Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:47:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How long is Bitcoin life?  (Read 11458 times)
Altynbekova

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 03:53:10 PM

That is impossible to tell because will are never going to know how long the Bitcoin will last, the Bitcoin can last for years to come but it is also possible for the Bitcoin to disappear within just a couple of years.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mandica

Activity: 693
Merit: 508

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 12:20:29 PM

That is impossible to tell because will are never going to know how long the Bitcoin will last, the Bitcoin can last for years to come but it is also possible for the Bitcoin to disappear within just a couple of years.

The bitcoin will last for many years if it is decentralised and developed continuously and adapt to new environment.
Chrismeister

Activity: 465

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 01:39:36 PM

Bitcoins are not here for a long time but for that short time he have allot of users already and that amount is just growing many, So i will see the bitcoin after 10 years to the top for sure.
HammaSan

Activity: 187
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 02:30:07 PM

There are some very optimistic forecasts saying that bitcoin will become an international reference currency. I read somewhere that Satoshi Nakamoto said that by 2040, when it extinguishes the mining of bitcoins, we have two options or bitcoin is an internationally used currency or is doomed to extinction. I believe in the growth of the use of bitcoin every day.
bitcoin-hunter

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 04:18:28 PM

The life of the bitcoin will be very good and long in my eyes because its gonna be globally used and its also that its getting bigger everyday.
BitcoinPC

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 03, 2016, 10:48:43 AM

Bitcoins are not here for a long time but for that short time he have allot of users already and that amount is just growing many, So i will see the bitcoin after 10 years to the top for sure.

You are explain just i have think about bitcoin, because we all know that may be bitcoin will be never remain forever but whenever bitcoin is here it always give us profit, and day to day the users of bitcoin is increasing,Even i never hear any bad things about bitcoin for anyone, majority are those people who like it and use it .   
arwin100

Activity: 2730
Merit: 806

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2016, 10:59:35 AM

You are explain just i have think about bitcoin, because we all know that may be bitcoin will be never remain forever but whenever bitcoin is here it always give us profit, and day to day the users of bitcoin is increasing,Even i never hear any bad things about bitcoin for anyone, majority are those people who like it and use it .   

You dig some long sleept thread dude, but anyways there's no exact date nor prediction on when does bitcoin would last but aslong as bitcoin is here we should cherish those earnings and benifits what bitcoin can give to us, and don't think it will vanish since i don't think it will happen really since the adoption and user base are increasing, and we really need to do for now is enjoy some earning moments.

Newcoins2020

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 03, 2016, 03:00:10 PM

BTC is going up and up daily..
May be come down also in the Future.
I want to know How long is BTC life?
what is that important thing that will control BTC price?

Thanks
To be real I am not sure how Bitcoin is going to last but one thing I do know is that as long as I can make some decent money with Bitcoin I will keep using it.
If that time is over then the time for me using Bitcoin is also going to be over.
nindie

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 03, 2016, 03:28:01 PM

during much people still use bitcoin ,
bitcoin still life, but nothing people use bitcoin, bitcoin can die
not only one people control price bitcoin, is control price is community demand and suply
outatime1

Merit: 254

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 03, 2016, 11:08:57 PM

Keep an eye on whether bitcoin is gaining traction as an investment, payment method, or method of moving money. If more businesses and individuals are doing these things with bitcoin over time, then I think bitcoin has a chance to last for a very long time.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Ybalevia

Activity: 244

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 07:12:28 AM

Bitcoins are alife now for a long time i dont undrstand how long they are already in here but what i see is that the bitcoin only rises in the last vview years i think finally people getting interested.
rektDude

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 07:32:20 AM

The bitcoin is not very long here right now it is only that the past view years he is getting much attention and that is why many people are investing their dollars into the bitcoin,
Doms

Activity: 714

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 07:42:25 AM

With bitcoin in its early stages of existence, it has show that it can survive a lot of obstacles that got in the way. Further development is necessary for it to continue growing and for more people to be aware of how it can be beneficial to them. If bitcoin can position itself in a way that could change how people do their transactions, I am sure it is going to have a rather long life with support from the masses around the world.
bitlancr

Activity: 616

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 07:44:23 AM

basically, we no one can predict how long the bitcoin life. even we are also difficult to predict the price of bitcoin.
but as long as the user continues to grow, and the development of bitcoin is getting better, I'm sure it could last longer

Ofcourse it will last longer I wonder how long it will last for cause alternative coins could take over for whatever reason.
For example if bitcoin gets hacked alot of people will flee to different cryptocurrency who perhaps have a better defense.
Legasean

Activity: 338

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 07:44:23 AM

the bitcoin is here now for a couple of years but i think that the year of 2016 was one of the bniggest years for the bitcoin lots of users came to the bitcoin and that is nice
Cozynunu

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 08:04:08 AM

Bitcoins are very long here for now and that is really nice because he is getting much attention right now so the bitcoin will only getting more popular so keep investing into the bitcoin right now.
MaritiJames3

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 08:28:24 AM

I believe bitcoin was here since 2009 but I don't quite get your question if you are asking for how long it will be alive that will completely depend on bitcoin itself and investors.
We as a community make bitcoin if we stop using it then bitcoin is dead.
ultrloa
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1228

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2016, 09:12:57 AM

basically, we no one can predict how long the bitcoin life. even we are also difficult to predict the price of bitcoin.
but as long as the user continues to grow, and the development of bitcoin is getting better, I'm sure it could last longer

Ofcourse it will last longer I wonder how long it will last for cause alternative coins could take over for whatever reason.
For example if bitcoin gets hacked alot of people will flee to different cryptocurrency who perhaps have a better defense.

It will last longer if people would continue to use this coin and we don't know how it will go so far,

but as i've see the current state and the solidity of the community what bitcoin have i think bitcoin would stay on our side for many years and we were be lucky if it will last for.many decades, but aslong as many people would us it , well im sure we can see the bitcoins existence will go as far as we can't imagine.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 10:26:23 AM

Its life will depend in us, the user.  If we continue to support bitcoin by using it, it will last a lifetime just like fiat currency and other commoditiesnlike gold, silver, and oil.  So if we want to make it last, continue to do the selking, buying, trading, and investing.
nindie

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 11:38:24 AM

The bitcoin is not very long here right now it is only that the past view years he is getting much attention and that is why many people are investing their dollars into the bitcoin,

you say only past year and bitcoin not very long
i think is 5 year ago bitcoin is can larga and big comunity
and maybe accident bitcoin not stay and exist, another cryptoin or altcoin can replace and take over position bitcoin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: