Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 03:16:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ORLY] Orlycoin | X15 | it's PoS now  (Read 50227 times)
recitestores

Activity: 592
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 12:01:33 PM

Hello How about the contest???
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MaGNeT (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002

Waves | 3PHMaGNeTJfqFfD4xuctgKdoxLX188QM8na

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2016, 04:57:14 PM
Last edit: May 10, 2016, 05:11:55 PM by MaGNeT

It's time to vote for your favorite Orlycoin meme or GIF!

You can vote here: orlycoin.com/contest/voting.html

The poll will be closed after ~72 hours from now!

Advanced IP filtering is enabled, double or suspicious votes will be removed so save yourself the trouble!
OSMIUMCOIN

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 05:00:31 PM

why no add my gif to vote ?

MaGNeT (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2016, 05:11:15 PM

Advanced IP filtering is enabled, double or suspicious votes will be removed so save yourself the trouble!

why no add my gif to vote ?

First: it's 2 entries
Second: you were 3 days late  Grin
MaGNeT (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2016, 06:07:28 AM

Don't forget to vote for your favorite ORLY meme!
gregofdoom
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 01:28:11 PM

My vote for  excidium.

Damn, like funny but cool coin... and only 36 Million ORLY  Wink
RodArauj

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 11:23:42 PM

Don't forget to vote for your favorite ORLY meme!

Keep motivated now orly is cheap but some years or months can go milions market cap Smiley keep it up! dev
MaGNeT (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2016, 07:46:42 PM

Last ~21 hours to vote!
MaGNeT (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2016, 06:02:17 AM

The last ~11 hours to vote!

After that, the poll will be locked and the Advanced IP filter will be run to filter out the double votes.
arseaboy

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 06:07:31 AM

The last ~11 hours to vote!

After that, the poll will be locked and the Advanced IP filter will be run to filter out the double votes.
done voting mate any promo available for free orly mate?
good luck and keep moving on.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
MaGNeT (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2016, 05:12:43 PM

Voting is over but it seems Houston is having some trouble.

I have far less unique page visits than votes and until I can explain that, I can't call out a winner yet.
Not saying anyone has cheated but I have to make sure the prices go to the true winners.
motorhead89

Activity: 464
Merit: 250

Wasssssup!

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 12:23:49 AM

I have far less unique page visits than votes and until I can explain that, I can't call out a winner yet.
Not saying anyone has cheated but I have to make sure the prices go to the true winners.

yep, I can understand... not sure if having say 2 tablets, 2 pc's, and 2 smartphones would allow a user to vote 6 times?

Good luck to all that entered the contest.

Ya Rly!

I had my account hacked due to a weak password I was told. It has be re-secured and a stronger password implemented. Hacker was posting malware links using my account. Always use a very strong password.
CoinSiteDesigner

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 03:51:14 AM

If I'm not wrong, there are chances that some people might have disabled cookies if that's what you've used to count the unique visits.

If not, you still have the option to make it count with the IP on easypolls.

Correct me if I'm wrong  Roll Eyes
Tekna

Activity: 268

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 02:04:56 PM
Last edit: May 14, 2016, 02:22:47 PM by Tekna

If I'm not wrong, there are chances that some people might have disabled cookies if that's what you've used to count the unique visits.

If not, you still have the option to make it count with the IP on easypolls.

Correct me if I'm wrong  Roll Eyes

But in this way there would be so many more votes for a single entry I think; someone told me by pm that he had loved my entry and voted it 2 times, I had asked how he had been able to do that and he told me that he voted on pc and on smarthpone thinking there were the possibility to vote every day. I told him it correspond to cheating, but seeing the IP it won't be a problem for DEV to remove one vote for double votes with the same IP. I don't see so much cheating, maybe one entry has sospicious votes but not more
MaGNeT (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2016, 03:40:24 PM

After sleeping on it and looking at the statistics, pageviews and forum activity I can come to only one conclusion: some people tried to cheat and that's a shame.
It seems that even polls with "anti cheat" and "geo + IP filter" are not secure enough to judge a contest. There's too many methods to cheat and unfortunately it seems that's exactly what happened.
Can I proof it? Nope... But I don't like to pay a 250,000 Orly price to someone who may have "beat the system" by spending a night @ changing TOR exit nodes.

What are my options? I'm running out of time, next week is a very busy one and I don't see where I can find the time to organize something else.

So this is what I decided to do:

The 250,000 + 125,000 + 50,000 Orly prices will be put in one big bowl, that's 425,000 Orly. I'll add another 205,000 Orly to it that I bought today.

This 630,000 Orly price will be equally divided over the 18 entries, so every contestant will receive 35,000 Orly.

How to proceed from here?

- if you sent in one of the 18 entries, login @ forum http://orlycoin.forumotion.co
- send the Admin a PM with your Orlycoin address
- you will receive your 35,000 Orly ASAP

After all (or the major part of) the prices have been paid, I will publish a list with the transactions.

bspus
Legendary

Activity: 2165

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 03:43:41 PM

I think that's a fair way to deal with the situation given the circumstances

CoinSiteDesigner

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 04:44:27 AM
Last edit: May 15, 2016, 05:04:23 AM by CoinSiteDesigner

After sleeping on it and looking at the statistics, pageviews and forum activity I can come to only one conclusion: some people tried to cheat and that's a shame.
It seems that even polls with "anti cheat" and "geo + IP filter" are not secure enough to judge a contest. There's too many methods to cheat and unfortunately it seems that's exactly what happened.
Can I proof it? Nope... But I don't like to pay a 250,000 Orly price to someone who may have "beat the system" by spending a night @ changing TOR exit nodes.

What are my options? I'm running out of time, next week is a very busy one and I don't see where I can find the time to organize something else.

The 250,000 + 125,000 + 50,000 Orly prices will be put in one big bowl, that's 425,000 Orly. I'll add another 205,000 Orly to it that I bought today.

This 630,000 Orly price will be equally divided over the 18 entries, so every contestant will receive 35,000 Orly.

- if you sent in one of the 18 entries, login @ forum http://orlycoin.forumotion.co

After all (or the major part of) the prices have been paid, I will publish a list with the transactions.

I have been checking the poll every now and then and noticing that my meme having the more percentage. If you have any doubt that I'm cheating, I can assure you that I didn't cheat. Neither it took much time for me to make that meme, if you think there was some cheating happend and want to make it fair. I'm ok with taking only 35K as I didn't even had any hopes on meme that it'll be on top with that easy as f meme Grin

BTW, when you came up with that thing, I thought there is some drama going to not give the orly Tongue
But since you're offering more than you have, I apologize for my stupid thought Tongue

PS: I never tried TOR, nor I know what those nodes are xD

Update: Sent you the PM on your forum.
DaMart

Activity: 249

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 09:06:07 AM

Sounds like a fair solution. I just sent my PM Smiley.

Trading on: Binance | Bittrex | Yobit
MaGNeT (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2016, 09:27:40 AM

I have been checking the poll every now and then and noticing that my meme having the more percentage. If you have any doubt that I'm cheating, I can assure you that I didn't cheat. Neither it took much time for me to make that meme, if you think there was some cheating happend and want to make it fair. I'm ok with taking only 35K as I didn't even had any hopes on meme that it'll be on top with that easy as f meme Grin

BTW, when you came up with that thing, I thought there is some drama going to not give the orly Tongue
But since you're offering more than you have, I apologize for my stupid thought Tongue

PS: I never tried TOR, nor I know what those nodes are xD

Update: Sent you the PM on your forum.

Not sure if someone tried to cheat or tried to get other contestants disqualified but some entries had multiple votes at multiple IP's (so not just multiple votes from one IP but multiple votes from multiple IP's).

The contest should be about the best meme and not about the best cheater so I had to come up with a fair solution. Not calling out a winner and keeping the prices was not an option.

I'll send out the first "batch" of 35,000 Orly later today.

If you participated in the meme contest, send a PM with your Orly address to user "Admin" at the Orlycoin forum (under the account you used to participate in the contest).
bspus
Legendary

Activity: 2165

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 09:48:48 AM

My wallet can't sync

At first I noticed it had been staking for everyblock for about 50 blocks so I knew something was wrong. It had gone out of sync

I deleted everything from the %appdata% folder except for wallet.dat

Now it won't sync at all even though I supposedly have 2 active connections

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: