Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 12:45:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 502 bad gateway.  (Read 691 times)
Aamir1 (OP)

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 04:09:24 PM

Hello, just wanted to know if is everyone getting this error like me?
It says "502 bad gateway" when i open the forum, it opens after refreshing but its happening first time to me for this forum.

What is this error for?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Nomad88
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1268

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2016, 04:48:10 PM

It says "502 bad gateway" when i open the forum, it opens after refreshing but its happening first time to me for this forum.

What is this error for?

I am having the same problem from time to time. I am not sure why this is happening. Now knowing someone else having the same problem, it is very unlikely that something is wrong with my connection.

--Encrypted--
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1007

hee-ho.

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 04:55:53 PM

is it that hard to look at the list of the topics? there's another thread about this posted 30 minutes ago. and another old thread about the same thing which have some answers to your question.

It`s not that hard but sometimes possible to not find the related topic if you are busy in some other part of the forum. If you are not willing to be kind, don`t bother to help people, at least my possible future problems.

I wasn't directing that to you. it's possible that you just clicked this topic from the site index. I was talking to OP.
Nomad88
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1268

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2016, 05:01:50 PM

is it that hard to look at the list of the topics? there's another thread about this posted 30 minutes ago. and another old thread about the same thing which have some answers to your question.

It`s not that hard but sometimes possible to not find the related topic if you are busy in some other part of the forum. If you are not willing to be kind, don`t bother to help people, at least my possible future problems.

Aamir1 (OP)

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 05:23:35 PM

What is this error for?

I am having the same problem from time to time. I am not sure why this is happening. Now knowing someone else having the same problem, it is very unlikely that something is wrong with my connection.

I also thought firstly that maybe there is something wrong with my connection, but when i tried some other sites i came to know that my connection is working fine.
Aamir1 (OP)

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 05:34:31 PM

That was the first thing in my mind when i faced that problem, i thought that i will go to beginners & help section and i will surely find another thread regarding this problem as i would not be the only one to face this problem, but when i opened that section and looked at the threads i found no topic regarding this, and by the way, i can't look at all the threads of that section for finding a thread regarding my question, that will cost me a lot more time.
--Encrypted--
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1007

hee-ho.

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 05:50:32 PM

many users get the same error. it's been like this since last year.

everyone gets that every now and then. just server issues. sometimes it's happens more frequent.

Its not actually a server issue, but an issue with the network between you and the server. Probably somewhere near the server as many - including me (over different conections) - have the issue.
Aamir1 (OP)

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 06:11:57 PM

many users get the same error. it's been like this since last year.

everyone gets that every now and then. just server issues. sometimes it's happens more frequent.

Its not actually a server issue, but an issue with the network between you and the server. Probably somewhere near the server as many - including me (over different conections) - have the issue.

Thank you. I haven't faced this problem here before, that's why i asked if what the problem actually is.
fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2016, 05:07:19 PM

I also experience that 502 gateway but as an internet searcher I knew that it is temporary it is because of the high traffic volume but it only took me 3 to 4 refresh before the site load up properly

bonski

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 05:08:18 PM

Have you tried to google it? Check it first with google surely it can help regarding the errors that you are experiencing.
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
February 22, 2016, 10:17:30 AM

I don't get any 502 gateway errors but since yesterday and today pages seem to take ages to load. Seems like the forum is under heavy load?
Aamir1 (OP)

View Profile
February 22, 2016, 10:24:15 AM

I don't get any 502 gateway errors but since yesterday and today pages seem to take ages to load. Seems like the forum is under heavy load?

Either am i getting error now. And yes, traffic on the forum is increasing day by day that is the reason of why it is slowing down.
BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3234
Merit: 2943

Block halving is coming.

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2016, 11:02:56 AM

I am having this issue yesterday and it's annoying.But sooner i can access again without the error 502 and i think is just because of daily traffic that's why this forum having this issue.
Before i thought that admin is adding some feature in our forum that's why i having 502 bad gateway everytime i access in this forum..
I try to change my dns because i thought that my dns block this site but it is not..
I hope this issue will be fix in the future.. i'm experience it day by day..

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Aamir1 (OP)

View Profile
February 22, 2016, 11:14:59 AM

I am having this issue yesterday and it's annoying.But sooner i can access again without the error 502 and i think is just because of daily traffic that's why this forum having this issue.
Before i thought that admin is adding some feature in our forum that's why i having 502 bad gateway everytime i access in this forum..
I try to change my dns because i thought that my dns block this site but it is not..
I hope this issue will be fix in the future.. i'm experience it day by day..

Yap, i also thought that maybe some updates are going on in background that is why i'm getting the error, but later i came to know that it wasn't the reason, it was happening for some other reason maybe because of too much traffic or something else.
tmfp
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1737

"Common rogue from Russia with a bare ass."

View Profile
February 22, 2016, 12:39:35 PM

Yeah, but Yobit don't pay you for doing that.
Asking the question here instead has earned him 42k sats. Plus another 7k for the inevitable butthurt reply to this.

Extraordinary Claims require Extraordinary Evidence
Aamir1 (OP)

View Profile
February 22, 2016, 06:48:46 PM

Yeah, but Yobit don't pay you for doing that.
Asking the question here instead has earned him 42k sats. Plus another 7k for the inevitable butthurt reply to this.

What? What do you mean? I did not open this thread for increasing my sig camp earnings, and by the way, there are more thousands of threads out there, if i wanted to do a favour for my sig then i could do it anywhere, i wouldn't need to do this for that.
But for your satisfaction i'm locking this thread for further replies so that people like you could not be able to come and say something about me and earn his part from his campaign and go away.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: