Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 06:37:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How long is Bitcoin life?  (Read 11458 times)
ronaldo40
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 07:30:48 AM

basically, we no one can predict how long the bitcoin life. even we are also difficult to predict the price of bitcoin.
but as long as the user continues to grow, and the development of bitcoin is getting better, I'm sure it could last longer

Oscoda

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 07:32:10 AM

The bad thing of the Bitcoin is that nobody will know how long Bitcoin will exist and that is the problem so you need to take some risks if you do something with Bitcoin because you dont know what will happen.
But I think personally that Bitcoin will have a bright future and that is because you also already can see now that it is becoming more popular so that is nice.
Basteron

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 04:16:57 PM

The bad thing of the Bitcoin is that nobody will know how long Bitcoin will exist and that is the problem so you need to take some risks if you do something with Bitcoin because you dont know what will happen.
But I think personally that Bitcoin will have a bright future and that is because you also already can see now that it is becoming more popular so that is nice.

The bitcoin will exist very long, maybe forever. It can adapt to new environment and evolve all the time.
Imoote

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 02:01:09 PM

The bitcoin will exist very long, maybe forever. It can adapt to new environment and evolve all the time.
Yes true if bitcoin can adapt to the environment over time will definitely have a very long life. I believe bitcoin certainly can be very long because bitcoin will always grow.
universe_

Activity: 448

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 02:03:59 PM

Yes true if bitcoin can adapt to the environment over time will definitely have a very long life. I believe bitcoin certainly can be very long because bitcoin will always grow.
bitcoin can and definitely will adapt to all the environment and people as people can program it how they want

i hope that this will cause a big interest in bitcoins thus it will allow us to make money from investing into it

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Corenin
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 02:05:56 PM

bitcoin can and definitely will adapt to all the environment and people as people can program it how they want

i hope that this will cause a big interest in bitcoins thus it will allow us to make money from investing into it

Bitcoin is still in its younger age, it needs some time to grow and get bigger and it will achieved in future when new investors and companies will enter into the world of bitcoin.
mandica

Activity: 693
Merit: 508

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 04:14:27 PM

Bitcoin is still in its younger age, it needs some time to grow and get bigger and it will achieved in future when new investors and companies will enter into the world of bitcoin.

More and more companies will accept bitcoin. When Amazon starts to accept it, the price could be $5000.
PinkLlama

Activity: 186

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 04:16:16 PM

It'll probably live a lot longer.

Developing great Bitcoin tools for the community
OrangeII

Activity: 2086
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 05:25:45 PM

will continue to live if the internet is still in use, and I predict the Internet will always be used, so bitcoin will always be used to facilitate transactions on the Internet

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

terman45x

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 05:28:11 PM

will continue to live if the internet is still in use, and I predict the Internet will always be used, so bitcoin will always be used to facilitate transactions on the Internet

Bitcoin will never die, it will be getting more bigger and bigger, we just need to give it some more time to grow and we will see more powerful bitcoin in coming years.
Imoote

Activity: 714

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 03:44:07 AM

Bitcoin will never die, it will be getting more bigger and bigger, we just need to give it some more time to grow and we will see more powerful bitcoin in coming years.
Yes true if bitcoin really consistent in the development, bitcoin certainly will not die and will remain alive. Bitcoin will be able to adjust to the changing times and bitcoin will always benefit us.
SilverPunk

Activity: 350

The Blockchain Evolution of Prediction Markets

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 03:51:39 AM

Yes true if bitcoin really consistent in the development, bitcoin certainly will not die and will remain alive. Bitcoin will be able to adjust to the changing times and bitcoin will always benefit us.
I am so amaze how bitcoin is ,it also a good for the whole world because it consumes less energy resources so i think it will last until decades and until it will fully known and well develop.

▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒   
                                ▒▒▒▒▒▒    
                              ▒   ▒▒▒▒    
                           ▒  ▒▒▒   ▒     
                          ▒▒▒  ▒▒         
             ▒▒         ▒   ▒▒            
            ▒▒▒▒      ▒▒▒▒▒               
          ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒  ▒▒▒▒▒▒                
        ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒                  
      ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒   ▒▒▒▒▒▒     ░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒   
    ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒       ▒▒       ░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒   
  ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒                  ░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒   
  ▒▒▒▒▒                    ░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒   
    ▒         ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░ ░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒   
              ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░ ░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒   

STOX..

██
    ████
   ██████
  ████████
 ██████████
    ████
 ██  ██  ██
  ██    ██
   ██  ██
    ████
     ██   
ETH based Prediction Market
             Unparalleled Peer-to-Peer Trading Experience

██░◉░██
██◉░░██
██░◉░██
██░░◉██
██░◉░██
██◉░░██
██░◉░██
██░░◉██
██░◉░██
██◉░░██
   Token Sale  
  Soon to be announce

██░◉░██
██◉░░██
██░◉░██
██░░◉██
██░◉░██
██◉░░██
██░◉░██
██░░◉██
██░◉░██
██◉░░██

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████             ████████       ███████    ███████████    █████
█████████████████   ██████  ███████████   █████   █████████   █████   █████████
███████████████  █████████  █████████  ███████████  ██████████  █  ████████████
██████████████  ██████████  ████████  █████████████  ██████████   █████████████
█████████████  ███████████  ████████  █████████████  ██████████   █████████████
█████████████  ███████████  ████████  █████████████  ██████████   █████████████
████████████  ████████████  █████████  ███████████  ██████████  █  ████████████
██████████   █████████████  ███████████████████  █████████   ███   ██████████
██████     ███████████████  ████████████         ███████    █████████    ██████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

WHITEPAPER
ANN
BOUNTY
Piltover

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 07:13:35 AM

That is really hard to predict and that is because you dont even know what will happen tomorrow or something and that is because Bitcoin is a currency so it is always changing.
But you have to know that Bitcoin life will live long and that is because you can see now already that the value of Bitcoin is already rising.
phreaky

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 07:35:32 AM

I am not sure what the life of the Bitcoin is that is going to depend on the market and the users. That is going to decide how long Bitcoin is going to exist.
Chrismeister

Activity: 465

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 08:08:19 AM

BTC is going up and up daily..
May be come down also in the Future.
I want to know How long is BTC life?
what is that important thing that will control BTC price?

Thanks
I do not know when bitcoin will die or how long bitcoin can live. during bitcoin users. still using bitcoin to transact. bitcoin will continue to live.
users increases. = Age bitcoin also increases
The bitcoin is not living really long and i dont think he will survive the halving i think there are allot of people who are trowing their coins away right now i dont beliueve in it anymore.
mandica

Activity: 693
Merit: 508

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 05:42:34 PM

Thanks
I do not know when bitcoin will die or how long bitcoin can live. during bitcoin users. still using bitcoin to transact. bitcoin will continue to live.
users increases. = Age bitcoin also increases
The bitcoin is not living really long and i dont think he will survive the halving i think there are allot of people who are trowing their coins away right now i dont beliueve in it anymore.

I think the bitcoin will survive for very long time. The main problem is the long confirmaiton time. But it will be solved soon.
fearlesscat10

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 06:01:48 PM

I am not sure what the life of the Bitcoin is that is going to depend on the market and the users. That is going to decide how long Bitcoin is going to exist.

Agreed. But I'm pretty sure that Bitcoin will at least still be around at 2020.

mrhelpful
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 06:19:59 PM

Its same to assume that as long it has a price, it will have value regardless.

Its just a matter of what that price holds and remain really. And in my view as long theres some sort of profit to be made it always be alive.
Cybertron00

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 01:51:58 AM

basically, we no one can predict how long the bitcoin life. even we are also difficult to predict the price of bitcoin.
but as long as the user continues to grow, and the development of bitcoin is getting better, I'm sure it could last longer
Well I agree with you. If many continues to use it for 100's of years, maybe bitcoin will be alive 100 years from now.
DarkThrones

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 03:59:17 AM

Thanks
Bitcoin's life is infinite. Now that it is being used as much as it is it will not be able to die. There's no scenario where Bitcoin magically disappears. It is impossible.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: