Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 12:56:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 1 dozen aviator sunglasses - free shipping  (Read 1342 times)
jibjabz (OP)

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 08, 2011, 10:46:26 PM

I'm selling one dozen pairs of metal-framed aviators for 1.2 BTC (about $30) and I'll include free priority shipping. These are standard aviators like what you'd see for sale in a souvenir shop, gas station, etc. These are the sunglasses you typically see in the $10-$30 price range.

They look almost exactly like this
https://i.imgur.com/ZYPKp.jpg
but the lower center metal piece over the nose is flatter and goes straight into the frames around the lenses (vs sort of hooking down in the picture).

Color choices:
Gold frames w/ brown lenses
Silver frames w/ mirrored lenses (warning: VERY dark to see out of)
Combination of black and silver frames w/ black lenses (these are the same style as pictured above including the nose piece)

These are great for someone like me who loses sunglasses a couple times a month, or you can sell them in your store, let your kid set up a sunglasses stand, etc. These can definitely be turned around for a couple hundred bucks.

My eBay feedback is well over 600 and I've done trades with several folks on here who I can get to vouch for me.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: