Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 08:55:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Increase my bitocins.  (Read 3809 times)
sallymeeh27

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

www.secondstrade.com - 190% return Binary option

View Profile
March 04, 2016, 08:42:34 PM

Well this is a good thing for open suggestions most especially for people who are new in bitcoin and still on process of study for bitcoin. I am trying to earn as much as i can so that I will able to increase a number of bitcoins that I can have. When someone suggest that the rank was also a great help to increase the rate looking forward for more bitcoins. Thanks..

MWesterweele

Activity: 1372
Merit: 564

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 05:24:08 AM

Well you know  dude there are many ways to earn with your bitcoins you are holding.You may gamble it to earn fast and big profit but you must have balls to take risk of gambling because in gambling you may lose it all.Invest it on trading,in this way you can easily earn using your bitcoins you just need yo focus on it.Last is hyip,ofcourse we all know that hyip are ponzi scemes so just invest what you xan affort to lose.

▀█████████████████████
            ▀▀██████
    ▄▄
▀████▄▄  ▀████
  ▄████▄
▀█████▄  ▀███
 ████▀▀
   ▄██████  ▀███
████▀
   ▄████▀████  ████
████  ▄█▄
▀█▀  ████  █████
████▄████▀
   ▄████  ████
 ██████▀
   ▄▄████  ▄███
  ▀█████▄
▀████▀  ▄███
    ▀▀████▄
▀▀  ▄████
            ▄▄██████
       ▄███████████
████████████████████████████████████
FUN TOKEN
██████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
FreeBitco.in Adopts FUN Token for
Premium Membership Program
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████

▄
      ▀▄  ▀  ▄▀
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████████████
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ █  ██ ██
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ ██▄ ▄███
██  ▀▀▄█▄ ▀▀▄███ ████
█████████████ ▄▄▄ ▀▀█
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████▄▄
      ▄▀  ▄    █████▄
          ▀     ▀ ▀███
                    ▀
41M Users to Buy and Hold
FUN for Premium Benefits
.Learn More.
safari88
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 05:49:11 AM

altcoins trading is a good way to Increase your bitcoin, because the amount of 0.1BTC is quite feasible to do altcoins trading. if you are expert enough, you can get twice as much of your initial capital.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
wintermeasures

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 10:18:39 AM

Hello,
    I only have 0.1 btc at the moment. Can anyone tell me how to use it to get more?

Thanx..

use for trading bitcoin/altcoin, think with that amount is enough. But we know that high-risk trading has so learn before, can from this forum compared to cloudmining or risky HYIP scam at any time. Thank you
zeze0302

Activity: 104

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 10:26:11 AM

Hello,
    I only have 0.1 btc at the moment. Can anyone tell me how to use it to get more?

Thanx..

you may use signature compaigns or do some faucets.
hendra147

Activity: 644
Merit: 509

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 10:28:29 AM

Hello,

Thanx..

you may use signature compaigns or do some faucets.

signature campaign and the faucet does not have to invest, you should read and get what the question was, do not spam!

OP : try trading altcoin or investasi altcoin ICO
Oralmat

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 12:25:50 PM

Hello,

Thanx..
When people ask how we can increase our bitcoins, so i think that may be they are greedy, so choice the gambling may be it will be suit you and within day you can earn one bitcoin in a day. But gambling is Luck by chance and if you will win so also you will be lost, so prepared your mind and than play it. Otherwise it is risky. secondly trading is also best , but if you have skills and knowledge than should do it, otherwise trading need brain, and skills than of course you can get profit.
But the easiest way it saving, mean you should save your bitcoins and when you realize bitcoin price is increasing so selling it and get profit, and when ever price down than again buy the bitcoins and continue that way.
pearl11

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 02:03:13 PM

Do me a favor and please change the name of the Thread from "bitocins" to *Bitcoins.
These are common mistakes done by a newbie.as long as they can create a topic,it doesnt matter to them if the tittle is wrong.
Back to topic .invest your 0.1 in  cloud mining site,you will earn from it daily
crossabdd
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 02:20:20 PM

Do me a favor and please change the name of the Thread from "bitocins" to *Bitcoins.
These are common mistakes done by a newbie.as long as they can create a topic,it doesnt matter to them if the tittle is wrong.
Back to topic .invest your 0.1 in  cloud mining site,you will earn from it daily

do you really suggest investing in cloud mining sites? most of them using a ponzi system, and it also will not benefit, only invests 0.1BTC
Perman

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 07:02:56 PM

do you really suggest investing in cloud mining sites? most of them using a ponzi system, and it also will not benefit, only invests 0.1BTC

I read many posts in the forum. Most of the posts suggest the cloud mining is not profitable for most people.
vero

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 07:52:28 PM
Last edit: July 06, 2016, 07:51:09 PM by vero

you can use for trading altcoin and find coin with low risk to make your money lost maybe if i can give you a suggestion you could try trading dogecoin for grow your bitcoin.

kingkong878

Activity: 9

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 09:33:00 PM

you may try signature compaigns or do some faucets. Wink
mrhelpful
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 10:08:24 PM

As amazing alt coin sounds that people mention, i would avoid it.

Only if you can find your parts for dirt cheap or spare cash to go negative. These alt coins are like a penny stock - so one moment its worth something then there are moments where it can go all crap in less then 1 day.
Mvaporis1961

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 04:08:57 AM

If you want to increase your bitcoin with a less hassle and low risk of getting scam, try to invest it on trading sites and start to buy altcoins with a cheap price and wait for the price to increase.
Fraxinus
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 06:06:48 AM

Investing but after a research,trading carefully,signature campaigns,On rare ocasions faucets and of course finding your own ways to do so.I guess you have to make the most of what you know now and just take action for it.

pearl11

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 06:49:39 AM

Lock this topic you have already created this one.
You have two the same topic,kindly lock the other one ,and correct thier title. It should be bitcoins not bitocins.
KaliLinux

Activity: 1344
Merit: 565

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2016, 06:41:41 PM

Lock this topic you have already created this one.
You have two the same topic,kindly lock the other one ,and correct thier title. It should be bitcoins not bitocins.
This is the good thought to ask before taking any risk especially in investment. Now you can very well do trading and before jumping on that just monitor that process and you will get some ideas to do. Also signature campaign is the most familiar and major way to earn and get some more ideas.
notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 04:14:59 AM

Gamble on primedice with a 0.01% chance success and bet 0.1 btc.  You will have a chance to roll 0.01 and get 30 btw xD

Horrible idea on counting on gambling to increase bitcoins.  Gambling is a hobby, not a investmen in almost all cases.  With something like dice you cannot say there is any skill involved.  It is a game of chance.

With this chance there is profit on the 'house" side.  So long term if you did keep betting this over time statistically you should lose more then you win.  And at .1 BTC bet it is not cheap currently around 57 dollars. So many other good things you could do with it.  Even just holding .1 longterm beats the heck out of gambling it.
SpiritOfLife

Activity: 11

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 04:16:41 AM

Hello,

Thanx..

Trade it, you can double your bitcoin with it
Perman

Activity: 14

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 04:03:13 PM

Hello,

Thanx..

Trade it, you can double your bitcoin with it

Trading is not good for a newbie. I will just hold it and let it grow in value. In the mean time, I will accumulate more bitcoins.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: