Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 12:30:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ♕♕♕ Starbucks Gift Cards - 30% - TRUSTED LEGENDARY MEMBER - With Warranty! ♕♕♕  (Read 825 times)
kashish948 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 22, 2016, 06:54:40 AM
Last edit: February 25, 2016, 06:50:33 PM by kashish948

Removed.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rockyV

Activity: 270
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 22, 2016, 07:07:40 AM

And yes they are probably not legal but I see people are buying them here anyways. Im just reselling these if anybody wants.

and you are not afriad to take the fall if the cards go bad since you acknowledge they have a chance of being illegal funds? i dont think it's a good thing a trusted and high rank member like you are doing what newbie/scammers are doing, it promotes a unhealthy trading ecosystem on here.
kashish948 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 22, 2016, 07:22:27 AM

And yes they are probably not legal but I see people are buying them here anyways. Im just reselling these if anybody wants.

and you are not afriad to take the fall if the cards go bad since you acknowledge they have a chance of being illegal funds? i dont think it's a good thing a trusted and high rank member like you are doing what newbie/scammers are doing, it promotes a unhealthy trading ecosystem on here.

I have clearly stated the 1 day replacement warranty! You are getting a 70% discount!!! Card going bad is the risk attached with such a high discount.

As far as me as a trusted member selling this is concerned, I think its a very good thing. There is 0 chance of a scam here. I have clearly listed the terms of trade and since people can trust me they can buy with confidence. Anybody buying from me takes the chance of cards going bad (they get a steep discount for that risk) but are saved from the additional risk of scam by newbies. So its actually better that Im doing this since people are buying anyways and taking an extra risk for the discount anyways. I eliminate the risk of scam here.

Edit: Also, I have seen many reputed and old members selling gift cards here. Can provide links but that will take time to find Smiley
rockyV

View Profile
February 22, 2016, 07:23:28 AM

I have clearly stated the 1 day replacement warranty! You are getting a 70% discount!!! Card going bad is the risk attached with such a high discount.

As far as me as a trusted member selling this is concerned, I think its a very good thing. There is 0 chance of a scam here. I have clearly listed the terms of trade and since people can trust me they can buy with confidence. Anybody buying from me takes the chance of cards going bad (they get a steep discount for that risk) but are saved from the additional risk of scam by newbies. So its actually better that Im doing this since people are buying anyways. Its less riskier here.

ok well those r some good points suppose.. good luck with it and hope the buyers don't run into any major problem.
mexxer-2

Activity: 924
Merit: 1003

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
February 22, 2016, 07:24:26 AM

So I'm guessing those are carded?
kashish948 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 22, 2016, 07:27:57 AM

Im reselling so I cant say for sure but because of the discount its probably not entirely legal. I dont know the method used to get them though.
mexxer-2

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
February 22, 2016, 07:31:00 AM

Im reselling so I cant say for sure but because of the discount its probably not entirely legal. I dont know the method used to get them though.
Well then, don't be surprised if/when you get negs for "Laundering money via stolen starbucks gift cards". I'd be gladly handing out some negs, but I'm afraid I'm out of touch with these stuff.
mexxer-2

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
February 22, 2016, 07:40:25 AM

Edit: Also, I have seen many reputed and old members selling gift cards here. Can provide links but that will take time to find Smiley
Well looking forward to the links. Just so you know what I'm talking about, search for "Laundering" in EcuaMobi's trust page
Dorrittulx

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 22, 2016, 10:48:34 PM

TO GET RED TRUST FOR THIS IS A JOKE  Grin Grin Grin

RIP kashish, EcuaMobi'd. Orange trust for the worst reason possible  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy hahaha what a guy.
kashish948 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 22, 2016, 11:05:13 PM

TO GET RED TRUST FOR THIS IS A JOKE  Grin Grin Grin

RIP kashish, EcuaMobi'd. Orange trust for the worst reason possible  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy hahaha what a guy.

I have spoken to EcuaMobi and given him links of around 10 sellers who have been selling for months and he has not given them any negative trust and it's a big coincidence for me that I was given neg trust the first day of my thread.

He says he will give them neg trust as well when he has the time. I'll wait and see if he actually does that in a couple of days otherwise I don't know how he will justify giving me this feedback.

Sales haulted for now Smiley
rockyV

View Profile
February 22, 2016, 11:11:48 PM

I have spoken to EcuaMobi and given him links of around 10 sellers who have been selling for months and he has not given them any negative trust and it's a big coincidence for me that I was given neg trust the first day of my thread.

He says he will give them neg trust as well when he has the time. I'll wait and see if he actually does that in a couple of days otherwise I don't know how he will justify giving me this feedback.

it is more notable when a legendary/trusted member like you start doing things like these because you are being held to a higher standard than the newbie carding/frauding scum on these forums
kashish948 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 02:46:59 AM

it is more notable when a legendary/trusted member like you start doing things like these because you are being held to a higher standard than the newbie carding/frauding scum on these forums

The links I gave include a few high ranking green trust members.
sandy-is-fine
Legendary

Activity: 1922
Merit: 1230

AKA Ms-overzealous-condecsending-explitive-account

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 11:57:49 AM

The links I gave include a few high ranking green trust members.

How come you didn't ask yourself for a vouch copy?  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Dorrittulx

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 08:51:03 PM

EcuaMobi is a joke LOOOOL
EcuaMobi
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1469

https://Ecua.Mobi

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2016, 09:10:31 PM

Sure. Trying to stop money laundering and other illegal activities in the forum is a joke Roll Eyes

OP please lock this thread if you're really not selling these cards anymore as per our agreement.

Dorrittulx

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 09:16:22 PM

Sure. Trying to stop money laundering and other illegal activities in the forum is a joke Roll Eyes

OP please lock this thread if you're really not selling these cards anymore as per our agreement.

How is re-selling (or even selling) an illegally obtained giftcard money laundering? How is that scamming? Hmm, let's look at the trust:

Type:
    Positive - You trust this person or had a successful trade.
    Neutral - Comments. Your rating will not affect this person's trust score.
    Negative - You were scammed or you strongly believe that this person is a scammer.

You were scammed or you strongly believe that this person is a scammer.

Were you scammed? Do you strongly believe that OP is a scammer? Do you think he shows scammy behaviours? Absolutely not. Just because you can get away with over-doing negative trusts, doesn't mean you should give them freely like free candy.

Do you think the US government will arrest you for buying a PC? Just because you paid using money that has a past of being used to snort cocaine. So all of a sudden you are in the complete red? Stop jokin around here

Don't even bother trying to rationalize it bro  Grin

kashish948, agreement? You made an agreement so he wouldn't give you red trust. Sounds abusive to me to say the least, you should be able to sell what you want. Theymos himself wouldn't give him red trust if he deeply investigated into it. Sell what you want, why let EcuaMobi ruin sales?
EcuaMobi
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1469

https://Ecua.Mobi

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2016, 09:40:18 PM

How is re-selling (or even selling) an illegally obtained giftcard ...
So you don't think there's anything wrong about illegal things?  Roll Eyes

Don't even bother trying to rationalize it bro  Grin
I do realize it's imposible to rationalize anything with you.

rikugou

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2016, 10:16:09 PM

luls

Buy Bitcoins from me through e-transfer here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1328609.0
Dorrittulx

View Profile
February 24, 2016, 04:38:41 AM

How is re-selling (or even selling) an illegally obtained giftcard ...
So you don't think there's anything wrong about illegal things?  Roll Eyes

Nope. There's tons of things wrong with selling illegal things. There's also a load of controversy coming your way, for freely giving our negative trust to users who sell illegal things. What if I tried to sell a gun here, and the deal went smooth. Would you give me negative trust.. because it's illegal? Does that make me scammy/a scammer?

Why bother giving out red trust for grey-area reasons when you realize it basically fucks up their marketplace reputation for good, all over something small that you don't agree with. It's corruption, giving people power they can't be responsible with. Simple as that. Whatever you say I will still think the red trust you give out for selling these gift cards is wrong.

Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 02:52:48 AM

So you are essentially admitting that these gift cards are laundered/stolen?

I'm sorry, but there are simply not enough white girls to need to impress in most towns to need to buy legit Starbucks Gift Cards for this large of a discount Cheesy
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: