Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:59:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [BitFunder] GPT.ESecBTC - ESECURITYSABTC Pass-through  (Read 1233 times)
Graet (OP)
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2013, 02:10:37 PM

Hello everyone,

I have decided to get in on the fun and setup a pass-through.

I am only making a small amount off of posting the share on BitFunder.
There is no fee on dividend pass-through.

Why am I doing this? I have seen a lot of people who prefer to use BitFunder over btct's site.
In fact, from what I have seen it is pretty evenly split. I may even do another PT depending on interest and requests.

https://bitfunder.com/asset/GPT.ESecBTC

This is a pass-through of the ESECURITYSABTC bond from btct.
There are no additional pass-through fees on this asset.
When dividends are issued on the origin asset, they will be passed through exactly.
If you hold shares of the origin asset and would like to transfer them under this asset please contact me on the forums for now.
Should any voting be done at the origin, a matching vote will be made available here ending an hour prior and we will vote as a group.

Best wishes
Graet

| Ozcoin Pooled Mining Pty Ltd https://ozcoin.net Double Geometric Reward System https://lc.ozcoin.net for Litecoin mining DGM| https://crowncloud.net VPS and Dedicated Servers for the BTC community

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
btcash

Activity: 968
Merit: 515

View Profile
January 19, 2013, 03:46:21 PM

That is ridiculous. I understand pass-throughs for mpex but for an asset on a cheaper platform?

Why am I doing this? I have seen a lot of people who prefer to use BitFunder over btct's site.
The 10 Bitcoin BF offered for ex glbse assets are probably the main reason.

What is next? PT for BTC-TRADING-PT?
Ukyo

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 19, 2013, 04:05:32 PM

That is ridiculous. I understand pass-throughs for mpex but for an asset on a cheaper platform?

Lol, no. the 10BTC bounty is only for former GBLSE assets.
btcash

Activity: 968
Merit: 515

View Profile
January 19, 2013, 04:12:23 PM

Lol, no. the 10BTC bounty is only for former GBLSE assets.
I meant why people prefer BitFunder. Not why he launched this asset.
burnside
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1004

Lead Blockchain Developer

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2013, 05:52:22 PM

I support this.  I think it's awesome that people have more options now.

Cheers.
Deprived

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 19, 2013, 07:48:13 PM

You do realise he's stopped selling them?
molecular
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 1019

View Profile
February 05, 2013, 07:43:08 PM

Who stopped selling what where?

Why doesn't the passthrough on bitfunder pay dividends both according to the description and also factually?

PGP key molecular F9B70769 fingerprint 9CDD C0D3 20F8 279F 6BE0  3F39 FC49 2362 F9B7 0769
Deprived

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 05, 2013, 07:50:07 PM

Who stopped selling what where?

Why doesn't the passthrough on bitfunder pay dividends both according to the description and also factually?

The underlying asset (on BTC.CO) stopped selling new shares about a week before this pass-through started.  He still pays dividends etc.  Dividends used to be paid weekly but are now paid monthly (contract allows either) on the BTC.CO one - got no idea what happens on the pass-through.  I took a look at the pass-through, saw it was trying to charge 25% more than the BTC.CO one and havent looked at it again since.
Ukyo

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 05, 2013, 09:01:23 PM

I spoke to Graet about this the other day,

He is currently deciding what to do on those shares since BTC went on the rise dropping the value of the shares which are tied to USD.
No one wants to take a loss. Wink That's part of the gamble with a PT. As it stands, he said he will just earn divs off of it unless the price goes back up.
There was another idea being debated that could help solve the problem as well, but that one takes time if implemented.

But with all this, he fully trusts Neotrix who has a great record, and to continue payouts, as do I.
I think Neotrix was kind enough to even do these assets and try to bring some realism to the world instead of just more mining assets.
supermono

Activity: 194
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 19, 2013, 12:05:44 AM

Does anyone know anything about the plans for the future of this asset? Will it be remaining on BitFunder, migrating, or shutting down? Thanks!
supermono

View Profile
October 30, 2013, 04:07:10 AM

Graet, please let investors know your plan for the GPT.ESecBTC and GPT.YABMC assets. As you know, Ukyo has given US investors and nonverified investors until October 31 to sell their shares. Investors need, and deserve, to know what you will be doing with this asset so that, if necessary, they can sell their shares while they still can. Your silence on this basic question is causing you to lose credibility among investors. Who is going to want to invest in an asset that you manage in the future if you don't even answer a basic question like this?
supermono

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 06:42:49 AM

Graet, I'm still waiting for news on what is going to be done with GPT.ESecBTC and GPT.YABMC in terms of either migration or liquidation. I don't care which you do, but these two assets need to either be migrated to another exchange or officially wrapped up and disposed of with investors receiving their appropriate share of the liquidation proceeds. Simply disappearing a la CreativeX is not cool...
digit
Legendary

Activity: 1672
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2013, 08:03:34 AM
Last edit: December 11, 2013, 02:21:21 AM by digit

Graet, I'm still waiting for news on what is going to be done with GPT.ESecBTC and GPT.YABMC in terms of either migration or liquidation. I don't care which you do, but these two assets need to either be migrated to another exchange or officially wrapped up and disposed of with investors receiving their appropriate share of the liquidation proceeds. Simply disappearing a la CreativeX is not cool...

+1

Please stop ignoring us Graet. Your EsecBTC shares can be easily transferred if they haven't been already to Crypto-Trade Securities now, or you could transfer to each shareholder into their CT account the number of shares that each GPT.ESecBTC represents and be done with it.  I'm sure if you contacted Crypto-Trade this could be done easily.  Another dividend is already about to be paid out, and we have already missed months of pass-through dividends from you.

Stay Safe and use NO KYC exchanges ■ Craig Wright is NOT Satoshi  ■
BTC:1DigitwteXwFcRAaWpVDRp6eKqzC6y9tgm ■ ŁTC:LKMcEHoFWHAUoRscqW1cwjhLgFrk7MgCWU ■ Coinkit:digit ■ §digit
supermono

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 12:27:36 AM

+1

Please stop ignoring us Graet. Your EsecBTC shares can be easily transferred if they haven't been already to Crypto-Trade Securities now, or you could transfer to each shareholder into their CT account the number of shares that each GPT.ESecBTC represents and be done with it.  I'm sure if you contacted Crypto-Trade this could be done easily.  Another dividend is already about to be paid out, and we have already missed months of pass-through dividends from you.

Is there an update on the status of EsecBTC, or is it still in limbo?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: