Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:54:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Haven for small purchases/sellers! - Paypal, WesternUnion, SEPA, MoneyGram...  (Read 2026 times)
Nrcewker (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 2170
Merit: 536

Building my own Dreams!

View Profile
March 04, 2016, 03:11:03 AM

Sad story, it seems I met a scam buyer. He reported me to do BTC transactions and want a chargeback, so that Paypal limits my account forever. The midst of sadness, I can prove that the transaction is completed, so the chargeback is never happened. Now I have to wait 180days to withdraw my money from Paypal, F***. SO SO SO SO, this is really a dangerous action to do BTC on Paypal, be careful with your customers, avoid likeing mine

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Nrcewker (OP)
Copper Member

Building my own Dreams!

View Profile
March 04, 2016, 03:25:43 AM

Lake BTC is as far as I know a legit site.  I used them a couple of times successfully.  I stopped using them because I had to keep waiting for the Lake Bankers to accept my offer and then had to wait for the payments to clear.  It made everything take much longer for me.

I know the problem, and I guess the reason that since the feature - Lake Banker had been launched, they do not want to deal with any small amounts of fiat deposits/withdrawals.

my store's initial fiat funds, it was exchanged by BTC deposit, even $5,000 deposit can't be accepted by Lakebtc official account. but at least for now, my store is running good.  (except the problems just happened with Paypal, I am very angry  Angry)

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
james.lent

Activity: 602
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 04, 2016, 04:23:17 AM

Sad story, it seems I met a scam buyer. He reported me to do BTC transactions and want a chargeback, so that Paypal limits my account forever. The midst of sadness, I can prove that the transaction is completed, so the chargeback is never happened. Now I have to wait 180days to withdraw my money from Paypal, F***. SO SO SO SO, this is really a dangerous action to do BTC on Paypal, be careful with your customers, avoid likeing mine

Should've known better to use paypal as a trade medium. It's really risky as most of the traders here whom offering paypal are scammers. Hope it wasn't a big amount though.
Nrcewker (OP)
Copper Member

Building my own Dreams!

View Profile
March 04, 2016, 10:02:46 AM

Should've known better to use paypal as a trade medium. It's really risky as most of the traders here whom offering paypal are scammers. Hope it wasn't a big amount though.

not big, but also not small for me, 7000+ dollars, the profit with half a year.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
digitalcoinbuyer

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 04, 2016, 02:09:26 PM

I noticed if you advertise here you attract scammers.  I know you wanted more exposure to get more trades done but this place is crawling with shady people.

About Lake BTC.  My problem was also that they advertise all of these payment methods but then when you try to purchase more than 1 BTC (even with KYC and all documentation) no one wants to take your trade unless it's WU or wire transfer.  It cost me $80 to Western Union money to China on the last trade I did.  It wasn't worth it.  Bank transfers take a day or two.  Just too much time wasted.  Now I have a good reputation with some of the major exchangers so I can avoid the wait period.

Now that you put your information here even Western Union might not be safe.  There are people here that sell carded WU.
Nrcewker (OP)
Copper Member

Building my own Dreams!

View Profile
March 08, 2016, 09:30:23 AM

I noticed if you advertise here you attract scammers.  I know you wanted more exposure to get more trades done but this place is crawling with shady people.

About Lake BTC.  My problem was also that they advertise all of these payment methods but then when you try to purchase more than 1 BTC (even with KYC and all documentation) no one wants to take your trade unless it's WU or wire transfer.  It cost me $80 to Western Union money to China on the last trade I did.  It wasn't worth it.  Bank transfers take a day or two.  Just too much time wasted.  Now I have a good reputation with some of the major exchangers so I can avoid the wait period.

Now that you put your information here even Western Union might not be safe.  There are people here that sell carded WU.

very thanks for your valuable experience, I must be more careful to accept per transaction in the future

here is more and more like craigslist, I think.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██