Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:14:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Want to buy 0.5 BTC for Skrill, Paypal, Western Union or Perfectmoney  (Read 612 times)
mstfck (OP)

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

I was hacked. Sorry for any scam that occured.

View Profile
February 22, 2016, 02:30:14 PM
Last edit: February 22, 2016, 03:14:33 PM by mstfck

Closed

I was inactive on this forum and apparently someone got my credentials and used my account in scams.
I have changed the password and I am sorry for any scam that occured.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mstfck (OP)

View Profile
February 22, 2016, 02:42:27 PM

As the tittle says i need 0.5 BTC
I can pay Skrill, Paypal, Western Union or perfectmoney, i prefer perfectmoney because of the low fees and it protects the buyer and seller
Escrow is welcomed

Please let me know if you can trade and your rates

HI BRO EMAIL ME AT: ohtmanebenyoub@outlook.com

No offense but i would rather deal using PM or in the thread to protect us both. Also, when using escrow, i prefer escrow from BCT, not an external one.

I was inactive on this forum and apparently someone got my credentials and used my account in scams.
bitcoinmar

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 22, 2016, 02:48:46 PM

I can pay Skrill, Paypal, Western Union or perfectmoney, i prefer perfectmoney because of the low fees and it protects the buyer and seller
Escrow is welcomed

No offense but i would rather deal using PM or in the thread to protect us both. Also, when using escrow, i prefer escrow from BCT, not an external one.
I can do this for Perfect Money just 3% fees if you agree then post here or send me message waiting for your reply
mstfck (OP)

View Profile
February 22, 2016, 02:52:15 PM

Escrow is welcomed

I can do this for Perfect Money just 3% fees if you agree then post here or send me message waiting for your reply

0.5 BTC for $226 Perfectmoney? If this is ok for you PM me how you would like to proceed.

bitcoinmar

View Profile
February 22, 2016, 02:53:24 PM

Escrow is welcomed

0.5 BTC for $226 Perfectmoney? If this is ok for you PM me how you would like to proceed.
Sorry not OK for me thanks for reply  Smiley
mstfck (OP)

View Profile
February 22, 2016, 02:54:49 PM

Escrow is welcomed

Well you said 3 % fee so i calculated 0.5 BTC at current rate + 3%.... so tell me the amount pls

bitcoinmar

View Profile
February 22, 2016, 03:03:18 PM

Escrow is welcomed

Well you said 3 % fee so i calculated 0.5 BTC at current rate + 3%.... so tell me the amount pls
You are right I was dealing with yahoo here and skype so misunderstood you sorry for this
mstfck (OP)

View Profile
February 22, 2016, 03:06:13 PM

Escrow is welcomed

You are right I was dealing with yahoo here and skype so misunderstood you sorry for this

OK.... Let me know how you want to proceed

bitcoinmar

View Profile
February 22, 2016, 03:08:02 PM

Escrow is welcomed

I just send withdraw request to exchange so its need some time to proceed as I have funds in my account we can do this if you want to use escrow you will pay fees or otherwise you are going first you can check my trust rating I done many exchanges without any problem
mstfck (OP)

View Profile
February 22, 2016, 03:11:09 PM

Escrow is welcomed

I just send withdraw request to exchange so its need some time to proceed as I have funds in my account we can do this if you want to use escrow you will pay fees or otherwise you are going first you can check my trust rating I done many exchanges without any problem

I prefer escrow, i don't mind paying the fees... let me know when you have the BTC and i'll contact an escrow service to complete the transfer if that's ok for you.

mstfck (OP)

View Profile
February 22, 2016, 03:14:17 PM

Closed for now... got some good offers here and PM.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: