Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:42:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Constitution - Looking for feedback  (Read 1589 times)
RocketSingh
Legendary

Activity: 1662
Merit: 1050

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 10:59:31 PM

The start using the word correctly.
I am.

Follow up question. Do you understand what constitution means?
I do. Tell me what does Consensus mean?

The conventional definition of a constitution is as a regulating mechanism of an entity through the use of violence or exclusionary methods (judicial system, LEA, exclusion.of membership, depriving access, etc), regardless of whether it is in a decentralized or centralized society. You talk about voluntary, shared success, etc like this is a 'constitution' for a My Little Pony clubhouse.
You failed to understand bitcoin. Not unusual for people brought up and brainwashed in a centralized hierarchical society.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DropsOfJupiter

Activity: 113
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2016, 11:51:35 PM

I am.

The conventional definition of a constitution is as a regulating mechanism of an entity through the use of violence or exclusionary methods (judicial system, LEA, exclusion.of membership, depriving access, etc), regardless of whether it is in a decentralized or centralized society. You talk about voluntary, shared success, etc like this is a 'constitution' for a My Little Pony clubhouse.
You failed to understand bitcoin. Not unusual for people brought up and brainwashed in a centralized hierarchical society.
Oh, I see. Since you can no longer articulate an argument, you immediately hide behind "you are brainwashed so you don't understand", hoping desperately that no one will see that you actually have no clue to what is being discussed here. But it's not unusual to see people to talk about things they don't even understand, arrogantly at that. And then hiding behind words like shared success, voluntary and now, consensus. Oh, the irony.

The fact, is, if you understood the concept of constitution, then we wouldn't be having this discussion. Period.

The most amazing graphic designer in the universe
RocketSingh
Legendary

Activity: 1662
Merit: 1050

View Profile
February 24, 2016, 11:12:38 AM

I am.

Oh, I see. Since you can no longer articulate an argument, you immediately hide behind "you are brainwashed so you don't understand", hoping desperately that no one will see that you actually have no clue to what is being discussed here. But it's not unusual to see people to talk about things they don't even understand, arrogantly at that. And then hiding behind words like shared success, voluntary and now, consensus. Oh, the irony.

The fact, is, if you understood the concept of constitution, then we wouldn't be having this discussion. Period.

As expected, you dodged the question, what does Consensus mean? Once you try to answer that logically, u'll start feeling where the concept of a Constitution coming from.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: