Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 07:36:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Second Dash ASIC Miner surfaces : Shooter Chip X11 Miner  (Read 1467 times)
qwizzie (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1245

View Profile
February 22, 2016, 05:15:02 PM
Last edit: February 22, 2016, 06:02:59 PM by qwizzie

ASCI X11 Miner Hashrate 500MH/s @280w Weighs 4.5kg
https://dashtalk.org/threads/asci-x11-miner-hashrate-500mh-s-280w-weighs-4-5kg.8099/

** this ASIC miner is unverified at this moment, no testing has been done yet by a Dash Foundation member or a trusted Dash community member **

Learn from the past, set detailed and vivid goals for the future and live in the only moment of time over which you have any control : now
cryptohunter2

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 22, 2016, 05:21:55 PM

that's useful for perhaps other x11 coins in the future which have some utility

But nobody will bother with it for dash... i mean it's pseudo privacy it nothing compared to other up and coming coins so what exactly is the point of dash any more?

if you are worried about privacy you will just use a coin with greater privacy right?

if you are looking to invest then again it's not sensible to invest in a coin that has no real purpose any more and will be overtaken by other coins?

qwizzie (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 22, 2016, 05:50:53 PM

But nobody will bother with it for dash... i mean it's pseudo privacy it nothing compared to other up and coming coins so what exactly is the point of dash any more?

if you are worried about privacy you will just use a coin with greater privacy right?

if you are looking to invest then again it's not sensible to invest in a coin that has no real purpose any more and will be overtaken by other coins?

if this ASIC miner is for real and if the price is competitive, i'm pretty sure that 50 qty will sell faster then you typing your next fud post......  

Learn from the past, set detailed and vivid goals for the future and live in the only moment of time over which you have any control : now
Unacceptable
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 04:00:20 AM

if this ASIC miner is for real and if the price is competitive, i'm pretty sure that 50 qty will sell faster then you typing your next fud post......  

So did you get your miner?? Or did they rip you off?? Or were they full of shit & scammed a few folks??

"If you run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole. If you run into assholes all day long, you are the asshole."  -Raylan Givens
Got GOXXED ?? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KiqRpPiJAU&feature=youtu.be
"An ASIC being late is perfectly normal, predictable, and legal..."Hashfast & BFL slogan Smiley
benthach
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2017, 04:31:07 AM

Asic kill the algorithm it make available, only big farm miner could sustain Asic.

reddit btcwriter1 - twitter kingpininvestor
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464

Clueless!

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 04:43:21 AM

Thread mentioned was Feb 22nd so imho this is not anything more than the
Baikal in hand I have 300mh mini cube

Op did not look at date.

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
qwizzie (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 07:44:35 AM

Guys, this was just an announcement back then because i stumbled upon it .. if you have questions about this ASIC miner i suggest you
read up on this thread here : https://www.dash.org/forum/threads/pinidea-asic-x11-miner-dr-1-hashrate-500mh-s-320w-weighs-4-5kg.8099/
Or post your questions there..

You can of course still post in this thread but you will not find any official support here.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: