Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 02:32:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: HELP NEEDED ON CPU MINING.  (Read 1285 times)
righterous (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 07:06:29 AM

I just purchased 100 vps accounts and i want to use it for cpu coin mining.
Please recommend a coin that i can mine profitably.
How can i use only one address for all the coin mine from all the 100 vps.
Any help and suggestions will be greatly appreciated.
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
parmatiya

Activity: 239
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 07:40:58 AM

You can mine the Monero with CPU with AES-NI support. But if you want to pay to mine, then you might get your money back.

righterous (OP)

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 07:45:00 AM

You can mine the Monero with CPU with AES-NI support. But if you want to pay to mine, then you might get your money back.
Thank you. but how can i deploy all my vps for monero mining with only one monero address?
CookieMonstaSMTH

Activity: 33

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 04:39:23 PM

It is very simple, you can just use only one wallet for all miners. Or even better option is using this pool dwarfpool.com/xmr with poloniex wallet.
righterous (OP)

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 08:42:50 PM

It is very simple, you can just use only one wallet for all miners. Or even better option is using this pool dwarfpool.com/xmr with poloniex wallet.
Thank you for sharing this site http://dwarfpool.com/xmr, please how do i configure vps for xmr mining?
assorbion

Activity: 3

View Profile
February 22, 2016, 09:48:59 PM

I am also interested in it. Is here some mining script/software with automated setup?
I know how to compile packages & install miner stuff manually (it takes lot of time), but if anybody know some automated method of installing miner software to centos vps - please share it!

Thanks!
righterous (OP)

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 05:24:40 AM

I am also interested in it. Is here some mining script/software with automated setup?
I know how to compile packages & install miner stuff manually (it takes lot of time), but if anybody know some automated method of installing miner software to centos vps - please share it!

Thanks!
I dont think there is any automated method of doing this but can you share the code to compile this through SSH? my servers are just wasting now.
parmatiya

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 01:02:49 PM

Thanks!
I dont think there is any automated method of doing this but can you share the code to compile this through SSH? my servers are just wasting now.

Your server CPU has to have the AES-NI support to do the Monero mining. Otherwise, it is too slow.

righterous (OP)

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 06:56:46 AM

Thanks!

Your server CPU has to have the AES-NI support to do the Monero mining. Otherwise, it is too slow.
Does this AES-NI comes with vps linux package.
parmatiya

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 11:40:45 AM

Thanks!

Does this AES-NI comes with vps linux package.

If your VPS use Xenon, it should be standard now. But it is bettter not to rent VPS just for minining purpose. It is just a bonus for mining.

Grctest

Activity: 47

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 06:48:39 PM

Gridcoin is a pretty decent crypto to contribute towards - you could crunch BOINC work units using the pool and earn Gridcoin for the next couple decades. BOINC has existed for like.. 15 years now? CPU work will always be available.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: