Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:26:28 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ***$660 AMAZON ACCOUNT GOING FOR $599 (Escrow Service of Course)****  (Read 203 times)
tamriel (OP)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 22, 2016, 09:19:53 PM

I'm selling my old amazon account that still has $660 on it, Amazon refuses to issue any customer a refund for any and all gift cards purchased. So I figured I would try and get money back even if I have to lose some of it, it would be better then letting them hold it for all eternity. The money is available immediately on the gift card balance, buyer can have start shopping and receiving they're item TODAY. I am a newbie so I will be following tradition and using escrow to handle this transaction. I will send the buyer the account information and will expect the buyer to release funds with escrow after they verify the account is real and the gift card balance is intact and ready for shopping.

SERIOUS BUYERS ONLY PLEASE!
TheRarestPepe

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 22, 2016, 09:28:41 PM

1. You are never going to get close to that amount.
2. There are ways to transfer funds from account to account. You just have to look around a bit and maybe be less autistic.
rkg

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 22, 2016, 10:03:51 PM

I maybe interested in this , but its hard as amazon closes account if country IP change and order is done.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: