Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 08:50:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 1 BTC Loans Offered [PLEASE CLOSE]  (Read 1182 times)
johnniewalker (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 17, 2013, 06:58:28 PM
Last edit: January 19, 2013, 11:56:49 PM by johnniewalker

Hi,
I'm willing to offer 1 BTC loans to be paid back in 2 weeks @ 20% interest. If you'd like one I would need a Drivers License Scan, a hand-written promisary note, and a [clear!] picture of you holding the ID and Promisary note. If anyone is interested, PM me. I'd also like to state that I have the right to refuse any loan (if you have less than 100 posts it'll probably be a no).
Thanks

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
greyhawk

Activity: 938
Merit: 1009

View Profile
January 17, 2013, 07:52:15 PM

What about my Social Security #. Would you need that too for the loan of a bitbuck?
marketersales

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 17, 2013, 08:00:49 PM

Hi,
I'm willing to offer 1 BTC loans to be paid back in 2 weeks @ 20% interest. If you'd like one I would need a Drivers License Scan, a hand-written promisary note, and a [clear!] picture of you holding the ID and Promisary note. If anyone is interested, PM me. I'd also like to state that I have the right to refuse any loan (if you have less than 100 posts it'll probably be a no).
Thanks
Goodluck.
johnniewalker (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 17, 2013, 08:19:35 PM

What about my Social Security #. Would you need that too for the loan of a bitbuck?
And your mothers maiden name. Excuse me for not wanting to get ripped off.
johnniewalker (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 17, 2013, 08:24:47 PM

Is this not standard procedure? Its what I did when I got a loan. Tell me one reason why you shouldn't take precautions like that.
johnniewalker (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 17, 2013, 08:32:56 PM

Fug it then-Mods Please Delete
Projects

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 17, 2013, 08:59:31 PM

It would be standard procedure for loans of $500+ not $15
I wouldnt hand out my ID to anyone for less than that - not worth it.
Or even several hundred, but its far too excessive for $15.

Buying Bitcoins for cash or gold/silver bullion many methods to pay you - pm me for more information
Bank transfer, Cash, Postal Order, Western Union, MoneyGram, SEPA, Amazon & More  - Worldwide Transfers Available
*NEW* BTC for Citibank P2P transfers - USD/EUR please pm me for more information
21after2

Merit: 16

View Profile
January 18, 2013, 12:15:31 AM

Is this not standard procedure? Its what I did when I got a loan. Tell me one reason why you shouldn't take precautions like that.

It's not that it's not smart. It's that even legitimate borrowers probably won't bother to do all of that for $15, especially when they can find someone else to lend it to them with less restrictions. I would rather have the protection on the loan myself Wink
marketersales

Merit: 10

View Profile
January 18, 2013, 10:59:37 AM

It would be standard procedure for loans of $500+ not $15
I wouldnt hand out my ID to anyone for less than that - not worth it.
Or even several hundred, but its far too excessive for $15.
WTF.
Projects

View Profile
January 18, 2013, 01:19:52 PM

What do you not understand?
Never heard of ID fraud?

Buying Bitcoins for cash or gold/silver bullion many methods to pay you - pm me for more information
Bank transfer, Cash, Postal Order, Western Union, MoneyGram, SEPA, Amazon & More  - Worldwide Transfers Available
*NEW* BTC for Citibank P2P transfers - USD/EUR please pm me for more information
johnniewalker (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 19, 2013, 10:13:57 AM

Never heard of ID fraud?

I'm the one who commits ID fraud? I do not believe this to be invasive. Its my money and I'm going to do whatever I need to keep it.
DPony13

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 19, 2013, 10:23:56 AM

Then what's the point of letting people ask for loans if
you aren't going to let them loan anyway?
Never heard of ID fraud?

I'm the one who commits ID fraud? I do not believe this to be invasive. Its my money and I'm going to do whatever I need to keep it.

EndTheFed123, if you had just taken the money it wouldn't have ended like this Sad
BTW this hasn't been the real DPony13 since he "came back", I just hacked this account, SirLolicon is the real DPony13 I think.
greyhawk

Activity: 938
Merit: 1009

View Profile
January 19, 2013, 11:33:08 AM

Well the idea is to collect lots of documentation on a prospective client, then refuse the loan as outlined in the OP, then resell that data to interested parties. As OP has aptly demonstrated he's willing to sell any and all things he picked up lying around whereever.

What about my birth certificate, jackdaniels, will you need that too for your bitbuck loan?
Projects

View Profile
January 19, 2013, 12:32:01 PM

Well the idea is to collect lots of documentation on a prospective client, then refuse the loan as outlined in the OP, then resell that data to interested parties. As OP has aptly demonstrated he's willing to sell any and all things he picked up lying around whereever.

What about my birth certificate, jackdaniels, will you need that too for your bitbuck loan?

.. and your passport, and bank statement clearly showing your sort code and account number and a front and back scan of your credit card.

🏰 TradeFortress 🏰
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043

👻

View Profile
January 19, 2013, 12:35:55 PM

I ask for ID with address, photo, etc, but not for a 1 BTC loan. Have enough OTC rep, have a few successful trades, etc and I'll send you coins for small amounts.
Projects

View Profile
January 19, 2013, 12:38:28 PM

I ask for ID with address, photo, etc, but not for a 1 BTC loan. Have enough OTC rep, have a few successful trades, etc and I'll send you coins for small amounts.

This is exactly what I agree with.
I would (and have) sent out ID for bigger loans, but for under $20? come on!

johnniewalker (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 19, 2013, 11:56:10 PM

This is exactly what I agree with.
I would (and have) sent out ID for bigger loans, but for under $20? come on!
What if a brand new user asked you for a 1 BTC loan?
johnniewalker (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 19, 2013, 11:57:25 PM

Also, Mods: Please close.
repentance

Activity: 868

View Profile
January 20, 2013, 12:01:50 AM

Also, Mods: Please close.

You can lock your own thread.

All I can say is that this is Bitcoin. I don't believe it until I see six confirmations.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: