Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 08:45:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ★[ANN] BitCloak Mixer - Btc - Bch - Fast - Trusted - Api - Pgp - since 2016 ★  (Read 22572 times)
BitCloak (OP)

Activity: 89
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2016, 02:32:36 PM
Last edit: May 25, 2019, 03:01:00 PM by BitCloak
Merited by markiz73 (1)

Announcing BitCloak Mixer
The most advanced Bitcoin mixing technology

Official url:
https://bitcloak43blmhmn.com
https://bitcloak.ru/en

Tor mirror:
http://bitcloak43blmhmn.onion

There are two main features:

-Mix your Bitcoins: set a maximum limit, send the amount you want and get back mixed coins.
 You can randomly split the payout between multiple addresses (up to 10) and set a time delay.

-Pay Anonymously: choose the specific amount you need and the payout address, then send the
 exact amount shown on the order screen. The mixer will make the anonymous payment for you.

Every mixer address comes with a "PGP Proof", a pgp-signed message generated by the mixer.
You can independently verify the legitimacy of your mix, it prevents spoofing, phishing, and adds an additional layer of security.
It also makes possible to delete all logs at order expiration (after 24 hours), as the user keeps all the proof in case of support.

Why use BitCloak?

Because is fast, secure, anonymous and awesome!
We offer lots of interesting features that are unique to this mixer:

Our service runs since 2016, processed thousands of coins thanks to the most advanced technology on the market.

- truly anonymous: no chips, bit-codes or accounts, random service fee (2%), random network fee.
  - no bloat: javascript free website on all mirrors, Tor users are always welcome.
  - no logs: order logs are completely deleted and shredded at expiration (24 hours).
  - multiple currencies: you can choose to mix Bitcoin or Bitcoin Cash, with the same features.
  - powerful engine: self-modifying code, coins anonymized in less than 60 seconds, payouts mixed with internal tumbling.
  - solid algorithms: strong mixing rules, code is unpredictable regarding amounts/timing creating no patterns.
  - random amounts: if you send 0.01 btc twice you wont get the same amount back.
  - multi transaction supported: you can use the same mixer address how many times you want.
  - no stuck coins: mixer will never delete your order if it detects unprocessed coins, extending the expiration.
  - powerful api: gives you full functionality, you can even set specific percentages for your payouts addresses.
  - up to 10 addresses: combine this with custom percentages and you can create very complex anonymous payments.
  - user passive contribution: your order triggers extra internal tumbling of funds, improving the mixer for the next user.
  - full refunds for wrong deposits: we offer full refunds if you deposit to expired addresses or less than the minimum 0.01.

How to use BitCloak Mixer:

1) - deposit funds

Send your funds to the mixer address and wait 1 network confirmation.

2) - receive funds

The mixer will quickly process your order and payout using 100% anonymous coins.

Time: 5/15 minutes, depends on blockchain speed.
Cost: randomized service fee around 2% + 0.0004 btc for payout address.

Official url:
https://bitcloak43blmhmn.com
https://bitcloak.ru/en

Tor mirror:
http://bitcloak43blmhmn.onion

Api:
https://bitcloak43blmhmn.com/api
https://bitcloak.ru/en/api
http://bitcloak43blmhmn.onion/api

Signature campaign: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2349397.0

BitCloak Mixer - BTC & BCH Mixer - Api , Pgp proof, Fast, Trusted, The most advanced mixer, since 2016  - https://bitcloak43blmhmn.com

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitCloak (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2016, 12:42:56 AM

Someone is ddosing since yesterday, the mixer will be back running as soon as possible.

BitCloak Mixer - BTC & BCH Mixer - Api , Pgp proof, Fast, Trusted, The most advanced mixer, since 2016  - https://bitcloak43blmhmn.com
-tK

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 01:11:55 AM

There are two mixing options:

-Mix your Bitcoins: you send what you have and get back clean coins, optional features are
multi wallet payout (up to 5) and time delay.

-Pay Anonymously: you choose the amount you need to pay to a service or someone, then send the
exact amount shown and the mixer will make the Bitcoin payment for you anonymously.
This obviously works both if you need to pay someone or if you need to get paid.

Sounds like they're the same idea in nature; someone puts coins in, and coins that aren't connected to him or her are sent to a chosen address. Is there any notable difference?

Also; why should we trust you? Other mixers that have been operating for a longer time are doing the job perfectly well.
BitCloak (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2016, 02:36:54 AM
Last edit: June 05, 2019, 05:41:37 PM by BitCloak

Hello,
the "mix your bitcoins" feature its just like regular mixing, every time you get back a randomized amount of coins. This is to use when you just want to mix what you have and don't care about the exact amount you get back.

The "pay anonymously" feature is made to use when you need to pay something with Bitcoins and need a specific amount to be send. Lets say for example you want to buy a vpn service and you need to pay exactly 0.0286 Bitcoins to them. After you submitted the order the mixer will show you a input wallet and an exact amount, for example 0.029216.
After you send exactly 0.029216 Bitcoins to the mixer input wallet the payment of 0.0286 Bitcoins will be made for you, anonymously. This works for both buying and selling of course. Every time the amounts and the fee are randomized between the same ranges for both features.

Yes there are good mixers around but I dont think all the mixers are operating honestly, take a look on reddit in the past months.
I'm here to provide a service and I have zero interests in scamming, but of course trust needs to be built.

The minimum amount for the mixer right now is around 10$, I would be happy if you try it and post here your feedback.
If i can do anything feel free to ask.
Thank you.

phibay

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 27, 2016, 01:53:48 PM

Hello,
the "mix your bitcoins" feature its just like regular mixing, every time you get back a randomized amount of cleaned coins. This is to use when you just want to mix what you have and don't care about the exact amount you get back.

The "pay anonymously" feature is made to use when you need to pay something with Bitcoins and need a specific amount to be send. Lets say for example you want to buy a vpn service and you need to pay exactly 0.0286 Bitcoins to them. After you submitted the order the mixer will show you a input wallet and an exact amount, for example 0.029216.
After you send exactly 0.029216 Bitcoins to the mixer input wallet the payment of 0.0286 Bitcoins will be made for you, anonymously. This works for both buying and selling of course. Every time the amounts and the fee are randomized between the same ranges for both features.

Yes there are good mixers around but I dont think all the mixers are operating honestly, take a look on reddit in the past months.
I'm here to provide a service and I have zero interests in scamming, but of course trust needs to be built.

The minimum amount for the mixer right now is around 10$, I would be happy if you try it and post here your feedback.
If i can do anything feel free to ask.
Thank you.

you've got a lot of competitors, and some of them already built a solid reputation.

i want to try this cuz i want to try a new mixer, just to be different but i can't risk $10 on a new mixer that no one tries yet (atleast on this forum).  anyone who got balls to try this mixer and vouch this one? i'll be waiting for a feedback.

good luck!
BitCloak (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2016, 06:05:59 PM
Last edit: June 05, 2019, 05:42:01 PM by BitCloak

I could give you 10$ to try the mixer if you want. I only ask you to write here a small feedback after you received the 10$ back. You can keep them of course. I'm willing to do this once on this forum just for the first feedback.
You can post here a wallet of yours or send me a pm.
Thank you.

phibay

View Profile
February 27, 2016, 07:00:46 PM

I could give you 10$ to try the mixer if you want. I only ask you to write here a small feedback after you received the cleaned 10$ back. You can keep them of course. I'm willing to do this once on this forum just for the first feedback.
You can post here a wallet of yours or send me a pm.
Thank you.

sure , i'd love to test your mixer

here's my bitcoin address : 1FwE7rEzNx4c4hDphc4BCvMi79hkGL3jBb
BitCloak (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2016, 07:24:54 PM

Sent Wink

phibay

View Profile
February 27, 2016, 07:48:47 PM

first of all, i'd like to compliment its simple yet attractive design. its very clean and pleasant to my eyes
i used the pay anonymously feature to send 0.03 BTC to my exchange address 34BKnWHaHxMgZaUyr5nmtvhvyqWtyuJMLk from my address 1FwE7rEzNx4c4hDphc4BCvMi79hkGL3jBb. i generated address 19EeR3xFfg1Rd7UfUkNDAFxDikrBSaWaN9 and sent 0.03129211 btc to it. and after 1 confirmation , as promised, i indeed received my 0.03 btc from a mixer address.

a great experience to use your mixer, i'll definitely use this one if i need to once again
thanx!
TheGrimm

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
February 27, 2016, 08:11:13 PM

awww only giving one vouch? You know the more people that vouch the more trust in your project.

If you have another $10 vouch to spare I would be willing to do it :-)

BitCloak (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2016, 09:05:23 PM

first of all, i'd like to compliment its simple yet attractive design. its very clean and pleasant to my eyes
i used the pay anonymously feature to send 0.03 BTC to my exchange address 34BKnWHaHxMgZaUyr5nmtvhvyqWtyuJMLk from my address 1FwE7rEzNx4c4hDphc4BCvMi79hkGL3jBb. i generated address 19EeR3xFfg1Rd7UfUkNDAFxDikrBSaWaN9 and sent 0.03129211 btc to it. and after 1 confirmation , as promised, i indeed received my 0.03 btc from a mixer address.

a great experience to use your mixer, i'll definitely use this one if i need to once again
thanx!

I'm very happy to read that  Smiley . Thank you very much for your feedback. Some newer Bitcoin addresses like the ones starting with 3 could be wrongly rejected by the mixer sometimes, it happened a few times during testing. In that case a red text shows up and the mixer asks for a different payout wallet before it lets you continue. I will update the Bitcoin address validation functions soon. There could be down times due to random ddos attacks, also very soon the server will be replaced by a better one.

If you have any suggestion regarding functionality, design or anything else feel free to drop a pm.
Thank you.

OROBTC
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1852

View Profile
February 28, 2016, 02:24:15 AM

I welcome all new entrants into the mixing BTC arena.  I am very happy with bitmixer.io, I have used them many times (their "clear" site, I do not know TOR).

I welcome all feedback as well.

Good luck!
BitCloak (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2016, 07:12:24 PM

Update: now also the Bitcoin addresses starting with 3 are fully accepted.

bitcoin revo
Legendary

Activity: 1168
Merit: 1049

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 08:50:14 PM

Are you ever going to consider making a version of BitCloak that isn't on Tor? I understand it's promoting the whole anonymity idea of it but I'm sure more people (like me) would be willing to give it a try if it was accessible on the normal web.

Plus, it also means you're more anonymous, correct me if I'm wrong. And most people prefer people handling their money to be transparent.

awww only giving one vouch? You know the more people that vouch the more trust in your project.

If you have another $10 vouch to spare I would be willing to do it :-)

Quit begging.
BitCloak (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2016, 09:21:08 PM
Last edit: March 05, 2016, 11:35:17 PM by BitCloak

Are you ever going to consider making a version of BitCloak that isn't on Tor? I understand it's promoting the whole anonymity idea of it but I'm sure more people (like me) would be willing to give it a try if it was accessible on the normal web.

Plus, it also means you're more anonymous, correct me if I'm wrong. And most people prefer people handling their money to be transparent.

Hello, yes I could make a clearnet version if there is demand. You can append .to to the onion url and take a look at the website without having Tor, but use this only to take a look around. Also, it needs Javascript to be disabled.
Thank you very much for that idea.  Smiley

BitCloak (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2016, 12:01:42 AM
Last edit: June 05, 2019, 05:43:38 PM by BitCloak

Update with some additional informations:

- you can send more than 1 transaction to the same mixer input wallet, there is no limit for now. it is best to send one at time. (not quite supported by other mixers i tested)

- if by mistake you send a wrong amount you will still receive the mixed Bitcoins back (not quite supported by other mixers i tested)
for example, you choose to mix 1.234 Bitcoins and create a order, the stats will show something like "send 1.234 Bitcoins, receive 1.2337 mixed Bitcoins" (randomized). by mistake you send a different amount, for example 1.233 Bitcoins. You will still receive the mixed Bitcoins back as usual, but in that case the stats shown on the order screen will be wrong. I tested a lot and made sure no Bitcoins can be lost or stuck in a limbo.

- the pgp signed proof allows you to verify that the mixer input wallet shown to you is a correct one and its not altered by errors, pishing or malicious actions. in the case you need support the pgp signed proof will be the only thing required.

- everytime you receive Bitcoins the amounts are a bit randomized.

- you can enter up to 5 payout wallets separated by a dash in the "mix your bitcoins" section. example: wallet1-wallet2-wallet3-wallet4-wallet5

- the minimum amount is set around 10$ right now. this is to encourage people to try it and verify its legit.

- ... more to come

amacar2
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1007

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 06, 2016, 05:24:20 PM

Actually working mixer is Helix Grams
Tor link: kmminoaq4yci5woj.onion
.onion site for mixing hard earned bitcoin?  Huh
how anybody could trust such a darknet mixer if we already have some good cleannet mixers like bitmixer.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
arzulka98

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2016, 05:34:27 PM
Last edit: March 07, 2016, 04:43:19 PM by arzulka98

DO NOT TRUST BitCloak! NEVER!

This guy want to stole you hard earned bitcoins!
I sent 1.2 btc to his bitcoin wallet and NOTHING! come back!

Good Luck

OROBTC
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1852

View Profile
March 06, 2016, 05:42:02 PM

Actually working mixer is Helix Grams
Tor link: kmminoaq4yci5woj.onion
.onion site for mixing hard earned bitcoin?  Huh
how anybody could trust such a darknet mixer if we already have some good cleannet mixers like bitmixer.

bitmixer.io also has a TOR site.  I have never used it, but I have used their clearnet site many times, their service works very well (but follow instructions carefully).

Actually, upon reflection, bitmixer's ".onion" would likely be my first choice if I needed a darknet way to mix my my BTC as their clearnet service is so good and been around for years.
BitCloak (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2016, 12:20:24 PM
Last edit: March 07, 2016, 03:38:01 PM by BitCloak

Ignore arzulka98, the links this guy is posting are malicious / phishing and not even good ones, the Bitcoin wallet and "id" shown on that phishing clone are always the same. Dont use them, he will steal your coins.
Also its not very polite to spam your phishing link for grams here, this is a thread for BitCloak mixer, not others.

Edit: if negative feedback from new accounts shows up you know why: https://i.imgsafe.org/51804df.png

Anyway I invite any other reputable member in addition to phibay to verify that BitCloak is legit.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: