Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 07:09:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Credit Card, Debit Card or Bitcoin?  (Read 1927 times)
irfanifachri (OP)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 09:35:44 AM

What you will chose amomg them? and why do the Credit card and Debit card are afraid of Bitcoin? are the credit card not much smooth and faster like bitcoin? What do you think? are you sure the credit card and debit card will usefull in the future?  Huh
UNOE

Activity: 791
Merit: 271

This is personal

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 09:39:09 AM

credit card and Debit card are afraid of Bitcoin because of easy chargeback, so much fraud with credit cards

irfanifachri (OP)

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 09:44:17 AM

credit card and Debit card are afraid of Bitcoin because of easy chargeback, so much fraud with credit cards
Yeah, i think so, the bitcoin more safe than a credit card. and there are no major tax by using bitcoin  Cheesy
but the problem is many people who do not know how to use bitcoin, and many people didnt know how to use bitcoin said that it complicated
jacee
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1024

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 09:47:06 AM

What? Credit cards and debit cards are different from bitcoin.
Bitcoin is a curency which you can get the same way as you can get a fiat.
Debit cards and credits cards are cards designed for spending with debts you get in the bank.
You can't choose with those, they are completely different.
There are services tha offers a debit card for bitcoin I think, I' not sure tho.
OmegaStarScream
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3486
Merit: 6142

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 09:49:17 AM

They are afraid of it because Bitcoin is better then them simply .
It's impossible to chargeback when you are using Bitcoin however you can while using Credit cards and which cause a lot of scamming . Fees as-well (0.5% to 5% for Credit cards) while Bitcoin really small fee . you don't need to provide any personal information's while using Bitcoin but you ahve to when you use Credit cards etc ... Grin I would be afraid if I were them .

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
irfanifachri (OP)

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 09:55:53 AM

It's impossible to chargeback when you are using Bitcoin however you can while using Credit cards and which cause a lot of scamming . Fees as-well (0.5% to 5% for Credit cards) while Bitcoin really small fee . you don't need to provide any personal information's while using Bitcoin but you ahve to when you use Credit cards etc ... Grin I would be afraid if I were them .
right, and bitcoin is more secure than credit cards from hacker attacks. yes it has a small fee, but not all stores online or physical store can accept bitcoin  Undecided
dollarneed

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 09:56:32 AM

i won't use credit card, it's totally risky than using debit card or bitcoin, so much fraud i think,about debit card there are already bitcoin's debit card out there where you can deposite your card via bitcoin, but it took much cost when you cashout your bitcoin, but it's really help us to purchase something on store which they're not accepted bitcoin directly, so far i choose bitcoin, yup the simplest for paying things online
Rescue Squad

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 10:00:56 AM

I have had a debit card since I was 16 so it's not a trust issue for me. Bitcoin is convenient for some online shopping as well though.
irfanifachri (OP)

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 10:02:34 AM

What? Credit cards and debit cards are different from bitcoin.
Bitcoin is a curency which you can get the same way as you can get a fiat.
Debit cards and credits cards are cards designed for spending with debts you get in the bank.
You can't choose with those, they are completely different.
There are services tha offers a debit card for bitcoin I think, I' not sure tho.
Yeah that's true, but it have same goal, to facilitate the people to pay something
lumeire
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009

Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 10:07:18 AM

I have had a debit card since I was 16 so it's not a trust issue for me. Bitcoin is convenient for some online shopping as well though.

Me too, debit cards are way way better than credits. That's from a consumer side, because it prevents us from overspending.

@ontopic, why not use them all, as each has benefits and disadvantages of its own.

▄▄████████▄▄           ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄   ▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
 ▄█████▀            ▀█  ▄█████▀            ▀█████▄
▄█████▀                ▄█████▀    ▄▄        ▀█████▄
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▄▄     ▐█████
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▀▀     ▐█████
▀█████▄      ▄▄▄      █████▀      ▀▀        ▄█████▀
 ▀█████▄▄   █████    █████▀  █▄            ▄█████▀
  ▀██████████████ ██████▀▀  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀███████████ ████▀    ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀███████ ▀▀           ▀▀████████▀▀
            ▀███▀
|
..NEXT-GEN TRADE RACING METAVERSE..
|   WEBSITE   |   TELEGRAM   |   TWITTER   |   MEDIUM   |
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
irfanifachri (OP)

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 10:10:48 AM

i won't use credit card, it's totally risky than using debit card or bitcoin, so much fraud i think,about debit card there are already bitcoin's debit card out there where you can deposite your card via bitcoin, but it took much cost when you cashout your bitcoin, but it's really help us to purchase something on store which they're not accepted bitcoin directly, so far i choose bitcoin, yup the simplest for paying things online
Yes, I agree with you, the credit card is really risky because each carders (A Hacker who stole a credit card) can easily to steal or scam on the web by going to the web are vulnerable, but the problem is that not all online stores can accept bitcoin  Undecided
irfanifachri (OP)

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 10:26:46 AM

Me too, debit cards are way way better than credits. That's from a consumer side, because it prevents us from overspending.

@ontopic, why not use them all, as each has benefits and disadvantages of its own.
Yeah, but the problem, if you using all of them, you will get many charges, and if you using debit card in the another country, and you want to cashout, it will take many charges  Embarrassed ,  while using Credit cards and which cause a lot of scamming,. i think bitcoin is a good one.
SFR10
Legendary

Activity: 3010
Merit: 3440

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2016, 10:57:43 AM

Of course I will go with BTCitcoin (all day long and that's why i'm here in the first place). The problem you go through from owning a credit card as opposed to a BTCitcoin wallet is a lot of extra works and also the fee's are something that would really be the deciding factor as well since their difference on that matter is more than few margins plus BTCitcoin usage is really fun as opposed to the other one.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Denker
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1014

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 11:15:42 AM

I will always chose to use Bitcoin if I can.
Imo it is more secure, less informations I have to give about myself except a delivery address when I buy something online.
Furthermore it's cheaper due to lower fees.
mr angry

Activity: 298
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 11:38:05 AM

The anonymity of Bitcoin is good for online payments and your address can't get stolen like a credit card number. You can go overdrawn using debit cards because some shops delay the transaction and if you buy something else the first transaction puts you in debt when it gets processed. You can't get charged for going overdrawn with Bitcoin.
AMR008

Activity: 260
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 12:16:40 PM

I think credit , debit cards and bitcoin are different. bitcoin is a currency earnrd and exchanged. i guess althouhh i would prefer bitcoin because  your bitcoin adress wont be stolen like a credit card number:)
aardvark15

Activity: 1008
Merit: 510

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 01:43:02 PM

Merchants have to pay a fee to the credit card companies for each transaction.  So they actually lose a little bit of profit for credit card purchases.  This could make bitcoin a good option for purchases in the eyes of merchants.
OmegaStarScream
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3486
Merit: 6142

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 01:51:17 PM

right, and bitcoin is more secure than credit cards from hacker attacks. yes it has a small fee, but not all stores online or physical store can accept bitcoin  Undecided

Yes that's probably the only problem however you should understand that it's just a matter of time before seeing more and more shops accepting Bitoin .

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Anddos

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 02:32:34 PM

I think a debit card together with bitcoin is good. It's diverse and can be used wherever you need them.

gregyoung14

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 03:12:20 PM

Debit Card that can read your wallet. Now I would go for that in an instant.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: