Bitcoin Forum
June 13, 2024, 05:09:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Which is the best wallet that you would prefer or use ??
Blockchain.info
Coinbase.com
Xapo
Mobile Wallet
Local Wallet
Other

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which Wallet Do you Use ???  (Read 7241 times)
talkbitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032

All I know is that I know nothing.

View Profile
March 08, 2016, 02:19:11 PM

Just out of curiosity, I would like to know which  BTC Wallet is the Most used.

i used to have an account on coinbase a long time ago but their rules was not to my liking so i switched to blockchain.info as my wallet.

after that because i wanted more security and also i didn't want to download the whole blockchain i switched to Electrum

.L I V E C O I N . N E T.
..PROFITBOX..
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
█████████████▄  ▄████████████
    █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀    ▀█ ▀████████
████  █████▀  ▄▄  ▀█  ▀██████
  ████████▀  ▄██▄  ▀█   ▀████
    ██████   ▀██▀   ██   ████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
██  █████████▄  ▄████████████
  ███████████████████████████
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████████████████▀ ███
█████████████████████▀   ███
    █████████████▀     ████
  █████████████▀   ██    ████
████  █████▀     ██    ████
  ███████▀   ██    ██    ████
    █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████    ██    ██    ████
██  █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████████████████████████
MaxTax

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 09, 2016, 09:17:48 AM

i used to have an account on coinbase a long time ago but their rules was not to my liking so i switched to blockchain.info as my wallet.

after that because i wanted more security and also i didn't want to download the whole blockchain i switched to Electrum
Many people use of course Blockchain and that is very good for them. It is easy to use and also very safe.
I hope that more people will use some Bitcoin. That will be so good. But first it must be more popular.
bitcoinhopper

Activity: 336

Bravity is beautiful.

View Profile
March 09, 2016, 11:08:47 AM

Many people use of course Blockchain and that is very good for them. It is easy to use and also very safe.
I hope that more people will use some Bitcoin. That will be so good. But first it must be more popular.
Of course many people choose Block chain. That is very popular and it is indeed very good to use.
Many people use it so that is good and we all hope of course that it will be more worth.

praprata

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 09, 2016, 02:43:24 PM

I'm using the blockchain wallet, its easy and also very secure if you ask me.
If you got high amounts you should just use a cold storage or paper wallet.

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                 
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,         
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖       
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌     
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,   
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`   
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████     
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜       
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀         
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin |  Trustless Anonymous Cryptocurrency |  PoSA3
Forum | Bitcointalk | Twitter | Slack |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram |  IRC-Chat |  Faucet
GermanFoobla

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 09, 2016, 03:56:17 PM

Of course. Everyone choose the Blockchain. It is really popular and also very safe and good.
I hope that more people will also use some online wallets. And that will be also good for the Bitcoins.
sallymeeh27

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

www.secondstrade.com - 190% return Binary option

View Profile
March 09, 2016, 05:05:21 PM

I only use a coins.ph wallet. Is this not safe enough to use because as I can see there are a lot of people here using a different site of wallet. Does it differ from each distance? I am actually not familiar with other wallet that you guys are using, is this much better than the one that I have?

Coins.ph is basically an exchange and just like anyone else, I wouldn't recommend storing your coins on an exchange. Personally I also use coins.ph but solely for cashing out purposes
Riight. I too use coins.ph for cashing out purposes
I use blockchain.info wallet only nothing more.
Its very secure even you cant access your wallet if you forgot your password.

Let me check on this wallet I am trying to learn for choosing a different wallet. I may sound not that good enough in every transaction here but I somehow look forward to know and understand everything. Do you have guys the link for that wallet so that I will be able to register right away and store them there instead. Thanks..

kolesozw
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
March 09, 2016, 06:30:03 PM

Let me check on this wallet I am trying to learn for choosing a different wallet. I may sound not that good enough in every transaction here but I somehow look forward to know and understand everything. Do you have guys the link for that wallet so that I will be able to register right away and store them there instead. Thanks..

Personally I wouldn't recommend blockchain.info wallet, I would like to recommend you www.electrum.org 

Its very easy to use and newbie friendly with a simple design but secured. You should try it

sallymeeh27

Activity: 210

www.secondstrade.com - 190% return Binary option

View Profile
March 09, 2016, 07:44:11 PM

Personally I wouldn't recommend blockchain.info wallet, I would like to recommend you www.electrum.org 

Its very easy to use and newbie friendly with a simple design but secured. You should try it

Ok sure no problem let me check on that I really hope that I will be able to understand everything here especially right now when it comes to bitcoin wallet. I do very much appreciated every point of help that you guys are giving me. This is really a good education for me to know more a lot of things. Thank you..

Nameless Coin

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 10:42:39 AM

Ok sure no problem let me check on that I really hope that I will be able to understand everything here especially right now when it comes to bitcoin wallet. I do very much appreciated every point of help that you guys are giving me. This is really a good education for me to know more a lot of things. Thank you..
Yes many people are also using Blockchain and that is very good. But Bitcoin must be also more popular.
Than the wallets will also be more popular and used and that will be very good for the world because it is becoming more digital.
newcoins1978

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 03:08:43 PM

I mostly use the blockchain because its easy to use online and also pretty secure if you ask me.
The 2 way authentication with a google code is for me very secure, if you need real security use a paper wallet for it.
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 03:16:28 PM

what is a local wallet? is it like a wallet that runs on my PC?

anyways i am using blockchain.info as my wallet so far because i don't have that much and if i have any major amount i put it in paper wallet these days,

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
thesame12

Activity: 167

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 04:02:43 PM

I use Coinbase as my wallet.
Bitcoinbro

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 08:46:09 PM

Blockchain ans coinbase. Since i trust blockchain more i got more bitcoins there. Their security is top notch. But in the end i keep the majority of my bitcoins offline.
Not even on exhange or online wallet since that's not every safe.
BitcoinSupremo
Copper Member

Activity: 1442
Merit: 529

View Profile
March 16, 2016, 07:31:05 AM

Electrum

So far is not been hacked yet, or at least I don't know a case of it in this forum yet. Make sure to use it in a secure environment(not Windows).
I have decent amount of BTC and am not using cold storage, will do once Electrum gets hacked, but I think this will be very difficult to do.

Digital_Lord

Activity: 1498
Merit: 502

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2016, 11:15:23 AM

I also Blockchain, and I think blockchain is very popular and good to use. But you never know what will happen later in the future.
Maybe coinbase will indeed grow or something. But Bitcoin must also grow, that is also very important.

first I also used blockchain. but my blockchain account got hacked and my balance reduced automatically. then I left blockchain. because blockchain accounts can be hacked. I am using xapo now and I think xapo is more secure then blockchain and coinbase..

.TONUP..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
...JOIN NOW...
CryptoBjorn

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 16, 2016, 03:33:23 PM

I use Blockchain. But I have not everything on my online wallet. Because I dont trust it 100% and that is why.
I have also on my own PC, because I think it is more safer and that will be very good. But there will be always hackers.
tn211

Activity: 778
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 16, 2016, 04:12:01 PM

I'm using a cold storage because its way more safe than other other wallets that are online, also its the fact they get hacked more.
If you have a low amount of btc you can use block chain or a other online wallet, but if you got a lot of them you should either store them in a cold storage or a paper wallet.
kaomaxx

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 16, 2016, 07:53:37 PM

nothing beats Blockchain.info

because most wallets offered these days dont give you access to the public keys
BitcoinSupremo
Copper Member

Activity: 1442
Merit: 529

View Profile
March 16, 2016, 08:08:35 PM

nothing beats Blockchain.info

because most wallets offered these days dont give you access to the public keys

Lol the most easy to hack wallet so far is blockchain.info, it has had the most number of hacks so far. So not a wise choice to use it as the main wallet, but anyone is free to do what he/she think is best for him/her.
lolxxxx
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1032

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2016, 09:58:19 AM

I am using blockchain.info from years and have no problem at all , i use it because its fast easy and reliable But from last beta update of blockchain.info i don't like that much becuase we cannot downgrade to stable version i get problems while sending multiple payments in one transaction.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: