a trading asking to use Escrow and you refuse it doesnt look good.

You may be new here but we arent and most people that join the forum and try and scam usually tick the same warning boxes and you have ticked a few so far.  Scammers always follow the same pattern on a daily basis here.
items4btc (OP)

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 06:56:24 PM
Last edit: February 20, 2016, 07:13:26 PM by items4btc

changed my feedback to neutral (you now only have 2 neutrals warning others to trade carefully and use Escrow)

Without Escrow you will be lucky to do any trades at all with no feedback or trading history.  

If you mention you will use escrow then someone pm's you for a trading asking to use Escrow and you refuse it doesnt look good.

Noted, thank you. I will do escrow. But not on these cards,  so I think I will stop here and just sell my BTC for something else, maybe direct payment.
Sorry if I seemed too wishy washy on escrowing  but I am speaking based on experience on fake card codes that buyer insist was real. Happened to quite a number of vendors(CN) in localbitcoin. Escrow didn't even work out well for them.

Sorry, close shop on this one. Good night, will think of another escrow listing that is win-win.
items4btc (OP)

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 08:21:44 PM
Last edit: February 20, 2016, 08:50:58 PM by items4btc

This person has no intention of using Escrow despite what he claims in this thread.

!!! WARNING: This user is a newbie. If you are expecting a message from a more veteran member, then this is an imposter !!!

You stated it was an Escrow sale -

When you are happy to use Escrow drop me a pm with your rate and how much bitcoin you wish to trade.

Will update this post as necessary.

---------------------------------------------------------------
And he goes offline again  Roll Eyes

This guy is 100% a scammer and I will be amazed if proven wrong.

You crazy? You are really speculating all of these nonsense. When I Don't reply you = I am scammer.  Inactive on forum = I am scammer : Went offline: I am scammer

Amusing. I think you're a lil obsessed here bro.

And  you copy and paste our conversations selectively as well. Very good actor, no wonder people were misleaded and supported you.
But wait, You jolly well knew I didn't know what was the full meaning of escrow. So don't copy and paste the escrow talk above, you jumbled up the timings, you left some parts out and you're clearly manipulative. Yuck

You kept PMing me to sell you some, and talked about escrow. I replied this:
Quote from: items4btc on Today at 03:43:01 PM

I don't think escrow works to my favour. If I set up an escrow payment processor, how will you pay me with the card's code and pin when the payment processor only accepts btc, paypal. Therefore an exchange is made right? Is that how escrow works?

You corrected me and replied

1) You send the bitcoin to Escrow (one of the well known forum ones like OgNasty or monbux.

2) When they confirm they have received the bitcoin I send you the cards code and pin.

3) You check the card is valid/redeem as required.

4) When you are happy you tell the Escrow to release the bitcoin to me.

You just gave me a whole new meaning to ESCROW that I didn't know of. Back then I I thought  escrow meant going through some payment processor like payivy.com. I am new and have little knowledge to this forum and terms. So after you TAUGHT me what was escrow, I was reading up on OGNASTY and MONBUX, u barely waited for my reply, think that I ran away, jumped to conclusions and act mad again. You went haywire because probably u were impatient and wanted my reply so bad, u allow anxiety to fall on you and you 'expose' me as a scammer, again.
Posted by: cIubminer  

Insert Quote

THEN I replied THIS TO YOU:

Look at your story and look at my story now. You purporsely emphasize this sentence that I said after the above paragraph:

You used this paragraph  and sentence against me and made it sound like I am  a delusional ACTING
joke.
You evil cruella de vil, you took something which I said yesterday and mix it in another time frame altogether.

You only selectively took replies that fits to your side of your story.
Give me a break. Came to me twice with different accounts so you're demanding with me when u're the one who needs the BTC  supply and floods me with PM and then go crazy on me.

I'll let everybody be the judge, since you love to copy and paste to your convenience. I will fill up the holes.

U have been jinxing me since from the day I was born in this forum

wayniac30

Re: WTS BITCOINS! JUST PURCHASE ME A GIFT CARD, PAY WITH PAYPAL OR CC, ANONYMOUS!

Today at 12:31:54 AM

Send you a PM..... no answer
YOUR VERY FIRST POST, YOU ALREADY SOUND SO IMPATIENT. wtf

wayniac30
Please PM me more info, i need to buy some BTC

I need to buy $200 BTC.... what do i do?

Quote from: items4btc on Today at 01:04:35 AM

Nope, it is under TOP UP. I think u must navigate the website from scratch.

then click pay my bills now . from there u will be brought to another window.
let me know if u see exaxctly what i need to buy. thanks

Did that already, after that a pop-up opens and i can enter my credit card details....
wayniac30
So how do we proceed? I'm not gonna send you the code first, you are a newbie and might scam me.

I suspect you are a scammer and don't have BTC to sell, i am not gonna send you the code before you send me the btc... i got two codes (1000RMB each)

HE STARTS TO PANIC AND blabber rubbish BUT SERIOUSLY I WASNT EVEN AWARE I HAD MESSAGES I WAS READING AND working ON ANOTHER THREAD.

Starts to speculate at forum. Loner lonely boy.

Re: WTS BITCOINS! JUST PURCHASE ME A GIFT CARD, PAY WITH PAYPAL OR CC, ANONYMOUS!

The codes you are talking about can not be refunded.... nobody will send gift card codes to a Newbie first
Nobody ask anybody anything yet. You start to  blabber in forum

Quote from: wayniac30 on Today at 01:26:23 AM

As soon as i let him know i don't want to go first he stops answering PM.... watch out people! Probably a scammer!

you kidding me? you calculated my actions and predicted it like Buddha? Fascinating wild imagination. By the time I was looking back at my sell BTC thread I was appalled to see this post. You just think that my time is 100% dedicated FOR YOU SOLELY? And because of your wary posts, you swerved people into thinking I was a scammer and make them put 'ticks' on me..gave me neutral trust.

owlcatz
Left him a neutral trust until he either accepts escrow, or edits OP to reflect such.

wayniac30

Re: Selling AliPay Funds (To Your AliPay Wallet) For BTC

This user is a scammer, watch out.
You taint my selling threads and affected business.  You vengeful spirit. You ignited a few people to come over, told them your side of the story, and I had no say to stop your scheming story.

u Changed account,

logged into doctorsnaggles:

Just go away please..., ah and for the rest of you, yes, some accounts are related to scammers, of course some "semi ok" ones (not this clown) are used to back up when nothing works anymore

Ahh... why u dont go ahead and make some "succesful" trades with him? If you still didnt get how it all works, its crap like yours what makes it worse.

Whoever donates to that OP clown - dont come crying.
You didn't had to change account my dear, I clearly know it was u, but after that I figured. You had to log back into your first account and try your luck again asking for BTC.

wayniac30

I removed the neg rep and post in your thread for now, i'm awaiting your reply as i want to get this done asap.

And then you came with another account again

cIubminer

Hi,

A great service you are offering and just what I was looking for.

How many bitcoin can you supply?

I would also want to use Escrow to protect both us as we are both new here

So are you willing to use Escrow for a trade Yes or No?

So instead of all the BIG hoo haa thinking he successfully tried to make me the bad guy, I would like to tell you in your distorted face, to get a grip. bitchh,

cIubminer

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 08:34:32 PM

Instead of spending 20 minutes posting a load of shit making yourself out to be hard done by try doing a trade through escrow.

p.s. try posting a bitcoin address showing how much bitcoin you hold.

Then sign a message from that address.

Until then you are still a scammer  Kiss Kiss
items4btc (OP)

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 08:53:51 PM

Instead of spending 20 minutes posting a load of shit making yourself out to be hard done by try doing a trade through escrow.

p.s. try posting a bitcoin address showing how much bitcoin you hold.

Until then you are still a scammer  Kiss Kiss

I'm not your bitch.
Get it?
Good boy. You cute little puppyyy.
U kinda admit though, that u are indeed obsessed over something, but I just  don't know what. I think you're just upset that why a scammer like me hasn't scammed anyone yet. come on, I know that u know u have hope & faith in me, right? if not why you wouldn't be asking for proofs. Don't challenge yourself anymore.
cIubminer

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 08:28:57 AM

try posting a bitcoin address showing how much bitcoin you hold.

Until then you are still a scammer
polseren9

Activity: 14

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 09:10:39 AM

I have a 5 pm limit in a hour please wait it wont let me send more messages atm
wayniac30

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 09:13:14 AM

wtf??? double accounts? logged into the wrong one?
polseren9

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 09:24:35 AM

got him lol - DEFO A SCAMMER!!!
Just to clear something out lol i was about to sell this guy some btc and we agreed on escrow and i had a pm limit of 5 a hour so i decided to contact him via this post but i just found out he sent me a fake link to a copied post of og nasty LOL and tried to scam me he is a scammer 10000 %
markj113
Legendary

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 09:26:12 AM

Who were you selling to?
wayniac30

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 09:30:42 AM

Just to clear something out lol i was about to sell this guy some btc and we agreed on escrow and i had a pm limit of 5 a hour so i decided to contact him via this post but i just found out he sent me a fake link to a copied post of og nasty LOL and tried to scam me he is a scammer 10000 %

No your wrong since user items4btc shows Last Active:   February 20, 2016, 09:08:42 PM

So you can not be communicating with him....
polseren9

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 09:32:01 AM

No your wrong since user items4btc shows Last Active:   February 20, 2016, 09:08:42 PM

cIubminer Is a scammer not items4btc
wayniac30

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 09:35:03 AM

cIubminer Is a scammer not items4btc

No i don't buy it.... you come into this thread and just reply to another persons post? Nope.... you logged into the wrong account i think.
polseren9

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 09:48:15 AM

http://imgur.com/DsPEGfD
wayniac30

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 09:54:28 AM

So how is Clubminer a scammer? I don't get it... if i'm wrong, i'm wrong and i'll remove the neg trust and correct myself but explain pls.
polseren9

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 09:56:55 AM

So how is Clubminer a scammer? I don't get it... if i'm wrong, i'm wrong and i'll remove the neg trust and correct myself but explain pls.
When you click the link
it moves you to this page http://bitocintalk-topic303281.eu5.org/
Which is a copied post of an escrow guy with another btc address so if i would send it there he would just block me luckily i noticed it
wayniac30

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 09:59:40 AM

When you click the link
it moves you to this page http://bitocintalk-topic303281.eu5.org/
Which is a copied post of an escrow guy with another btc address so if i would send it there he would just block me luckily i noticed it

Ah ok... well i stand corrected! Sorry and i will remove the neg trust as i said.

Thx for taking the time to explain.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: