Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 12:19:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: SCAMMER: Fancyhash. He refuses to pay me for some service done by me.  (Read 3481 times)
Gianluca95 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1196

Reputation first.

View Profile
February 28, 2016, 11:37:01 AM

I can check the structure too: I'm skilled in software development.

Btw, sorry for asking but, are you translator , did you translated something for somebody here? Will you take some financial responsibility for your work (if later will happen that you missed some errors) ?
I will be glad if yes.

And as for the structure: all tabs and tags must be in place. Original and translated files structure must be completely identic.
You wrote that you need escrow and i need escrow too because in other case Gianluca95  will say "dont worry. it's ok. this error is "Valid for the contest". here is corrected version"..
Do you really think that i have to correct errors endlessly?
So it must be understandable for all : every error matter. one error - no payment and no more iteration  

Stemby, are you agree to check files ? In this case i will send you original files to check with .

Stemby has agreed, don't worry.

PS: Stemby will receive file that are posted on the OP, not other.

I do not care what you have posted . I have original files to which i will check translated files and for sure Stemby need them to be able to check translation . He can diff them with your files if he wants .

You can give to him original files of your site, for translated files he has to take it on the OP, because the last version of translation has been posted on the OP. Understood?

█████████████████████████████
███▀█████████████████████▀███
███  ▀▀███████████████▀▀  ███
███     ████▀▀ ▀▀████     ███
███     ██▀       ▀██     ███
███     ██         ██     ███
███     ██▄       ▄██     ███
███     ████▄▄ ▄▄████     ███
███  ▄▄███████████████▄▄  ███
███▄█████████████████████▄███
.Mixin Safe.

▄███████▄     
██▀   ▀██
             ▄███████▄
██▄   ▄██             ██▀   ▀██
▀███████▀             ██▄   ▄██
   ███     ▄███████▄  ▀███████▀
   ███▀▀   ██▀   ▀██     ███
   █████   ██▄   ▄██     ███▀▀
   ▀▀▀     ▀███████▀     █████
              ███        ▀▀▀
              ███▀▀
              █████
              ▀▀▀
2/3 Multisig Decentralized
Bitcoin Custody Solutions
💎
💪
🔓
CONFIDENT
RELIABLE
RECOVERABLE
..GET STARTED..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fancyhash

Activity: 137
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 28, 2016, 11:44:55 AM

Btw, sorry for asking but, are you translator , did you translated something for somebody here? Will you take some financial responsibility for your work (if later will happen that you missed some errors) ?
I will be glad if yes.

And as for the structure: all tabs and tags must be in place. Original and translated files structure must be completely identic.
You wrote that you need escrow and i need escrow too because in other case Gianluca95  will say "dont worry. it's ok. this error is "Valid for the contest". here is corrected version"..
So it must be understandable for all : every error matter. one error - no payment and no more iteration  

Stemby, are you agree to check files ? In this case i will send you original files to check with .

I do not care what you have posted . I have original files to which i will check translated files and for sure Stemby need them to be able to check translation . He can diff them with your files if he wants .

You can give to him original files of your site, for translated files he has to take it on the OP, because the last version of translation has been posted on the OP. Understood?

Why you asking me about understanding? Look and see that you wrote the same  i wrote to Stemby:

So ask yourself is it Understood or not.

atsuky

Activity: 310
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 28, 2016, 11:49:52 AM

Hi!

Didn't saw the thread until now. I translated the site to Spanish, and i got paid 24H~ after i sent the files. My translation contained a few errors, that i solved and everything was fine imo. So, aleast in from my experience, fancyhash is not an scammer.

If anyone have any question regarding my work/transaction feel free to ask, i'll reply asap Smiley
shorena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1520

No I dont escrow anymore.

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2016, 11:51:36 AM

Hi,

as you are aware you have an unresolved scam accusation here -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1371069.0

I think you should take your time to work out a compromise.

-Sho

I do not know why and it is your choice but you defend scammer who trying to get money without work

Hi,

a PM to me will not change anything, post in the thread please.

-Sho

I posted in the thread
With all due respect... but did you read thread?

Yes, thats why I asked you to post in the thread instead of PMing me.

Did you read someone opinion there that im scammer ?

It is my opinion that you must be motivated by force to find a solution. You did not react to this thread besides your initial statement until I left you a negative rating. I would have prefered if you two just talk it out, but when its not possible people created threads in this section and negative ratings are left.

Do you really think that i have to be happy with TS scorn and neglect ?

What is TS? Scorn? Neglect? Im not your parent, this is a business deal.

For what reason you are using your high  trust level and putting negative feedbacks to me?

Because I felt it was needed to make you react at all. If you just walk out of a deal in the middle because it is not going your way, it is a reason to warn others about you.

i didnt done something negative .

You refused to find a solution to a problem with a deal, is that positive?

The fact that i have claim dont doing me negative .

I dont understand what that is supposed to say. You should probably not mock Gianluca95's english when you write gibberish like this.

And why you didnt put the same negative feedback to TS ? He have unresolved issue with me .

Again "TS"? If you are refering to Gianluca95, I havent left them a negative rating because they are willing to find a solution, they are willing to find a compromise, a middle ground.

Hi!

Didn't saw the thread until now. I translated the site to Spanish, and i got paid 24H~ after i sent the files. My translation contained a few errors, that i solved and everything was fine imo. So, aleast in from my experience, fancyhash is not an scammer.

If anyone have any question regarding my work/transaction feel free to ask, i'll reply asap Smiley

I assume fancyhash asked you to post here as some sort of witness of character, but its derailing the thread. If you think your deal went great leave a positive rating with a good reference.

Im not really here, its just your imagination.
Gianluca95 (OP)
Legendary

Reputation first.

View Profile
February 28, 2016, 12:01:49 PM

I will be glad if yes.

Why you asking me about understanding? Look and see that you wrote the same  i wrote to Stemby:

So ask yourself is it Understood or not.

NO. Deal is this:

1) You'll send ONLY original english files to Stemby
2) Stemby will catch the italian translation that I've posted on the OP. (Because it is the last version, this is the 2nd time that I say this).

.Mixin Safe.

▄███████▄     
██▀   ▀██
             ▄███████▄
              ███        ▀▀▀
              ███▀▀
              █████
              ▀▀▀
💎
💪
🔓
CONFIDENT
RELIABLE
RECOVERABLE
..GET STARTED..
fancyhash

View Profile
February 28, 2016, 12:26:43 PM
Last edit: February 28, 2016, 01:49:24 PM by fancyhash

Again "TS"? If you are refering to Gianluca95, I havent left them a negative rating because they are willing to find a solution, they are willing to find a compromise, a middle ground.

TS i mean "topic starter"
I did react instantly and wrote my opinion is that Gianluca95 is ugly worker and wasted my time and it is fair that after 5 attempts he was unable to do work correctly i will not pay him and will not use his translation.
I do not see something negative in this . this is exactly middle ground. It is fair.

But you think that it is not fair, you think that if he "did something no matter what exactly" i need to find "solutions".
Not all here thinks the same.
I already wrote example here . Seems you think that situation is quite ok ? :

Both are extremities ....why don't you chose a median way ?

So what is "median way" ? Can you please suggest ?

As i understand it is quite ok for you and valid for the contest to take work . make something , something not , something wrong. Send it to employer and beg payment saying " i did something - pay me" .
If employer find errors - you correct them. Only them . you do not check and correct something more . Then again beg payment saying "i did something - pay me" .
And again and again.

Can you, please , put yourself in my place?
Every time correcting errors i spend my time! Every time i see that worker not care at all about what he do .
So how many times it can be continued to be the "median way" ?
For now it is more then five times i got work with errors. And forced to read here from you that im retard
Should i tolerate five more attempts (Every time correcting errors and spending my time) or ten or how many ?

For example, you bought ticket to plane . You get it with errors and was unable to get to plane.
Lost many time to get to airport and back .You come to operator who sold ticket and tell him that your ticket is not valid.
Operator answer: No problem, bro! Sorry for that. Here is new one. Have a nice day.
You get another one and situation repeated - ticket is not valid again.
Again you come to operator and he tells you: No problem, bro! Sorry for that. Here is new one. Have a nice day.
You are trying to say : Stop, i wanna moneyback i will buy ticket from another operator . I m tied of this!
And as answer you hear: Are you retard??! Here is new ticket. take it and shutup ! And have a nice day

Using your trust status, you forsing me pay individual who wasted my time for a month unable to do work. Ok . I have nothing to do in this case but find solution as you wish .

Stemby
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1008

View Profile
February 28, 2016, 01:07:37 PM

I do agree, I'll check and fix all files (Italian language and file structure). For openness I'll post here the diff between Gianluca95's translation and mine.

See you soon! (via PMs and e-mails)

“…virtual currencies, could have a substitution effect on central bank money if they become widely accepted.”
ECB Report, October 2012
Heutenamos

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

Act #Neutral,Think y'self as a citizen of Universe

View Profile
February 28, 2016, 01:15:08 PM

Dude quote properly...lmao I never said that  Undecided Undecided

yo
Gianluca95 (OP)
Legendary

Reputation first.

View Profile
February 28, 2016, 01:43:17 PM

As discussed, 25% of the total amount of translation has been paid to Stemby in advance:

https://blockchain.info/tx/dd8242b294f63f3f6c506230f01d281cc3de72a76a62239c05dbede2b8fce828

.Mixin Safe.

▄███████▄     
██▀   ▀██
             ▄███████▄
              ███        ▀▀▀
              ███▀▀
              █████
              ▀▀▀
💎
💪
🔓
CONFIDENT
RELIABLE
RECOVERABLE
..GET STARTED..
fancyhash

View Profile
February 28, 2016, 01:51:57 PM

Dude quote properly...lmao I never said that  Undecided Undecided

Corrected , Sir . As i can see you also do not like errors.. when concerning you personal ?   Undecided

Gianluca95 (OP)
Legendary

Reputation first.

View Profile
February 28, 2016, 02:06:34 PM

Fancyhash, please, send to Stemby the original files.

.Mixin Safe.

▄███████▄     
██▀   ▀██
             ▄███████▄
              ███        ▀▀▀
              ███▀▀
              █████
              ▀▀▀
💎
💪
🔓
CONFIDENT
RELIABLE
RECOVERABLE
..GET STARTED..
fancyhash

View Profile
February 28, 2016, 02:33:07 PM

Fancyhash, please, send to Stemby the original files.

sent

shorena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1520

No I dont escrow anymore.

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2016, 10:15:46 PM

TS i mean "topic starter"

I see, thanks.

I did react instantly and wrote my opinion is that Gianluca95 is ugly worker and wasted my time and it is fair that after 5 attempts he was unable to do work correctly i will not pay him and will not use his translation.
I do not see something negative in this . this is exactly middle ground. It is fair.

and afterwards you did not react for 5 days, so I left a rating. A middle ground is where neither gets what they want. It is your decision to make this lengthy, dont blame others for your own priorities.

But you think that it is not fair, you think that if he "did something no matter what exactly" i need to find "solutions".

Several italian native speakers have attested it to be a good translation.

-snip-
Using your trust status, you forsing me pay individual who wasted my time for a month unable to do work. Ok . I have nothing to do in this case but find solution as you wish .

You hired someone, the deal went not as expected, dont play the victim. Its a shame that I even have to make you finish this. We will soon seen how good the work by Gianluca95 was.

Im not really here, its just your imagination.
fancyhash

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 07:50:14 AM
Last edit: February 29, 2016, 09:45:59 AM by fancyhash

You hired someone, the deal went not as expected, dont play the victim. Its a shame that I even have to make you finish this. We will soon seen how good the work by Gianluca95 was.

Excuse me , but the main thing is HOW "the deal went not as expected":
As you can see from the topic , all evidence are here, more then five times i got work with errors. Moreover, Gianluca95 every time corrected ONLY errors which i found for him. He didnt care about his work at all. He didnt check his work. Every time he wrote to me his btc address and warranted me that work done 100% correctly asking for payment = cheating me. The only reason i was not scammed by him is that i was forced every time to check what he sent me. Every time divert attention away from my work.

After fifth failed attempt i decided not to waste time any more. I   have complete confidence that 90% ppl will do the same much earlier.
Im sure that it is quite fair as on the part of business relations as on the part of human relations.
He failed to do job, im not his parent, as you said.
We do not need to " see how good the work by Gianluca95 was." I can send you his 1-2-3-4-5 versions . All of them with errors. Surely from version to version he corrected some which i pointed him to.  

I have one more example for you which describes the situation:
You hire pipe man to build plumbing system in your home. He did work.
U: -All is ok?
P: -Sure, man . Dont worry. All is perfect. Can you please pay for work.
U: Ok . I will check and pay.
In the evening you see that there is hot water in toilet bowl. You are calling to pipe man
U: Hello. We have some problems. water in toilet bowl is hot instead of cold.
P: Opps. I'm really sorry for that. Im Italian and it is ok here. Some Italians like it. But anyway OK. I will correct it. Do not worry! Can you please pay!
U: OK. Please check all other work.
Pipe man corrects bowl.
U: Now all is OK?
P: Sure. All is 100% good. Im the best!
U: Ok . I will check and pay.
Next day flow from the kitchen awakes you. You swim to the telephone
U: Hello. We have some problems here. House is knee-high with water.
P: Oh. Sorry for that. I will correct it. No problem. Do not worry! Btw can you please pay me for work!
U: Ok. Now you checked all?
P: Do not worry. 100% perfect.
U: Ok i will check and pay.
Next day douche falls to your wife.
U: Hello. We have problems here again.
P: Dont worry.  I will come and correct all.
As i understood fair and middle ground in this situation is to say:
OK. Never mind. Im sure, sooner or later work will be done great. Everybody can mistake. You can come and repair as much as you like. It's only 5 times for now?! Its about nothing. I will wait.

As about "Several Italian native speakers" you can look at thread in which he begging Italians to write here because of he is Italian too and Italians must be all together combat for him with other nations.

Moreover as you can see from the thread, his last version which he sent to me was with errors too! Thats why he wants Stemby to get version which he loaded to google.

NO. Deal is this:
1) You'll send ONLY original english files to Stemby
2) Stemby will catch the italian translation that I've posted on the OP. (Because it is the last version, this is the 2nd time that I say this).

So, the truth is that im really a victim in this situation and generally speaking your fair position might be:
Gianluca95 you dealt with Fancyhash to do work. You have had more then 5 failed attempts to do this work. What do you want now? Are you friends with him. Why should he stand your slapdash attitude ?
You have other opinion. Ok. Im here finding "solution".
I think that now, at the least, there are no grounds for negative feedbacks from you and other judge. Can you, please, remove them.

Gianluca95 (OP)
Legendary

Reputation first.

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 09:36:45 AM

Haven't you beg people that has worked for you in the past to come here and post a comment where they say that with you have worked in very well way? I don't doubt about this, but please, you're ridicolous, if shorena would haven't left you a negative feedback maybe we will not have found a solution.

If you want, I can tell to people that hired me for some work to post here and express its opinion, your face will become totally white.

I haven't beg any italian people to come here and post, I've only told: Please guy, go on that thread, read it and express your opinion. I haven't said "Go on that thread and say that translation is good". There is a difference between this two thing.

.Mixin Safe.

▄███████▄     
██▀   ▀██
             ▄███████▄
              ███        ▀▀▀
              ███▀▀
              █████
              ▀▀▀
💎
💪
🔓
CONFIDENT
RELIABLE
RECOVERABLE
..GET STARTED..
fancyhash

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 09:57:31 AM

If you want, I can tell to people that hired me for some work to post here and express its opinion, your face will become totally white.

Instead of begging for feedbacks you 'd better to think and do your work .
For now, Stemby, said that you forgot to give him one file to check - file with initial post from my thread.

But if there is a problem?!  Sure not! I understand that you do your best. And now will send him file. Im always at your service to help find fails and correct them. You can fuck my brains  as much as you like. We are in deal so need to find a solution.

Gianluca95 (OP)
Legendary

Reputation first.

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 10:04:54 AM

Instead of begging for feedbacks you 'd better to think and do your work .
For now, Stemby, said that you forgot to give him one file to check - file with initial post from my thread.

But if there is a problem?!  Sure not! I understand that you do your best. And now will send him file. Im always at your service to help find fails and correct them. You can fuck my brains  as much as you like. We are in deal so need to find a solution.

I totally hate you. If I had only 1 cents to play on roulette, I'll surely not play it on your site !

Stemby hasn't told me nothing, I have only told to him to take files on the main thread (here) and check for it. But ok, I'll send him the other files, don't worry.

You're fucking my brain, not the inverse, and you're really lucky that you're under a PC and not in front of my face.

Go and speak with Betcoin.tm, vegascasino.io, bikinidice and other people and asks in which way I work. Everyone is satisfied, you're the only one that have problems.

PS: We're in deal thanks to Shorena and mexxer-2.

.Mixin Safe.

▄███████▄     
██▀   ▀██
             ▄███████▄
              ███        ▀▀▀
              ███▀▀
              █████
              ▀▀▀
💎
💪
🔓
CONFIDENT
RELIABLE
RECOVERABLE
..GET STARTED..
Mickeyb

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

Move On !!!!!!

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 10:07:59 AM

We are in deal so need to find a solution.
Isn't the following a fair solution?

You pay the fees for someone to recheck and format his work, and the rest according to your deal would go to Gianulaca
Gianluca95 (OP)
Legendary

Reputation first.

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 10:08:51 AM

We are in deal so need to find a solution.
Isn't the following a fair solution?

You pay the fees for someone to recheck and format his work, and the rest according to your deal would go to Gianulaca

I have paid fee for Stemby in way to speed up process and shake off this louse.

.Mixin Safe.

▄███████▄     
██▀   ▀██
             ▄███████▄
              ███        ▀▀▀
              ███▀▀
              █████
              ▀▀▀
💎
💪
🔓
CONFIDENT
RELIABLE
RECOVERABLE
..GET STARTED..
Stemby
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1008

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 11:40:54 AM

I'll send him the other files, don't worry.
Received.

@fancyhash: what do I do when I find typos in the original English version?

“…virtual currencies, could have a substitution effect on central bank money if they become widely accepted.”
ECB Report, October 2012
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: