Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 08:22:36 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need help from an internet Detective! this will be fun.  (Read 371 times)
otrkid70 (OP)

Activity: 920
Merit: 1014

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 02:27:36 PM

Back in 2004 I purchased a pack of 03/04 Upper deck exquisite basketball cards for $500.  I pulled a Lebron james Emblems of endorsement patch card numbered 11/15 I then sold this card for $1400.00 to a local card shop in Massachusetts.  Since then His rookie cards have soared reaching upwards of $100k on Ebay........Now comes the fun part.  I'm trying to track this card down just to see what happened to it and where it's 12 year old journey has taken it.

How about it care to try your internet detective abilities?

I still kick myself in the ass to this day for selling such a gorgeous card......So for you Detectives can you help me track it? here are my pics of when i owned it.

Vika NSFW

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2016, 03:18:13 PM

How about it care to try your internet detective abilities?

I have seen some card in the room of webcam model, but not remember the name of model.

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 04:41:11 PM

FWIW: My younger brother used to work at the outfit that packaged cards like these, perhaps even this run. I'm looking at boxes of unopened cards, sets, etc., not knowing their worth but he claims they're worth a lot. I wonder if he would notice if any were missing.  Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
otrkid70 (OP)

Activity: 920
Merit: 1014

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 04:43:46 PM

FWIW: My younger brother used to work at the outfit that packaged cards like these, perhaps even this run. I'm looking at boxes of unopened cards, sets, etc., not knowing their worth but he claims they're worth a lot. I wonder if he would notice if any were missing.  Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

Lol If he has any of the 03/04 upper deck exquiste cards unopened they are a GOLD mine. one card sold on Ebay for $100k it was a 1/1 card.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 08:44:04 PM

Lol If he has any of the 03/04 upper deck exquiste cards unopened they are a GOLD mine. one card sold on Ebay for $100k it was a 1/1 card.

Okay, I've opened up half the packages. Which one am I looking for again? HOLY SHIT, what did I just do? Dude, you best have an explanation handy when by brother asks you why you made me open up these boxes.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: