Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 12:52:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What mining hardware do you have left ? Any absolute miners ?  (Read 279 times)
zekarsalih (OP)

Activity: 167
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 22, 2016, 08:24:56 PM

Is the electricity for your mining operation between 0.20 ct. - 0.05 ct. ? Mining will not be very profitable for you, if you have any miners that you are not using, or willing to relocate, please continue reading.

I am offering a very interesting oppurtunity. I am a 24 year old economic student from the Netherlands. Originally I am from Kurdistan ( KRG ), northern Irak. This sounds very scary, don't be. I have been there every year and it’s a very safe region I can assure. Last year I started mining there because we have some property that I can use for this. I will note some main reasons for trying to mine in Kurdistan.

- Government subsides electricity ( as cheap as 1 ct./kwh )
- Close to Europe (my home location)
- Free property rent for me
- Family is managing Turkish to Kurdish borders in East Turkey (therefor we can get the miners in without any questioning)
- Family to help out with tasks that need a helping hand

Especially the electricity price is something that I want to share with you. The more you use, the higher the price. This seems not useful for mining but I found something to bypass that. We own some stores, of which all of them have internet access. The stores can be used to locate around a 10-20 th/s mining rig. We will pay the monthly electricity bill of the store renter, in return we can mine and he/she keeps an eye. All of the renters are family or friends of me. They were fascinated by the idea behind bitcoin when I told them, because of the whole war against ISIS that is going on in the surrounding areas ( Kurdish Peshmerga is the main region battling ISIS successfully ) people are getting low on money and wages are not what they used to be. They are more than willing to keep an eye on the miners in return for the electricity bill to be payed of. I have a YouTube video to show of 1 of the mines that I have set up this summer. The miners were second hand and used for over a year. I still managed to make a good ROI. The electricity bill for this store ( a CD copy shop for movies and albums) was 300 USD for about 4 months. This included 2 very big air-conditioning’s as you can see on the video.

If you have any miners that you can ship to Kurdistan ( we have to find the best way to do so ) or what I prefer, if you are located in Europe, I can visit you or you can visit me ( Holland ) and from here, I have them transported to the mining location for only $ 60 ct. per Kg.  no tax whatsoever.

Feel free to question me, I am also open to suggestions. I am looking for decent miners, no more prospero's or 1J/gh miners. Prefer S3-S7's or any spondoolies.

The way I would like this to work; EXAMPLE:  You have 5 S7's  mining at 10 ct/KwH.
You bring them to the Netherlands, I have them shipped ( I pay for that ).
After 15 days they arrive and I get someone to set them up (have trained a family member to do so).

We find the best pool (I like Slush's pool or KANO.IS) and create an account together which we can both access.
Any revenue is divided 30/70 after deducting electric costs. You will be left with 70% of the total generated revenue without paying any electricity, rent, internet or what so ever.

This is definitely the best and cheapest way to mine, I can understand that it sounds very risky. That is why I offer anyone to come visit me or skype me. I am a very open person and will tell you all you need to know. I can assure you that I am a good business man with a good CV.

Video of mining set up ( July, 2015)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8dhHjLKGXm4

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
zekarsalih (OP)

Activity: 167
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 22, 2016, 08:25:31 PM

CK please do not move my topic to Service announcement.
-ck
Legendary

Activity: 4088
Merit: 1631

Ruu \o/

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2016, 08:30:42 PM

CK please do not move my topic to Service announcement.
You are announcing yourself as a service, sorry. This is nothing to do with mining, software, hardware or pools.

Developer/maintainer for cgminer, ckpool/ckproxy, and the -ck kernel
2% Fee Solo mining at solo.ckpool.org
-ck
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: