Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 07:32:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [Solo Group Mining] 1-3Ph Group (based off Block Breakers United)  (Read 410 times)
buckeyez (OP)

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 02:37:21 AM

Objective

Forming a group to solo mine together at 1-3Ph depending on funds.
I will be investing 6-8 of my own BTC. Plan to start in 1-2 weeks, depending on funds.

I will collect money, rent rigs from nicehash, then point them at http://solo.ckpool.org/ and hope we find a block.

You may get money back, and you may not get money back. It all depends on if we find a block or not. If we do find a block we will divide the block up and give each person that bought in the exact same amount. If not, you will receive nothing back. Invest / Gamble at your own risk

If you would like to withhold some funds as a donation to -ck for running his pool and being a great developer in the community. I will hold it and create a transaction including everyone's donations and post on -ck's thread that will include everyone that chooses to donate.

Datasheet

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1TV2GBkuYJrny1lwY3_HYfLQcM_lZSEJBmr1y3ah8Qts/edit?usp=sharing

Pricing

Minimum buy-in is 0.05 BTC.
Maximum buy-in, there is none.
Buy-in increment amount is 0.05 BTC (no odd ball amounts)

Address to send to: 36h1jLJ9222yv4qBer3ztqvdcHfrQW2G5A

Template
Code:
Name:
Group Number:
TX ID:
Return address:

Terms

• Have fun, but not too much that you go completely broke. Only risk what you can afford.
  • Payments and information will be processed ASAP.
  • Rentals will be for roughly 24 hours worth of hashrate.
  • Questions should be posted in the thread.
  • Payouts (if any) will be done after all hashing is complete and all block confirmations are in, so just 1 payout will be sent.
  • No IOU's.

Extra Mining Rigs

If you do choose to donate extra mining rigs and hashrate, it is on your own dime. But it increases our chances as a collective. And also Thank You if you choose to do so. Just rename the worker to something else. This will help you and me identify workers.

If you have any questions, critiques, or would like to join please feel free to post below.

fedor3327

Activity: 644
Merit: 523

Passionate about Crypto

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 03:22:36 AM

From pool:
If you find a block, 99% of the 25BTC + transaction fees get generated directly at your bitcoin address!

But... don't forget that in approx. 140 days (20750 blocks) if you find a block it will be 12.5 BTC.

Anyway good luck.

Regards.
AngusCanine
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

To weird to live To rare to die

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2016, 07:15:28 AM

Why wouldn't you just use block breakers united group 3 instead of this new thread? Or join the Germans?
buckeyez (OP)

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 03:46:00 PM

Why wouldn't you just use block breakers united group 3 instead of this new thread? Or join the Germans?

neither seem to be running this.

buckeyez (OP)

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 03:58:28 PM

Closing this, I will be doing the run on my own. Any Mod feel free to delete.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: