April 28, 2024, 04:29:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: .
. - 0 (0%)
. - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 0

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 [207]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [DBIC] DubaiCoin-DBIC | PAYMENT GATEWAY DBIC-EX دبي كوين  (Read 338659 times)
funminer

Activity: 218
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 05:28:08 PM

Dev is highly sick and taking medication soon he will good and give good news to us till then i have good news for all we start multi level marketing and make some videos for DBIC will be uploaded on youtube i'm working .all investor's can also try to marketing DBIC in their countries .thanks
Show some video please, but some that really serves, not that engrossing advertising that is useless

When your Wallet is open, just left from Pending is something that looks like a Stair or the WIFI Powersymbol, when you hover with the mouse over it, you can see how many connections you have!
When you look on the Screenshot you posted, you can see that the 1st 2 Steps are black and the other are gray, this show me that you must have connections to the Network, when no Connection all 4 steps are grey!
When you let your Wallet long enough working, all 4 Steps get black and at the end you will have more then 30 active connections!

on top you have
File Settings and Help

Push on Help, then open a menu, select Debug window
it´s open a new window that show you Informations
The last ones are the most important for you.

Current number of blocks it´s now when writing you 825724, so long your wallet is not sync the number is smaller.
here you can see that your wallet is syncing, because the number get slowly higher, solong you have connections to the nodes.

3. don´t say to me i´am lying, i mean your other post, where you write this:
You lie, nothing that is asserting is true, stop lying, you will not tell me what happens in my wallet, in fact in my wallet is not happening absolutely nothing, stop lying, this is all a Scam, the world will know and at some point will pay for this scam

All Wallets are near the same, include Bitcoin, Dash etc. here you must wait for a sync when you start a new Wallet sometimes until 24 hours.
I not writing to you lies, i write you 1st Class stuff how is working a Wallet.
All i write you here is on all Crypto Coins the same, this is not a error from DBIC or DBIX, it´s your error because you can´t wait that your wallet sync.

Please install the Wallet from Bitcoin, and let both the DBIC and the BTC wallet run, you will see that the DBIC Wallet is faster in SYNC, solong you have connections like on your Screenshot and you will see how long this can take
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
surtijeras

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 05:36:07 PM

Dev is highly sick and taking medication soon he will good and give good news to us till then i have good news for all we start multi level marketing and make some videos for DBIC will be uploaded on youtube i'm working .all investor's can also try to marketing DBIC in their countries .thanks
Show some video please, but some that really serves, not that engrossing advertising that is useless

When your Wallet is open, just left from Pending is something that looks like a Stair or the WIFI Powersymbol, when you hover with the mouse over it, you can see how many connections you have!
When you look on the Screenshot you posted, you can see that the 1st 2 Steps are black and the other are gray, this show me that you must have connections to the Network, when no Connection all 4 steps are grey!
When you let your Wallet long enough working, all 4 Steps get black and at the end you will have more then 30 active connections!

on top you have
File Settings and Help

Current number of blocks it´s now when writing you 825724, so long your wallet is not sync the number is smaller.
here you can see that your wallet is syncing, because the number get slowly higher, solong you have connections to the nodes.

You lie, nothing that is asserting is true, stop lying, you will not tell me what happens in my wallet, in fact in my wallet is not happening absolutely nothing, stop lying, this is all a Scam, the world will know and at some point will pay for this scam

All Wallets are near the same, include Bitcoin, Dash etc. here you must wait for a sync when you start a new Wallet sometimes until 24 hours.
All i write you here is on all Crypto Coins the same, this is not a error from DBIC or DBIX, it´s your error because you can´t wait that your wallet sync.

Please install the Wallet from Bitcoin, and let both the DBIC and the BTC wallet run, you will see that the DBIC Wallet is faster in SYNC, solong you have connections like on your Screenshot and you will see how long this can take

I have other wallets and none with any problem or seem to this, is to suppose that this is a very smart wallet because he knows by himself that there is something in the pc that must recognize, please be serious
funminer

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 05:43:25 PM

on top you have
File Settings and Help

I have other wallets and none with any problem or seem to this, is to suppose that this is a very smart wallet because he knows by himself that there is something in the pc that must recognize, please be serious

Please don´t say this, it´s listen like a Joke!
You say i´am lying and defending a Scam only because you can not wait that your wallet get in SYNC!
Here is your screenshot you posted: https://postimg.org/image/r5486jrgj/
Open a new thread and ask for help!
Only ask this Question! i have connections to Nodes, my wallet is syncing?

Everybody will respond you, with YES!
love diem

Activity: 226
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 06:01:27 PM

I bought some dbic too last year in april when it was cheap if you look at the price now and staking since then 24/7. This is the first coin I am staking it for so long. I am minting about 10 dbic a day. I was talking to dev via skype few days ago and he sent me some screenshots but I ma not sure if I am allowed to show them here yet.

I installed DBIC wallet but it does not sync. Please recommend to me how to sync it.
bro to Fix Sync In DubaiCoin Wallet see this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pj4VeYPbkCM

I try more than a month but it isn't successful. From your recommendation and Kiffner , now my wallet have been sync already. It's the great day for me. Thank you to you and Kiffner so much.
I will keep DBIC and wait to swap to DBIX. I think that the price will increase so much.
Again I'd like to say thank you to you and Mr/Ms Kiffner. 

If anyone have problem with DBIC wallet , please kindly see this video.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pj4VeYPbkCM

surtijeras

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 09:52:05 PM

I bought some dbic too last year in april when it was cheap if you look at the price now and staking since then 24/7. This is the first coin I am staking it for so long. I am minting about 10 dbic a day. I was talking to dev via skype few days ago and he sent me some screenshots but I ma not sure if I am allowed to show them here yet.

I installed DBIC wallet but it does not sync. Please recommend to me how to sync it.
bro to Fix Sync In DubaiCoin Wallet see this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pj4VeYPbkCM

I try more than a month but it isn't successful. From your recommendation and Kiffner , now my wallet have been sync already. It's the great day for me. Thank you to you and Kiffner so much.
I will keep DBIC and wait to swap to DBIX. I think that the price will increase so much.

This video does not solve anything, it is the only thing they have to show as the Trojan horse and nobody comments anything about it, it is clear that this currency has zero credibility Thanks
funminer

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 12:11:22 AM
Last edit: March 05, 2017, 12:36:38 AM by funminer

This video does not solve anything, it is the only thing they have to show as the Trojan horse and nobody comments anything about it, it is clear that this currency has zero credibility Thanks

When you watch the Video, then please look at 40-48-sec and make this step,
please where you see in the Video showing 0, what number you have there? 

and the Video show exactly the steps people must do, to add nodes to a Wallet, in this case special for DBIC, but on other coins work as well when you know the Nodes to add!
When you have so many other Wallets installed and know so much about Crypto, then you must know this steps, too.
BadAss.Sx
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002

Bulletproof VPS/VPN/Email @ BadAss.Sx

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2017, 12:14:09 AM

Who ever is selling will be crying like a baby tomorrow, hahahahhahahhahahah.

Who is crying now lol? How many sock puppet accounts are here in this topic? 20? 30? You all felt in another arabic trap. So obvious.
surtijeras

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 12:40:37 AM

Who ever is selling will be crying like a baby tomorrow, hahahahhahahhahahah.

Who is crying now lol? How many sock puppet accounts are here in this topic? 20? 30? You all felt in another arabic trap. So obvious.
Do not listen to him, he always writes the same
surtijeras

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 12:57:29 AM

Please that it happens that the volume of the last 24 hours is in one of the lowest levels, this has been falling precipitously a couple of days and there is no sign that it will recover, that the end of this scam on Una luck *** Source: bitcoinmarketcap
surtijeras

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 02:02:07 AM

Trading volume continues to fall *** Source: Bitcoinmarketcap
ArabianChain

Activity: 124

http://arabianchain.org

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 06:13:33 AM

Dear DubainCoin/ArabianChain Supporters,

We are excited to announce the “DBIC to DBIX Swap” as well as bonuses for early swapping.
We want the process to go smoothly for users so we strongly recommend reading the below details carefully.  

The Swap Mechanism (as per Livecoin's guidelines)

As a pre-requisite go ahead and create an account over at https://www.livecoin.net.

1.    The Swap date is the 18th of March 2017, this is the last day where any DBIC deposits will be accepted at Livecoin.
2.    Livecoin will close deposits/withdrawals on March 18, 2017 for DBIC.
3.    Livecoin will communicate to ArabianChain’s team the exact amount of DBIC deposited.
4.    Livecoin will send all DBIC to a public wallet to be burnt.
5.    The ArabianChain team will send Livecoin all the required DBIX for the swap at rate of 10 DBIC = 1 DBIX.
6.    Livecoin will close trading for the old coin (DBIC) and cancel all open orders.
7.    Livecoin will perform the swap according to specified ratio.
8.    The community will receive DubaiCoin (DBIX) based on to their DBIC balance on Livecoin within 1 to 2 business days.
9.    Livecoin will open trading for DBIX.
10.    Livecoin will delete DBIC trading pair.
11.    Livecoin will test DBIX network, blockchain and nodes.
12.    Livecoin will open DBIX deposits/withdrawals.
13.    Swap complete.

The Bonus Mechanism (adjusted to reflect the above-mentioned process)

1.    The bonus will be handled manually as Livecoin doesn’t accommodate bonus scenarios.  
2.    All deposits prior to March 11, 2017 will get +1.5% DBIX. (deadline March 10, 11:59 PM Dubai Time, GMT+4)
3.    All deposits between March 11 and 17, 2017 will get +1% DBIX. (deadline March 16, 11:59 PM Dubai Time, GMT+4)
4.    No bonuses will be awarded after that.
5.    There will be no exceptions.

Please note that any remaining currencies after the swap will be burnt.

We are happy to have you with us,

ArabianChain Team

ArabianChain

Activity: 124

http://arabianchain.org

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 06:24:16 AM

Since the swap has been announced and we have a new thread for ArabianChain (DBIX) we invite you all to continue the discussion there.

[ANN] ArabianChain - DubaiCoin (DBIX) - Smart Contracts from Dubai to the World

This thread will now be locked, it served us well over the years. We want to thank you all for the support and hope to see you on the new, dedicated thread.

We will be releasing news and updates about ArabianChain's progress and development using:

"ArabianChain" and "4fanbtc" Bitcointalk accounts.

These two are the "official" team accounts and will be handled by our comms and marketing teams.

4fanbtc (OP)

Activity: 569
Merit: 591

Smart Chain Technology D.O.O

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2017, 06:28:59 AM

Thread now locked see you all on the new thread!  Smiley
Pages: « 1 ... 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 [207]
  Print  

Jump to: