Bitcoin Forum
July 07, 2024, 07:31:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: LittleBit, Earn 10% , Min- Max Investment 0.015btc  (Read 2128 times)
ChristmasGainerCoin (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 08:20:17 PM
Last edit: February 22, 2016, 12:03:42 AM by ChristmasGainerCoin

LittleBit.info

Earn 10% of your investment in just a few minutes. For now i will pay the 10% rewards until the game gains more traction by more users so rewards will be paid by next investors etc.

UPDATE:

investments of 0.015 btc only so we can keep this sustainable, Website will be live in 12 hours but the game is open for now also until it is ready.

Payment address
1LVvFmAbkTWGiNyiUnHg6Jo8atrdGFFFEi

OUR FEES: 1%

shefchenko17

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

This mine is not mine! My mine is mine!

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 08:27:03 PM

in just a few minutes?!?

There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so!
noni

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 08:32:40 PM

sends bonus of 0.001 for me to invest and invest if I get out of my pocket

1DiJeCRX244zyi6dsLdmNSLj9ycdUznfUA
ChristmasGainerCoin (OP)

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 08:37:06 PM

in just a few minutes?!?

For now i will pay the 10% rewards until the game gains more traction by more users so rewards will be paid by next investors etc.

Thanks
RACT

Activity: 433

I only trust 2 people,1 it's me,the other isn't U

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2016, 08:48:17 PM

For me this is the only ponzi kind of site , that can be sustainable , i only think that the maximum investment is too much .
I thought it myself but i have no programming skills

morantis

Activity: 868
Merit: 503

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 08:51:07 PM

I think this could work, I will give it a few days and see what happens, although you do have my attention.
ChristmasGainerCoin (OP)

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 08:59:07 PM

For me this is the only ponzi kind of site , that can be sustainable , i only think that the maximum investment is too much .

i have been thinking this for a while also myself, all these double sites which which run away or wait 3-4 days for return.

With this game its easy to sustain the flow of investors payouts,

Enjoy!
actmyname
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 2510

Spear the bees

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2016, 09:00:49 PM

This is not going to be sustainable. As soon as people see that they won't get their investment back, no new players will come and the large investors will be denied their coins. It's... not going to work. Not for long, unless there's a crap ton of investors coming in. But hey. You can try.

Nani275

Activity: 56

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 09:04:54 PM

For now i will pay the 10% rewards until the game gains more traction by more users so rewards will be paid by next investors etc.

Thanks
Hello! I can not open the site. He is already working?
ChristmasGainerCoin (OP)

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 09:09:57 PM

This is not going to be sustainable. As soon as people see that they won't get their investment back, no new players will come and the large investors will be denied their coins. It's... not going to work. Not for long, unless there's a crap ton of investors coming in. But hey. You can try.

This is the reason i have a low maximum deposit amount to keep it running.. It will last a lot lot longer that other ponzy as they have big deposit amounts.

Thanks for you interest though
ChristmasGainerCoin (OP)

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 09:11:01 PM

Thanks

Site will be live in 12 hours mate but can still make transactions now payments will still be processed Smiley
RACT

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2016, 09:23:49 PM

i have been thinking this for a while also myself, all these double sites which which run away or wait 3-4 days for return.

Enjoy!

You should do it with a fixed investment , equal to all . This way the time to pay would be much shorter

Nani275

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 09:27:21 PM

Thanks

Site will be live in 12 hours mate but can still make transactions now payments will still be processed Smiley

Already, you can try to start investing in the address 1LVvFmAbkTWGiNyiUnHg6Jo8atrdGFFFEi ? Smiley

You should do it with a fixed investment , equal to all .

Yes, that would be great.
ChristmasGainerCoin (OP)

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 09:28:54 PM

Enjoy!

You should do it with a fixed investment , equal to all . This way the time to pay would be much shorter

True!

I will change the OP now and fix the webpage for tomorow ,

New Plan is min/max investment BTC 0.05, would these be fair for everyone?

ChristmasGainerCoin (OP)

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 09:29:42 PM

Thanks

Already, you can try to start investing in the address 1LVvFmAbkTWGiNyiUnHg6Jo8atrdGFFFEi ? Smiley

Yes you can mate, please check OP for new rule,

Thanks
RACT

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2016, 09:31:00 PM

Enjoy!

True!

That depends on your honesty man  Smiley

Nani275

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 09:31:58 PM

Excellent Wink
ChristmasGainerCoin (OP)

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 09:35:06 PM

Enjoy!

True!

That depends on your honesty man  Smiley

It will be the longest lasting ponzi on this forum if we do it this way.

Nobody knows who is honest here with ponzi games they come and go every day so lets make this game stay Smiley
Nani275

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 09:40:52 PM

Although .. 0.05 may discourage a large number of players at first time. Make better 0.01. More people will be pulled.

Then, if all goes well, it will be possible to increase the fixed size.
ChristmasGainerCoin (OP)

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 09:45:16 PM

Although .. 0.05 may discourage a large number of players at first time. Make better 0.01. More people will be pulled.

Then, if all goes well, it will be possible to increase the fixed size.

Yes was just tinking that is a bit much, .01 seems reasonable Smiley
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: