Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 09:20:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: trade bitcoin web better then localbitcoin  (Read 497 times)
zemkhan (OP)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 22, 2016, 04:15:17 AM

Hey,

i was using localbitcoin but their support system is total bad they dont care about their verified sellers, poorest level support i have one problem in pending from 6-7 days i have proved everything client was try to scam but they are still investigating the case without any i was with more then 80 trusted points and more then 300+ satisfied more then 300 deal positive feedback they are not answering simply no respect from admin/support a vendor pay 1% but still no respect so they are simply bad place for trade.

Any other bitcoin trade web which offer escrow like localbitcoin but better then localbitcoin please share.

Regards
Zemkhan

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CryingMidget

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 22, 2016, 07:57:05 AM

Hey,

i was using localbitcoin but their support system is total bad they dont care about their verified sellers, poorest level support i have one problem in pending from 6-7 days i have proved everything client was try to scam but they are still investigating the case without any i was with more then 80 trusted points and more then 300+ satisfied more then 300 deal positive feedback they are not answering simply no respect from admin/support a vendor pay 1% but still no respect so they are simply bad place for trade.

Any other bitcoin trade web which offer escrow like localbitcoin but better then localbitcoin please share.

Regards
Zemkhan

Dear zemkhan,

I know you very well and I had trade with for one of my friend,  you are belongs to Emirates region right. Problem in your region, Many of the traders not giving good rate according to the market value first, then banking hours it's worst and difficult in Overall gulf region.
Better to switch with Chinese or Europe to get success in trade.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
February 22, 2016, 08:15:27 AM

Hey,

Regards
Zemkhan

Dear zemkhan,

I know you very well and I had trade with for one of my friend,  you are belongs to Emirates region right. Problem in your region, Many of the traders not giving good rate according to the market value first, then banking hours it's worst and difficult in Overall gulf region.

Good suggestion. I have been using localbitcoins all time. I have never faced such difficulty. Even recently before two days I made a trade with tghe help of trusted traders in localbitcoins. If you see the list of users in gulf region its very low as well they used to quote less price.
zemkhan (OP)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 27, 2016, 10:20:30 AM

Dear zemkhan,

thanks for suggestion cryingmidget i settled my issue with localbitcoin there was 1 trade who was trying to get double money.
gulf sometime very typical specially for Western union i am trying to get licensed so i can connected with bank 24/24 then my next move will be Chinese countries.

Regards
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
February 27, 2016, 10:26:02 AM

I think LBC has the best support I have ever experienced.I had issues with my coins being held in the escrow and not releasing it.The response was super fast and they sent multiple messages instantly to get it sorted out.If you're still looking for an alternative it depends on which currency you want to trade it.By above mentioned comments I think your are from Gulf and unfortunately very few exchanges offer their services there.Try Coinsecure India.That should be the closest.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: