Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 03:55:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [FREE] Gaw Fury Scrypt Miner(s) 1.3MHs  (Read 642 times)
icanscript (OP)

Activity: 686
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 09:04:17 AM

Hi,

I bought about 10 of these a few years back, no idea where the cables are but they take standard packs (I used a laptop charger to power one once) and a micro usb USB lead.

Anyway I only have the units and not sure how many of them I have seen 3 maybe 4 (I need to check stocks) anyway if anyone is interested I will go look for them and send them to you (you pay postage of course.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-v14lBhfjng0/U902tR4rM7I/AAAAAAAACxk/gjxDoRdzxxA/s1600/DSC_4393.JPG

I will re-inform that I dont know how many I have though, I dumped a load of stuff months ago and some could have gone with it,  I could have all 10. I know I seen a couple yesterday.

Cheers
Erkallys
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1004

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 09:05:28 AM

I would be interested in this ! From where will they be shipped, and what's their weight ? I hope you're not too far from where I live !
CosaNostra

Activity: 843

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 09:10:27 AM

Hi,

I bought about 10 of these a few years back, no idea where the cables are but they take standard packs (I used a laptop charger to power one once) and a micro usb USB lead.

Anyway I only have the units and not sure how many of them I have seen 3 maybe 4 (I need to check stocks) anyway if anyone is interested I will go look for them and send them to you (you pay postage of course.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-v14lBhfjng0/U902tR4rM7I/AAAAAAAACxk/gjxDoRdzxxA/s1600/DSC_4393.JPG

Cheers

Cool! May I have some?

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
icanscript (OP)

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 09:10:53 AM

I would be interested in this ! From where will they be shipped, and what's their weight ? I hope you're not too far from where I live !

From UK,

I will have to tell you the weight later as they are in the spare room and we have guests over  Roll Eyes
Erkallys
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 09:15:36 AM

From UK,

I will have to tell you the weight later as they are in the spare room and we have guests over  Roll Eyes

That's nice, you're just near me ! I thinbk that I'll take your offer Wink ! Post here the price or PM me about the for shipping to France.
icanscript (OP)

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 09:26:43 AM

From UK,

That's nice, you're just near me ! I thinbk that I'll take your offer Wink ! Post here the price or PM me about the for shipping to France.

I find them today, get them weighted up and give you a postage price
Vhawk23

Activity: 153
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 09:40:00 AM

So... it's gone already or still available?
Just asking tho Grin
icanscript (OP)

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 11:21:47 AM

They are going to Erkallys, First come first serve.

Erkallys, Il PM you when I have found them.

For now, this thread is locked.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: