Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 06:40:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Walmart EGift Codes 15-20% OFF!  (Read 446 times)
Adamcheek (OP)

Activity: 304
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 10:54:27 PM

Hello,

As you all know there is a very limited amount of Walmart egift cards for sale, especially for anything below 10%.

Offering at 15% off for regular, and 20% off if you're buying over $250.

These will be emailed to you directly.

More info:

You can redeem a Walmart eGift Card at Walmart.com and Samsclub.com or print it out to use in a Walmart or Sam’s Club store.

Save your Gift Cards as one of your payment options. Enter the information once - it's saved to your account for convenient access when you make purchases.
No expiration date (subject to applicable law).
Not returnable or refundable for cash.

PM me to buy!
Kagoky

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 11:12:47 PM

Unfortunately, your negative feed backs are enough to steer me 100 miles away from this deal. Especially since you've been accused of reselling the same gift cards, and scamming someone of one.

Only way anyone should consider this is if an escrow was used, and the funds held until everyone's used the gift card purchased.
Adamcheek (OP)

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 11:20:29 PM

Unfortunately, your negative feed backs are enough to steer me 100 miles away from this deal. Especially since you've been accused of reselling the same gift cards, and scamming someone of one.

Only way anyone should consider this is if an escrow was used, and the funds held until everyone's used the gift card purchased.
Lol the neg rep is from butthurt users and scammers.
I'm not about to wait until every dollar is used to get my money... no thanks. Escrow is fine but not to that extent.
Adamcheek (OP)

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 11:23:47 PM

Especially since you've been accused of reselling the same gift cards, and scamming someone of one.
And wtf please show me where any of those accusations are??
MiLkz

Activity: 617
Merit: 300

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 11:46:32 PM

@Adamcheek

I have seen you claim that you sell thousands of gift cards weekly.  How about you provide some proof of that as well as how you are obtaining all these gift cards?

..I would think that may help your cause..
Adamcheek (OP)

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 12:43:56 AM

@Adamcheek

I have seen you claim that you sell thousands of gift cards weekly.  How about you provide some proof of that as well as how you are obtaining all these gift cards?

You can't expect me to give you any info about my suppliers, but take a look at one of my addresses:

18rDf2nGCRcSxTDXer2LrnTbDBBLC2ixBh
https://i.imgur.com/moCiOeX.jpg
I don't want to show my others due to privacy reasons.
Kagoky

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 01:22:18 AM

1. That's an image, which could have been edited.
2. Even if it wasn't, what does you receiving money prove other than the fact that someone most likely got scammed trying to buy one of those so called gift cards.

There are plenty of ways you are able to prove you have the products you claim you have.
If they're physical, you can take a picture of yourself swimming in thousands of your gift cards.

More than likely, you'll claim they are digital codes. Which in this case, with how much stock you claim you have, you should be able to provide at least one person here with a vouch of your product. I mean, whats one vouch if it means potential increase in customers.

Also, since you were accused of reselling the same gift cards to multiple people on your feedback, what I suggested earlier was a way to ensure you still aren't doing just that. How anyone make sure you aren't going to sell the same gift card to the next person?
Adamcheek (OP)

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 01:33:08 AM

1. That's an image, which could have been edited.
2. Even if it wasn't, what does you receiving money prove other than the fact that someone most likely got scammed trying to buy one of those so called gift cards.

There are plenty of ways you are able to prove you have the products you claim you have.
If they're physical, you can take a picture of yourself swimming in thousands of your gift cards.

More than likely, you'll claim they are digital codes. Which in this case, with how much stock you claim you have, you should be able to provide at least one person here with a vouch of your product. I mean, whats one vouch if it means potential increase in customers.

Also, since you were accused of reselling the same gift cards to multiple people on your feedback, what I suggested earlier was a way to ensure you still aren't doing just that. How anyone make sure you aren't going to sell the same gift card to the next person?

I don't know where you see rep saying I resell the same cards..? I'm a reseller of gift cards, but I don't sell the same card twice..!
Here's $300 that I sold just yesterday
i.imgur.com/k2S1Kb5.jpg
LC1007

Activity: 244

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 01:37:38 AM

If someone is stupid enough to purchase from this "scammer" then it's their fault to get scammed.  All one has to do is look at all his negative feedback.  Bitcoin talk could make it easier to spot a scammer by showing a limited number of untrustworthy feedback instead of making you click it. 
Adamcheek (OP)

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 03:59:14 AM

If someone is stupid enough to purchase from this "scammer" then it's their fault to get scammed.  All one has to do is look at all his negative feedback.  Bitcoin talk could make it easier to spot a scammer by showing a limited number of untrustworthy feedback instead of making you click it. 
STFU you're talking so much shit man
whywefight
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1042

www.explorerz.top

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 04:19:16 AM

@Adamcheek

You can't expect me to give you any info about my suppliers, but take a look at one of my addresses:

Cracked or fraud? I just wonder how you get them

Adamcheek (OP)

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 04:44:32 AM

@Adamcheek

Cracked or fraud? I just wonder how you get them
I find them in people's assholes and pull each one out individually Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: