Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 12:45:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 0.35683911 BTC for sale for western union $150!!!  (Read 682 times)
polseren9 (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 06:34:34 AM
Last edit: February 21, 2016, 11:34:35 AM by polseren9

Will go first with trusted members only other then that I will use escrow
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
xinzark
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 07:03:40 AM

Seems to be a good deal. I think Quickseller might be interested in this transaction if those $299 includes western union transaction fees as well because I had seen him doing fiat exchanges many times
You should pm him
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2300

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 07:11:29 AM

Seems to be a good deal. I think Quickseller might be interested in this transaction if those $299 includes western union transaction fees as well because I had seen him doing fiat exchanges many times
You should pm him
Yes I can do this if you are looking for $299 minus the WU fees (FYI -- if you are near a walmart location then the Walmart-2-Walmart fees are going to be less).

I will send you a PM
xinzark
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 07:16:05 AM

You should pm him
Yes I can do this if you are looking for $299 minus the WU fees (FYI -- if you are near a walmart location then the Walmart-2-Walmart fees are going to be less).

I will send you a PM

Don't try to send pm to me. Send pm to polseren9
I only told him that you might be interested lol  Grin
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 08:09:29 AM

If you prefer to use escrow then I might suggest using OgNasty. I believe that he has instructions on getting his escrow setup in the first post in his thread.
polseren9 (OP)

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 11:35:00 AM

0.35683911 Left got scammed out of the other half
deluxeCITY

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 11:43:52 AM

I offered to buy the lot + escrow if you didn't feel safe and you never responded...I guess that's your own fault.
markj113
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1043

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 11:54:26 AM

I offered to buy the lot + escrow if you didn't feel safe and you never responded...I guess that's your own fault.

Who scammed you and how?
Alaki

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 12:06:12 PM

Who scammed you and how?
wayniac30 (I'd guess)
P.S.-> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1343295.msg13959113#msg13959113
doctorsnaggles

Activity: 258

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2016, 03:44:33 PM

Youre a clown. Make sure you keep track of the accounts.

Yeah no problem man i'm new here and all but im trying to do my best to increase my rep and i may after all sell my btc to you , you actually pm'd me half an hour ago if you can contact the real ognasty lol i can sell it to you

Yea, Mr. new at it again...at least youre active already by sending around negative feedback.

you burned it already with this:

cIubminer Is a scammer not items4btc

Your pyramide is useless with that newbie accounts. Better bring Robertt into it to build up your "rep". He dodged it again thanks to the short term memory of some.

I also recommend you amartin99, Morgan and some of the others from your new user club -its perfect for your rep.

Wasting quite a bit of time lately, eh?  Grin Cheesy

Fuck the signature - if you are so desperate for money why dont you go and get a fucking job first - once you did that, perhaps you will think twice what kind of shit you want to be affiliated with.
polseren9 (OP)

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 06:12:40 PM

Yeah no problem man i'm new here and all but im trying to do my best to increase my rep and i may after all sell my btc to you , you actually pm'd me half an hour ago if you can contact the real ognasty lol i can sell it to you

Yea, Mr. new at it again...at least youre active already by sending around negative feedback.

Your pyramide is useless with that newbie accounts. Better bring Robertt into it to build up your "rep". He dodged it again thanks to the short term memory of some.

I also recommend you amartin99, Morgan and some of the others from your new user club -its perfect for your rep.

What are you talking about ? i'm not connected to anyone in any way
doctorsnaggles

Activity: 258

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2016, 06:30:19 PM

Yea in that case, you should head over to the marketplace/goods section and open up a new thread

[WTB] Braincells [H] Lots of space

Still waiting for those other currently inactive accounts to pop up... you keeping them for a special occasion? Anyway, that one is still too fresh, so go and have some fun, we speak later.

Fuck the signature - if you are so desperate for money why dont you go and get a fucking job first - once you did that, perhaps you will think twice what kind of shit you want to be affiliated with.
polseren9 (OP)

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 06:38:03 PM

Yea in that case, you should head over to the marketplace/goods section and open up a new thread

[WTB] Braincells [H] Lots of space

Still waiting for those other currently inactive accounts to pop up... you keeping them for a special occasion? Anyway, that one is still too fresh, so go and have some fun, we speak later.

So what you claim is that a person can't register to bitcointalk and sell his bitcoins ? with out being accused of some bullshit . ?
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 11:38:18 PM

Had reached a deal last night to use OgNasty as escrow, he said that he wanted to do some research regarding receiving WesternUnion payments in his area prior to sending funds to escrow. I followed up with him earlier today and have not received any kind of a response.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: