Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 08:53:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: PREM GEM HEARTHSTONE PACK METHOD - BEWARE SCAMMER  (Read 767 times)
VirtueHF (OP)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 09:44:28 PM

This guy is a scammer. I sent him the $50. He got on my teamviewer and tried to send himself the coin in my wallet while "showing me the method". Stay far away. Will post proof later today.

If you want to fix this and give me what I paid for reply on Skype. He keeps deleting my post off his thread.
Premgen

Activity: 428
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 09:52:19 PM

This guy is a scammer. I sent him the $50. He got on my teamviewer and tried to send himself the coin in my wallet while "showing me the method". Stay far away. Will post proof later today.

If you want to fix this and give me what I paid for reply on Skype. He keeps deleting my post off his thread.

I already gave you the method via teamviewer...now you just try to make an excuse for a refund after you got the method..Stop making accusations and provide proof of this so called claim...
VirtueHF (OP)

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 09:54:23 PM

Really? Reply to me on Skype then! You literally tried to use MultiHD and send yourself coin. The video will be up as soon as I can get off WiFi.

If you "gave me the method" reply on Skype so I can get it again - since I paid for it - as you have already just verified.
Premgen

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 09:56:28 PM

Really? Reply to me on Skype then! You literally tried to use MultiHD and send yourself coin. The video will be up as soon as I can get off WiFi.

If you "gave me the method" reply on Skype so I can get it again - since I paid for it - as you have already just verified.

please upload this video..im not going on skype for you to knock me offline again.
VirtueHF (OP)

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 09:57:34 PM

There is no way to resolve IPs on skype anymore - you're full of shit. Everyone knows that Skype resolvers do not work anymore.
Premgen

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 09:58:35 PM

There is no way to resolve IPs on skype anymore - you're full of shit. Everyone knows that Skype resolvers do not work anymore.

nice try
VirtueHF (OP)

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 09:59:12 PM

I will post video of you trying to run black screen program and send urself my bTC. And also post your dox. Since you want to lie.

Or you can PM me the method you owe me.

Your choice.

You're such an idiot you tried to send my BTC to yourself not even realizing you would need my PW after you put in your address and hit send.
VirtueHF (OP)

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 10:02:28 PM

Then send me my method here in PM.

You can't resolve skype IPs anymore:

http://krebsonsecurity.com/2016/01/skype-now-hides-your-internet-address/

Stop making excuses. Lame scammer excuses.
gnaoui

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 10:09:25 PM

You have to move your post to  Scam Accusations section

hope you will find a way to resolve it there  Grin
TriggerX

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 10:21:14 PM

Yeah, I found it a bit curious. I wanted to buy a copy a long time ago, but I didn't see any vouch copies given. You should look at his trust before dealing with someone, just for further references.

Hi!
whywefight
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1042

www.explorerz.top

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 10:23:49 PM

use the propper format please:

Code:
[b][color=black]What happened:: [/color][/b]

[b][color=black]Scammers Profile Link: [/color][/b]

[b][color=black]Reference Link: [/color][/b]
[b][color=black]Amount Scammed: [/color][/b]
[b][color=black]Payment Method: [/color][/b]
[b][color=black]Proof of Payment: [/color][/b]
[b][color=black]PM/Chat Logs: [/color][/b]
[b][color=black]Additional Notes: [/color][/b]

VirtueHF (OP)

View Profile
February 22, 2016, 02:50:58 AM

i just dont want anyone else to buy from the scammer.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: