Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 03:56:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Basis of Post Quality  (Read 701 times)
stiffbud (OP)

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 22, 2016, 08:09:17 AM

I was checking my account for potential activity at bctalkaccountpricer.info today and I noticed that my post quality is excellent. That is good right?

So I was wondering what is the basis on how your account will have a poor, good and excellent post quality?

Here is the result.
http://www.bctalkaccountpricer.info/?token=g3q82gc9

Also for a follow up question, how can I get more potential activities?

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Avirunes
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2016, 08:13:58 AM

It calculate of characters you post in your posts.I don't know what is the setting of it but it works on the basis of characters which is only one element.The sites misses other element which is to write up-to point and related to point because there is no use of posts which are not related to matter ongoing but is posted with 70-80 chracters.So it is better to check up post on your own.
Mickeyb

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

Move On !!!!!!

View Profile
February 22, 2016, 08:16:47 AM

So I was wondering what is the basis on how your account will have a poor, good and excellent post quality?
That is up to the 3rd party website to decide, even I can make a site which will count the 1 liners as "Excellent" post quality. Don't expect the mods/admins to consider your post character length if/when you spam with the signature.

Also for a follow up question, how can I get more potential activities?
One post in each activity period(2 weeks, there is a google doc somewhere) is enough for +14 potential activity.
Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1310

Get your game girl

View Profile
February 22, 2016, 08:18:43 AM

Don't rely on the analysis of that website.The algorithm only calculates the quality of posts on the basis of its length.If you have a lot of posts with 2-4 lines of words ,it will predict it as a "excellent quality" .Similarly,if most of your posts are short in length,it predicts "poor quality".A post could be short yet be constructive just as a post could be of 5 lines but completely nonconstructive.If you notice your account price will also be shown way more than the rates they're sold at the forum.
altcoinhosting

Activity: 896
Merit: 1006

View Profile
February 22, 2016, 08:22:16 AM

Don't rely on the analysis of that website.The algorithm only calculates the quality of posts on the basis of its length.If you have a lot of posts with 2-4 lines of words ,it will predict it as a "excellent quality" .Similarly,if most of your posts are short in length,it predicts "poor quality".A post could be short yet be constructive just as a post could be of 5 lines but completely nonconstructive.If you notice your account price will also be shown way more than the rates they're sold at the forum.

Indeed 0.044 is rather high for OP's account.
However, the analysis of that website IS commonly used to buy/sell accounts, since it's neutral.
If a seller says bctalkaccountpricer.info rates the post quality of the (undisclosed) account he's willing to sell as excellent, it must have a decent amount of lenghty posts.
Offcourse, this doesn't mean a thing, but since most account sellers don't disclose the uid of the account they're selling, it's the best tool for the job i've seen so far (unless he can get a trusted escrow to validate an account manually)

stiffbud (OP)

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 22, 2016, 08:28:12 AM

I see. So it was because of the lenght of my post? Is there a basis then of what is an excellent post here in the forum? I want to keep my account at its best so I want to keep its record excellent. If that site can't be a good basis then maybe I will change my post quality as to what the forum considers as an excellent post.

However, the analysis of that website IS commonly used to buy/sell accounts, since it's neutral.
If a seller says bctalkaccountpricer.info rates the post quality of the (undisclosed) account he's willing to sell as excellent, it must have a decent amount of lenghty posts.
Offcourse, this doesn't mean a thing, but since most account sellers don't disclose the uid of the account they're selling, it's the best tool for the job i've seen so far (unless he can get a trusted escrow to validate an account manually)

Your post doesn't eve make sense to me. I didn't honestly understand what you are tryig to say here.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
altcoinhosting

View Profile
February 22, 2016, 09:24:30 AM

Your post doesn't eve make sense to me. I didn't honestly understand what you are tryig to say here.

Sorry, english is not my native language.

What i was trying to say is the following: altough these online estimators are far from perfect (their estimation doesn't have a lot of real-world meaning, since one can indeed make long posts but fill them with uttermost nonsense), they are the only estimation that can easily be verified when buying or selling accounts.

So, eventough they don't have a lot of meaning, they do have value.

aardvark15

Activity: 1008
Merit: 510

View Profile
February 22, 2016, 05:50:26 PM

I take it that this site is unofficial since it's an external link.  It is called a price estimator so are they estimating the value of the accounts?
altcoinhosting

View Profile
February 22, 2016, 07:19:18 PM

I take it that this site is unofficial since it's an external link.  It is called a price estimator so are they estimating the value of the accounts?

You are correct. It is just an estimator, and has no official value

apriyoni

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2016, 08:42:55 PM

You are correct. It is just an estimator, and has no official value

It cannot read the posts and analyse the quality of each post. It is the number of characters in the posts.
SFR10
Legendary

Activity: 3010
Merit: 3441

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2016, 05:36:01 PM

I see. So it was because of the lenght of my post? Is there a basis then of what is an excellent post here in the forum? I want to keep my account at its best so I want to keep its record excellent. If that site can't be a good basis then maybe I will change my post quality as to what the forum considers as an excellent post.
As long as what you type would be on topic (directly in regards to the topic of thread itself and not what some people drag discussions and just prolong it for the sake of getting few more comments posted on the thread) then you'll be on a good side of quality, it doesn't necessarily mean to be few lines but it shouldn't be few words either like posting "I agree" then that's it. Also try to only post if what your saying hasn't been answered already in which, most cases someone asks a question and hundreds of people, post a reply saying everything 100 times. So to cut it down for you, posts that would bring added value to discussion would be a basis of good/great or excellent posts IMO.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
robelneo
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 1205

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2016, 05:20:58 AM

This is not an official one and only an estimate of your posting quality I have checked mine and I am satisfy with the results but i wil not take the statistics as fact of what I am doing here on bitcointalk,I would rather have a lot of positive trust ..

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: