Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 08:18:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS][Vouched] Steam games with discount - 1 positive feedback  (Read 4493 times)
Monnt
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 08:28:07 AM

How much for X-COM 2? I can buy it if you're willing to buy it and wait 30 days for it to be tradable. I know that your negative rep isn't for scamming, but either way I want to be careful. State your price, anyhow.
Monnt
Legendary

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 09:55:17 AM

How much for X-COM 2? I can buy it if you're willing to buy it and wait 30 days for it to be tradable. I know that your negative rep isn't for scamming, but either way I want to be careful. State your price, anyhow.

I can sell you the X-COM 2 for 36€,it will be global cd-key.
Steam price 49.99€ or ~55$

Pm me or reply here if you are interested.

Sorry, a bit too overpriced for me. I can get a copy from a trusted seller at G2A.com for about $33 USD. Thanks for your time mate, though.
Monnt
Legendary

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 12:09:38 AM
Last edit: April 23, 2016, 12:21:27 AM by Monnt

Ejarwan sells CSGO for $6 last time I checked, can you beat his price? TBH he has positive trust, so I would trade with him if you are the same or higher priced. So can you beat his price?
- SpaceMan

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 03:48:03 PM

Don't deal with this user without a TRUSTED escrow service.

Already deal with him before. I was sending first, but now i found out he just a bought account and he wants me to send first again. Scam alert.
- SpaceMan

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 03:52:39 PM

Don't deal with this user without a TRUSTED escrow service.

Already deal with him before. I was sending first, but now i found out he just a bought account and he wants me to send first again. Scam alert.

1) I accept escrow.
2) I bought this account and I was negged before I dealt with you.
3)
http://www.laendlemagazin.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/double-facepalm.jpg

Lol you never said to me you accepted escrow.

waiting for the confirmation,once I will see in the game that the payment is complete I will send bitcoins to your btc address.
RaidBossOath

Activity: 52

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 06:19:25 PM

Hi do not trust this SpacemanBTC lil fuck, he owes people alot of money incluiding me, hes got negative rep everywhere and has been banned from various sites due to scamming. He owes me half a bitcoin and he just wont answer me for days, and he owes another fella 200 euros, do not trust him he is the worst scum ever. Thank you.
calpsy

Merit: 10

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 06:28:50 PM

Cant see u doing much business with that awful feedback .
RaidBossOath

Activity: 52

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 07:03:21 PM

Cant see u doing much business with that awful feedback .

well actually we were dealing outside of btc, did not know his rep was so bad until i started reading because of doubt. im very dumb for having done such thing.

http://imgur.com/sM18ekh this is one of the fake bank transfer he sent a friend of mine who sells btc.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: