Bitcoin Forum
June 09, 2024, 06:18:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [Unmoderated KRYPTON (KR$) THREAD  (Read 1357 times)
Makingsure (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

Judge a Man not by his postcount,but by activity

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 02:03:28 AM

Sigh, sadly Coventress seems to want to dodge our questions and concerns and now she has moderated my response to her garbage speil piggybacking ETH . , and so i will make this thread, for others as well to voice what they think is going on, the "KR TEAM'S" plans in general, and well anything they want, UNMODERATED.

A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.

Quote from: covertress on February 19, 2016, 10:20:58 PM
Hello, Krypton!

Welcome, everyone. I hope you’re as excited about the launch of Krypton as I am!

I know you’re looking forward to reading Krypton’s development plans, so let me quickly summarize where we are and where Krypton is heading.

Krypton is currently in stage 4 of the life-cycle of an Ethereum-based project. The digital cryptocurrency $KR has been created. **

Krypton will have a website and social media accounts to aid with marketing and dispensing news and development updates.

Once the $KR token has been tested and approved and the Swap/CFC completed, Krypton will be ready for marketing and exchanges.

Allow me to make a quick detour outlining Krypton’s plans to address a common question, $KR’s inherent worth.

In order for someone to see value in this project, one needs to understand smart contracts.

Here are a few excellent articles on the subject:

What are Smart Contracts? Cryptocurrency’s Killer App -
http://www.fastcompany.com/3035723/app-economy/smart-contracts-could-be-cryptocurrencys-killer-app
‘Smart Contracts’ are the Future of Blockchain - http://www.americanbanker.com/bankthink/smart-contracts-are-the-future-of-blockchain-1078705-1.html
Smart contracts in the news: https://www.google.com/search?q=augur+microsoft&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8#tbm=nws&q=smart+contracts

In the future, trustless smart contracts will be included in most business models, from auto loans to home entry systems. The vast explosion of interconnectivity via the Internet of Things makes this indeed, an unmapped frontier.

I hope it is clear that Krypton is more than a coin. It is, in fact, a token of a smart contract system. This is why you don’t see Krypton listed as some snappy and unique coin with a gimmick. $KR is a smart contract token that has not yet been licensed.

Back to the plan. The next step is to market Krypton to projects that need a ready-made smart contracts blockchain on which to perform trustless transactions.

An example of one such project, currently running on a Krypton-type, Ethereum-based platform, is Augur, which uses the token $REP.

Augur is a prediction market built on top of the Ethereum blockchain. The concept is a tool that allows users to forecast events by using software that understands the odds of basically any probability better than you do. This could make betting on sports games, elections, and future events easier because the protocol is meant to be more consistent. Augur (http://www.augur.net/) uses a token within its system called REP (reputation) that gives a user more trust in the network. After an event occurs those who use the system more truthfully get rewarded REP. The startup just recently finished a crowd sale (http://bitcoinist.net/prediction-market-platform-augur-launches-crowdsale-today/) and also created the first contract on Ethereum’s Frontier.  [source: http://bitcoinist.net/six-ethereum-projects-and-its-five-competitors/]

** If you haven’t yet checked out Ethereum’s website (https://ethereum.org/), I encourage you to do so. Their site does a nice job of explaining the life-cycle of an Ethereum-based project, like Krypton. Ethereum also lists many more companies that are currently employing smart contracts in their business models. Take a look at them.

Consensus 2016 (http://www.coindesk.com/events/consensus-2016/), CoinDesk's summit on digital currencies and blockchain tech, is only three months away. Companies looking to license Krypton’s smart contract capabilities will be there. So will I.

"Smart contracts are really the killer app of the cryptocurrency world." -- Chris Ellis

I invite you to join the Krypton community by taking part in the Croud-Funding Campaign in the coming weeks. We’ve just begun our journey. The frontier awaits.

- covertress

MY DELETED RESPONSE

ur kidding right?
that was just a buncha info about ether apps and smart contracts...
have you guys done anything yourselves but make a wallet and a coin?
or have any projects being worked on?
except marketing ?
"krypton will have social media accounts"
thats literally ALL i read about anything KR is doing itself, and that's nothing imo

ok well thx for ignoring our questions and concerns and just piggybacking more eth stuff
i am out, thank god i never bothered switching the eth rigs for this
seedtrue
Legendary

Activity: 963
Merit: 1002

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 02:18:32 AM

I agree that it is pretty weird, and confusing that she is dodging any valid question. She is not very active in the thread, and most responses seem to be cookie-cutter responses. I am not sure what they are trying to do, but that is not the way to have success with anything.
Makingsure (OP)

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 02:25:54 AM

I agree that it is pretty weird, and confusing that she is dodging any valid question. She is not very active in the thread, and most responses seem to be cookie-cutter responses. I am not sure what they are trying to do, but that is not the way to have success with anything.

yupp my thoughts too.
it will be interesting to watch, it's weird yes that she's not trying harder to support her coin and "team", and very seldom around the thread.
trolls like me can be shut up very easy with honorable responses
and vets like you can be satisfied with responsive answers and proper tech details,
does not seem hard for straight arrow projects ;\

time will tell, this thread will sit for thoughts as her project carries on
stoner19

Activity: 752
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 03:52:24 AM

My reply, shortly after yours was deleted as well.

This is what I wrote that was deleted:
Code:
Makingsure's comments may have been blunt, but they still raised valid questions & concerns. 
Deleting user's posts this early into your project is only going to hurt you.
I'm most certainly not causing, creating, nor spreading FUD, only seeking clarification and followup to other posts, as was Makingsure.

I made a comment on IRC about it.
Code:
[18:16:30] <stoner19> we're not going to make any progress here if you just keep deleting posts...
[18:50:09] <RagingBull> stoner19 if every message covertress makes will be followed by fud, then no progress will be done,
and if they do feel the need to fud they can start another thread and not worry about being deleted at all.
She should delete all fud and fud quotes from now on so she can pass the message through.

I'm most certainly not spreading FUD, only asking for clarification.
seedtrue
Legendary

Activity: 963
Merit: 1002

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 04:03:38 AM
Last edit: February 20, 2016, 04:19:04 AM by seedtrue

This is a perfect example of how to kill a coin with promise before it even gets going. The pool has 2 miners, and the difficulty is like 13 or something.

Her premine AFTER the swap is over 5,000,000 coins. There are only 5760 coins created each day. Therefore, it will take 868 days of all coins mined just to catch up with her. She has posted no info about what she will do once she sells the premine for BTC.

Super greedy, and I really hope no one loses too much on this while she fills her pockets with their BTC.

edit: I just realized my math was off. My math was at 4 coin/ minute. It is actually 1 coin per minute

so 1440 coin per day
5,000,000 + coins premined to sell for btc

5,000,000 /1440 = 3472.2 days of ALL coins mined just to catch up to her premine
CjMapope
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092

~Full-Time Minter since 2016~

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2016, 04:29:21 AM

My reply, shortly after yours was deleted as well.

This is what I wrote that was deleted:
Code:
Makingsure's comments may have been blunt, but they still raised valid questions & concerns. 
Deleting user's posts this early into your project is only going to hurt you.
I'm most certainly not causing, creating, nor spreading FUD, only seeking clarification and followup to other posts, as was Makingsure.

I made a comment on IRC about it.
Code:
[18:16:30] <stoner19> we're not going to make any progress here if you just keep deleting posts...
[18:50:09] <RagingBull> stoner19 if every message covertress makes will be followed by fud, then no progress will be done,
and if they do feel the need to fud they can start another thread and not worry about being deleted at all.
She should delete all fud and fud quotes from now on so she can pass the message through.

I'm most certainly not spreading FUD, only asking for clarification.

o, it's so dumb , this "FUD" crap.
stupidest thing ever on this forum i swear that word ;p

what really "grinds my gears" is her blatant piggybacking on ETH ,
and ignoring everyone's questions and concerns (whether negative or puppy-dog/rainbow thanks for the fuck all and a shitty wallet too) attitudes.
ass kissing noobs for what? theres nothing there but a promise to travel on premine money to promote her personal vision, bah.
even when ASKED if the promotion would help the community and/or investors and miners, the only response (12+ hours later) was more ETH piggyback hype ;\    just disappointing really, as i have heard of Covetress and thought this would be more. hopefully it still will be , somehow.

(ya not to mention just screams greed that 10mil to 0.25 block reward, geeeeez.....
i know many other coins have done that even ETH itself had large premine, but let's face it, this is not CLOSE to ETH. same algo maybe, thats it lol
for what i see anywayz ;p

~Got this girl in my bed, a roof over my head, i mint a couple coins a week, and thats how i make bread~
~On the 12th day of Hatzvah, OGminer said to me: "compute root of the merkle hash tree!"~
Prohashing  -- Simply the best Multipool!
Panadacoin

Activity: 296
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 03:10:45 PM

Where is real thread? I could not find  Huh
InceptionCoin

Activity: 108

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 03:15:18 PM

Where is real thread? I could not find  Huh
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1368118.0

Skilled C++ and Python programmer. Looking around to create solid longterm coin by myself. Do you have any ideas? Feel free to PM me.
covertress

Activity: 694
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 03:26:58 PM

Awwww, come on, guys... don't be sore. No hard feelings. I still care.

Why don't we  Kiss and make up?

Come to the party! Bring your friends!

50000 $GAIA Rain Party

irc channel #GAIAcoin

Wednesday 24-Feb 4PM ET

before $KR swap Thursday

Yes! You read that right... a    R A I N    P A R T Y !!!

I'm going to rain free coins on everyone who comes to irc channel #GAIAcoin for the party.

What better reason than to make sure than everyone here gets a little free GAIA to swap, if they want to? Wink

So, please, invite your friends. Let's see if we can best GAIA's room record attendance. If we do, I might just draw the 5000 GAIA winner of this twitter contest early! (https://twitter.com/covertress/status/698129086724579328)  Shocked

To help you with the party time:

4:00 PM Wednesday, Eastern Time (ET) is...

9:00 PM Wednesday, London (drew)

10:00 PM Wednesday, Warsaw

6:00 AM Thursday, Tokyo

8:00 AM Thursday, in Canberra ACT, Australia

I'm going to rain 50,000 GAIA!  Shocked Shocked Shocked

See you there!
 Cool

btw, $KR OP thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1368118.msg13920662#msg13920662
Makingsure (OP)

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 05:06:12 PM

Awwww, come on, guys... don't be sore. No hard feelings. I still care.

Why don't we  Kiss and make up?

Come to the party! Bring your friends!

50000 $GAIA Rain Party

irc channel #GAIAcoin

Wednesday 24-Feb 4PM ET

before $KR swap Thursday

Yes! You read that right... a    R A I N    P A R T Y !!!

I'm going to rain free coins on everyone who comes to irc channel #GAIAcoin for the party.

What better reason than to make sure than everyone here gets a little free GAIA to swap, if they want to? Wink

So, please, invite your friends. Let's see if we can best GAIA's room record attendance. If we do, I might just draw the 5000 GAIA winner of this twitter contest early! (https://twitter.com/covertress/status/698129086724579328)  Shocked

To help you with the party time:

4:00 PM Wednesday, Eastern Time (ET) is...

9:00 PM Wednesday, London (drew)

10:00 PM Wednesday, Warsaw

6:00 AM Thursday, Tokyo

8:00 AM Thursday, in Canberra ACT, Australia

I'm going to rain 50,000 GAIA!  Shocked Shocked Shocked

See you there!
 Cool

btw, $KR OP thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1368118.msg13920662#msg13920662

well im glad to think this is so funnny....

i would never attend your scamcoin conference , to push your shitcoin bags, so your team can travel
will you ever answer any tech questions?
or maybe just admit it's a piggyback cash grab off ETH?
what a joke you are
no wonder only 2 miners on your coin (prob not even you)

DO NOT GIVE IN TO THIS SCAM, ZERO TECH, JUST WORDS AND PIGGYBACKING ETH
Makingsure (OP)

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 01:59:35 AM

so Coventress is just preaching on an apparently empty thread, claims "slack is where it's at" ya im sure, not for your coin thats for sure ;p
noone mining, and hopefully noone swallows this crapcoin
the thread is silent except her own bumps and few word post whores, but that will happen if u ignore experienced members tech questions or questions at all.
o well, im sure she will keep shilling to her empty thread,
 meh we see these scams come and go all the time.
stay safe guys
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: