Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 09:37:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: SCAMMER: Fancyhash. He refuses to pay me for some service done by me.  (Read 3481 times)
TomGC

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 27, 2016, 06:54:48 PM

sorry for lose. plz check more about first when trade.
Stemby
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1008

View Profile
February 27, 2016, 06:58:22 PM

I get tied of correcting his errors and waste my time. Probably this work should be paid too? Not only your correction. What do you think?
In fact my proposal is 25% + 65% = 90% of the stipulated amount (10% is for your annoyance). And you would get a really perfect work: my punctiliousness is legendary  Tongue

“…virtual currencies, could have a substitution effect on central bank money if they become widely accepted.”
ECB Report, October 2012
Gianluca95 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1196

Reputation first.

View Profile
February 27, 2016, 07:00:48 PM

I get tied of correcting his errors and waste my time. Probably this work should be paid too? Not only your correction. What do you think?
In fact my proposal is 25% + 65% = 90% of the stipulated amount (10% is for your annoyance). And you would get a really perfect work: my punctiliousness is legendary  Tongue

25% of the amount will be paid in ADVANCE by me, so, 35% sales for the translation is a good deal. I don't want to add other thing, I'm trying to do my best in way to conclude in the best way this sort of misunderstanding.

█████████████████████████████
███▀█████████████████████▀███
███  ▀▀███████████████▀▀  ███
███     ████▀▀ ▀▀████     ███
███     ██▀       ▀██     ███
███     ██         ██     ███
███     ██▄       ▄██     ███
███     ████▄▄ ▄▄████     ███
███  ▄▄███████████████▄▄  ███
███▄█████████████████████▄███
.Mixin Safe.

▄███████▄     
██▀   ▀██
             ▄███████▄
██▄   ▄██             ██▀   ▀██
▀███████▀             ██▄   ▄██
   ███     ▄███████▄  ▀███████▀
   ███▀▀   ██▀   ▀██     ███
   █████   ██▄   ▄██     ███▀▀
   ▀▀▀     ▀███████▀     █████
              ███        ▀▀▀
              ███▀▀
              █████
              ▀▀▀
2/3 Multisig Decentralized
Bitcoin Custody Solutions
💎
💪
🔓
CONFIDENT
RELIABLE
RECOVERABLE
..GET STARTED..
fancyhash

Activity: 137
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 27, 2016, 08:07:23 PM
Last edit: February 27, 2016, 09:15:58 PM by fancyhash

Rational time? But If you asked me to correct something on the translation and this was sent to you almost instantly, what do you want? Please, don't change roles, keep in mind that the man that has tried to take time in every way was you and not me, and PM talks in very clear way.

More then 5 times you sent me files with errors claiming that work was done! Cheating me.
That means exactly that more then 5 times you tried to scam me : work was not done but you asked for payment.
Every time you have corrected ONLY errors which i found !  

EVERY TIME CONTINUE SENDING ME FILES WITH ERRORS = TRYING TO SCAM ME = GET PAYMENT FOR WORK WHICH WAS NOT DONE.

MAY BE YOU WISH TO APOLOGIZE FOR THAT, AND COMPENSATE ME MY TIME  FOR DEALING WITH YOU?

I've said you that I'm not a coder, so is not my responsibility to check if structure and other things are correct, if you're noob that you aren't able to check it I can not do nothing.

I've said you that my order was :
I need to get this files exactly the same structure after translation. (tabs, tags etc )

May be you do not understand what i wrote in order ?
Coz you are  "not english and I can misunderstand something." (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1286719.msg13936435#msg13936435)
If order is not understandable for you i can try to explain:  IT IS EXACTLY YOUR WORK to check if structure and other things are correct.

And for the first 4 times your complaints was concerned about the code and NOT for translations.

After 4 times concerned about the code and NOT for translations it turn out that you didnt translate some text at all .
After that you sent me files with translated words which i show you but AGAIN with some untranslated parts!

Code:
--------
Re: Translation English-->Italian
« Sent to: fancyhash on: February 12, 2016, 03:15:01 PM »
Reply with quoteQuote ReplyReply Remove this messageDelete
Please, note that is impossible that there are some errors, because I've downloaded your file for another time and then I've worked with a MASSIVE attention in way to avoid to create any problem to your structure. I've used notepad++.

So, I'm really sure that I haven't wrong nothing. I have checked it for 2-3 hours before to sent it to you.
------------
Quote from: Gianluca95 on February 14, 2016, 01:55:58 PM
Hope that tomorrow you'll pay me. I wouldn't want to take some proceedings, so, hope that everything will be good.

I found more mistakes in your translation
for example u didnt translate phrases :
 100% live fair play. Get in the game.
Login
Password
Waiting
and many others .
-------------

And then again:

Code:
-------------
Quote from: Gianluca95 on February 15, 2016, 05:40:33 PM
Listen, note that in italian Login, password, Waiting and other sentence are not translated because they are also used in italian. That's a universal form of language, don't worry.

live fair play. Get in the game.
send_btc_to_address: Send btc to address

this ones too ? ))
------------------
Re: Translation English-->Italian
« Sent to: fancyhash on: February 15, 2016, 05:49:35 PM »
Reply with quoteQuote ReplyReply Remove this messageDelete
Live fair play is also valid for the contest.
"Get in the game": Entra nel gioco
Send BTC to address: Is also valid for the contest but if you want, substitute with: Invia BTC all'indirizzo:
--------------------

LOL "Valid for the contest" may be said for all english texts coz many Italians know english and can understand it.  (but as we can see here .. not all of them ) )
So you may send me text without translation at all . why not?  

So what we can do now:
1. You will ask (and pay if needed) Stemby to check and warrant  that translation is correct in connection with language grammar and    punctuation.
2. You will find paid escrow (not free) and will pay fees . I will send him original files and you will send to me and to escrow translated files . I will check them . If at least only one tab or tag or something else in files will differ this will be the end . You will not be paid and will have no more attempts.
If files will be ok you will get 90%

Stemby
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1008

View Profile
February 27, 2016, 09:56:05 PM

I can check the structure too: I'm skilled in software development.

“…virtual currencies, could have a substitution effect on central bank money if they become widely accepted.”
ECB Report, October 2012
fancyhash

View Profile
February 28, 2016, 04:59:49 AM

Btw, sorry for asking but, are you translator , did you translated something for somebody here? Will you take some financial responsibility for your work (if later will happen that you missed some errors) ?
I will be glad if yes.

And as for the structure: all tabs and tags must be in place. Original and translated files structure must be completely identic.
You wrote that you need escrow and i need escrow too because in other case Gianluca95  will say "dont worry. it's ok. this error is "Valid for the contest". here is corrected version"..
Do you really think that i have to correct errors endlessly?
So it must be understandable for all : every error matter. one error - no payment and no more iteration 

Heutenamos

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

Act #Neutral,Think y'self as a citizen of Universe

View Profile
February 28, 2016, 07:55:10 AM

one error - no payment and no more iteration  
You seem to be a retard ?

yo
fancyhash

View Profile
February 28, 2016, 08:55:27 AM

one error - no payment and no more iteration  
You seem to be a retard ?

So you think that i should continue taking files with errors . Check them . Find errors . Points TS to them . Then taking files again . Check them . Find errors . Points TS to them . and so on . Right?
How many times you think is enough?

Heutenamos

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

Act #Neutral,Think y'self as a citizen of Universe

View Profile
February 28, 2016, 09:07:15 AM

Both are extremities ....why don't you chose a median way ?

yo
fancyhash

View Profile
February 28, 2016, 09:32:18 AM
Last edit: February 28, 2016, 09:56:34 AM by fancyhash

Both are extremities ....why don't you chose a median way ?

So what is "median way" ? Can you please suggest ?

As i understand it is quite ok for you and valid for the contest to take work . make something , something not , something wrong. Send it to employer and beg payment saying " i did something - pay me" .
If employer find errors - you correct them. Only them . you do not check and correct something more . Then again beg payment saying "i did something - pay me" .
And again and again.

Can you, please , put yourself in my place?
Every time correcting errors i spend my time! Every time i see that worker not care at all about what he do .
So how many times it can be continued to be the "median way" ?
For now it is more then five times i got work with errors. And forced to read here from you that im retard
Should i tolerate five more attempts (Every time correcting errors and spending my time) or ten or how many ?

For example, you bought ticket to plane . You get it with errors and was unable to get to plane.
Lost many time to get to airport and back .You come to operator who sold ticket and tell him that your ticket is not valid.
Operator answer: No problem, bro! Sorry for that. Here is new one. Have a nice day.
You get another one and situation repeated - ticket is not valid again.
Again you come to operator and he tells you: No problem, bro! Sorry for that. Here is new one. Have a nice day.
You are trying to say : Stop, i wanna moneyback i will buy ticket from another operator . I m tied of this!
And as answer you hear: Are you retard??! Here is new ticket. take it and shutup ! And have a nice day

Gianluca95 (OP)
Legendary

Reputation first.

View Profile
February 28, 2016, 10:09:41 AM

I'm really tired. Stop to be a children, you're saying the same thing on this last 4 messages. If you open file that I've posted, you'll check that:

- Tab, structure, ecc. is correct
- Italian translation has been made in very good way.

I'll not find an escrow that will require a fee. I'll choice OGnasty, and if he charge some fee for me is ok. I just want to let you know who will be the escrow.

PS: I think that you have to stop your children cries, because you said to me "this is the last term, if translation is good, I'll pay for it, ecc." Translation was PERFECT as the structure, etc. But you haven't answered me and you're disappeared. So, try to be honest for only one time and stop to cry. When I've worked for other people, work was perfect in every case and no one have had any complaints for my works and you can check my trust rating to see this.

If stemby agree, I'll send to him translations and 25% of the total amount.

PS: For the last time, I'm not responsible for the code, we have done a deal for a translation, stop.

PPS: Another term is this:

You'll remove negative feedback into my profile, and I'll do the same in yours, ok?

I'll contact mexxer-2 and shorena (once everything will be finished) and will tell to them to remove negative feedback from your profile.

.Mixin Safe.

▄███████▄     
██▀   ▀██
             ▄███████▄
              ███        ▀▀▀
              ███▀▀
              █████
              ▀▀▀
💎
💪
🔓
CONFIDENT
RELIABLE
RECOVERABLE
..GET STARTED..
fancyhash

View Profile
February 28, 2016, 10:19:20 AM

I'm really tired. Stop to be a children, you're saying the same thing on this last 4 messages. If you open file that I've posted, you'll check that:

Im tired of you fucking my brains during long time and now tying to explain ppl my position.
And trying to stop this . I do not want to check and check and check.
So will you be so kind to stop begging money for your "work" if i will find errors again?? 

Gianluca95 (OP)
Legendary

Reputation first.

View Profile
February 28, 2016, 10:21:35 AM

Im tired of you fucking my brains during long time and now tying to explain ppl my position.
So will you be so kind to stop begging money for your "work" if i will find errors again??  

I'm not in need to beg money, don't worry, my work is better than yours and I earn 2 and maybe also 3x of your earnings from your site. You're really lucky that you aren't in front of me, everyone under a PC can be a lion.

What do you think about terms that I've purposed? Are you agree with this?

PS: OgNasty has been contacted, I've offered him 2% of total amount in escrow.

And please, stop this discussion as soon as possible, I'm tired.

.Mixin Safe.

▄███████▄     
██▀   ▀██
             ▄███████▄
              ███        ▀▀▀
              ███▀▀
              █████
              ▀▀▀
💎
💪
🔓
CONFIDENT
RELIABLE
RECOVERABLE
..GET STARTED..
fancyhash

View Profile
February 28, 2016, 10:29:08 AM

I'm not in need to beg money, don't worry, my work is better than yours and I earn 2 and maybe also 3x of your earnings from your site. You're really lucky that you aren't in front of me, everyone under a PC can be a lion.

I do not see answer to my question which is the main question in this debate: How long you will continue to beg money for incorrect work?
Will you stop it if i will find errors in your next version or you plan to correct them and continue begging?
Can you please say YES or NO?

If YES . Then i will check files . And pay you if there will be no errors.

PS: For the last time, I'm not responsible for the code, we have done a deal for a translation, stop.

It is not a code . It is file structure . And one more time : You are responsible for file structure coz you applied to order
And we do not "done a deal for a translation"
The deal was : translate files and keep file structure!  
 What is the problem with this ?

Gianluca95 (OP)
Legendary

Reputation first.

View Profile
February 28, 2016, 10:34:04 AM

I do not see answer to my question which is the main question in this debate: How long you will continue to beg money for incorrect work?
Will you stop it if i will find errors in your next version or you plan to correct them and continue begging?
Can you please say YES or NO?

If YES . Then i will check files . And pay you if there will be no errors.

It is not a code . It is file structure . And one more time : You are responsible for file structure coz you applied to order
And we do not "done a deal for a translation"
The deal was : translate files and keep file structure!  
 What is the problem with this ?

May you stop to say "begging money"? Please, you're ridicolous. For around 30$ I want to keep my hands clean. I'm start to think that you're stingy and find every way to not pay.

YES. Once Stemby will check files and ONCE you'll have given funds to OGnasty you'll be able to check.

Terms is this:
Once Stemby has checked file and correct eventually errors (I don't think that there are other errors, but, let him check), from that moment you have 24 hours to check and tell to OgNasty to pay me or not.

EACH NEGATIVE FEEDBACK WILL BE REMOVED.. And I think that this is better for you than me.

Is it ok for you?

.Mixin Safe.

▄███████▄     
██▀   ▀██
             ▄███████▄
              ███        ▀▀▀
              ███▀▀
              █████
              ▀▀▀
💎
💪
🔓
CONFIDENT
RELIABLE
RECOVERABLE
..GET STARTED..
fancyhash

View Profile
February 28, 2016, 10:44:20 AM

May you stop to say "begging money"? Please, you're ridicolous. For around 30$ I want to keep my hands clean. I'm start to think that you're stingy and find every way to not pay.

YES. Once Stemby will check files and ONCE you'll have given funds to OGnasty you'll be able to check.

Terms is this:
Once Stemby has checked file and correct eventually errors (I don't think that there are other errors, but, let him check), from that moment you have 24 hours to check and tell to OgNasty to pay me or not.

Is it ok for you?

Ok.

Terms is this:
If i will find error in file structure that will mean that we stop debates . You agree not to be paid and will close this case with asking money.

yes , for sure removing negative feedbacks,
Btw ppl who posted feedbacks didnt write here a word. It is interesting why they did that . I think because they didnt read thread 

Gianluca95 (OP)
Legendary

Reputation first.

View Profile
February 28, 2016, 10:46:44 AM

Terms is this:

Is it ok for you?

Ok.

Terms is this:
If i will find error in file structure that will mean that we stop debates . You agree not to be paid and will close this case with asking money.

Perfect. Now is better if we stop controversy and start to work !

.Mixin Safe.

▄███████▄     
██▀   ▀██
             ▄███████▄
              ███        ▀▀▀
              ███▀▀
              █████
              ▀▀▀
💎
💪
🔓
CONFIDENT
RELIABLE
RECOVERABLE
..GET STARTED..
fancyhash

View Profile
February 28, 2016, 11:17:45 AM

Btw, sorry for asking but, are you translator , did you translated something for somebody here? Will you take some financial responsibility for your work (if later will happen that you missed some errors) ?
I will be glad if yes.

And as for the structure: all tabs and tags must be in place. Original and translated files structure must be completely identic.
You wrote that you need escrow and i need escrow too because in other case Gianluca95  will say "dont worry. it's ok. this error is "Valid for the contest". here is corrected version"..
So it must be understandable for all : every error matter. one error - no payment and no more iteration 

Stemby, are you agree to check files ? In this case i will send you original files to check with .

Gianluca95 (OP)
Legendary

Reputation first.

View Profile
February 28, 2016, 11:18:27 AM

I will be glad if yes.

Stemby, are you agree to check files ? In this case i will send you original files to check with .

Stemby has agreed, don't worry.

PS: Stemby will receive file that are posted on the OP, not other.

.Mixin Safe.

▄███████▄     
██▀   ▀██
             ▄███████▄
              ███        ▀▀▀
              ███▀▀
              █████
              ▀▀▀
💎
💪
🔓
CONFIDENT
RELIABLE
RECOVERABLE
..GET STARTED..
fancyhash

View Profile
February 28, 2016, 11:25:15 AM

I will be glad if yes.

Stemby has agreed, don't worry.

PS: Stemby will receive file that are posted on the OP, not other.

I do not care what you have posted . I have original files to which i will check translated files and for sure Stemby need them to be able to check translation . He can diff them with your files if he wants .

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: