Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 11:08:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Create Your Musical Profile On MTV - Act Like A PRO!  (Read 1146 times)
arlene05973 (OP)

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

A day without a buzz is like a day that never was

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 02:11:34 PM
Last edit: March 12, 2016, 09:27:55 AM by arlene05973

Start by building a professional musical Profile on MTV![UPDATED]

Your profile on soundcloud,youtube and other social platform is cool!
I'll set-up your artist hub on MTV. It reaches over 60 million audience per month.

The music industry is a competitive one. I can help you get a MAJOR WEB PRESENCE AS AN ARTIST

The benefit of Being a Major Artist:

Setting up your own artist page (hub)
Your music will be aired/featured/played on Major MTV station (USA, blog's,news,VH1,CMT ..ecc)
You'll be competing with the big boyz in the musical industry

Price : 0,1182 BTC
Escrow accepted, Paypal [optional]

*Interested person can reach me via PM or through the comment box below in regard's to this offer.

*NOTE: Available Spot : 5

Delivery Time frame - 15 working days ( this include's review period by MTV support team )

Terms & Condition(s): Submitted information's will ONLY be reviewed by assign Music Producer & MTV support team.

Every details including musical material's such as video clip's, name of artist will be kept private and use solely for the purpose as described above.

Thanks For Your Time
Glucose

Activity: 861
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 03:14:17 PM

Hi Arlene,

Why not. It could be interesting but I guess you have to give some more informations.

Can you give us a link to the MTV station you are talking about ?

And how do you plan to do so ? Do you work for MTV ? Are you ready to use an escrow ?
Slark
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1004

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 03:39:19 PM

My questions:
1. Are you talking about the MTV here? Not about some totally different television station in some random country named similarly?
2. I know MTV has different channels and language versions. Which is it?
3. Who are you to being able to 'promote' music on MTV exactly, producer, music dj, staff member?
4. Your price is rather small for service you are trying to sell imo.

arlene05973 (OP)

View Profile
February 24, 2016, 12:14:58 PM

Hi Arlene,

Why not. It could be interesting but I guess you have to give some more informations.

Can you give us a link to the MTV station you are talking about ?

And how do you plan to do so ? Do you work for MTV ? Are you ready to use an escrow ?

sure MTV USA

No, i do not work with them but, a friend of mine is a Music director. He normally help young artist,musician's to gain exposure. Since, he is not on bitcoin forum i decided to assist him to list such services on here  perhaps, his service could be of help to some start-up artist.

NOTE: He is very selective when it comes to choosing video clip's or website which are to be included on MTV.
 So, interested person can reach me via pm for more details.

Thanks
robelneo
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 1207

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2016, 06:25:35 PM

Wow Mtv is huge I hope this one is true,do you have testimonials of people who have tried your service,or why not offer a vouch service first so we can see how great it will turn,your price is fair since MTV is very much well known..

BitBustah

Activity: 1218
Merit: 534

View Profile
February 24, 2016, 06:28:02 PM

PM sent. Thanks. Smiley
Glucose

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 09:36:32 AM

Wow Mtv is huge I hope this one is true,do you have testimonials of people who have tried your service,or why not offer a vouch service first so we can see how great it will turn,your price is fair since MTV is very much well known..

I just sent a PM. Let's see what happens. Will keep you all updated.
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 09:41:17 AM

How ? Is this even possible ? 0.05 btc's for a music video on MTV ? We are talking about MTV international right ? Just so you know,every region or country has their own specific MTV .So you are saying doesn't matter how bad the artist is or how bad the video is,if he pays you 0.05 you can have his video broadcasted over to MTV?Sounds impossible to me.
Glucose

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 09:45:14 AM

How ? Is this even possible ? 0.05 btc's for a music video on MTV ? We are talking about MTV international right ? Just so you know,every region or country has their own specific MTV .So you are saying doesn't matter how bad the artist is or how bad the video is,if he pays you 0.05 you can have his video broadcasted over to MTV?Sounds impossible to me.

He said there is kind of a selection. I agree it looks too good to be true & suspicious to me too :-) But let's see. I'll tell you when he tells me more through PM.
BitBustah

Activity: 1218
Merit: 534

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 11:04:53 AM

I too am interested.. No PM back so far.
arlene05973 (OP)

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 11:36:43 AM

I too am interested.. No PM back so far.

Check your PM Dave, i have just replied to you via pm

Thanks
arlene05973 (OP)

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 11:46:31 AM

✈Hello Patatas,

Thanks for your comment.
Ofcourse, you know MTV will not feature any music that is not be appealing to their audience.
Without mentioning this, you should know that the purpose of giving out such opportunity is to showcase talented,skill musician(s) who lack popularity in the music industry.

I hope your question has been answered?

NOTE: Your can reach me via PM for further discussion or clarifications

Thanks
arlene05973 (OP)

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 12:10:37 PM

✈Well, i can't offer vouch for a service like this since, the service is not directly from me.However,those who knows the value of getting their music on mtv will quickly pre-booked their spot!

There are limited spot (maybe about 3-5 spot available)

NOTE: i Forget to mention this on my post, we can escrow for approved MUSIC/VIDEO clip's which are ready to go LIVE on mTV

Thanks
Glucose

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 02:44:49 PM

NOTE: i Forget to mention this on my post, we can escrow for approved MUSIC/VIDEO clip's which are ready to go LIVE on mTV

Good to hear you are ready to use an escrow :-)

Let's see what happens in a few days. Thanks for your answer Arlene.
Whosdaddy

Activity: 1148
Merit: 527

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 08:28:16 AM

There are many MTV channels around the world? Which one is you are going to use? Are talking about MTV channel or something like a website? Please give more description of your services.
michnelli6

Activity: 365
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 10:17:40 AM

Good to hear you are ready to use an escrow :-)

Let's see what happens in a few days. Thanks for your answer Arlene.
Whatever is the price for the MTV music, the good thing is that dealing is in bitcoins and this is really a good trend and it will also be cheap to pay in bitcoins for music as no tax is involved.
Emerge
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 10:37:35 AM

✈Well, i can't offer vouch for a service like this since, the service is not directly from me.However,those who knows the value of getting their music on mtv will quickly pre-booked their spot!

There are limited spot (maybe about 3-5 spot available)

Thanks

Can I have a vouch slot? I'm part of a team of Music Producers and Singers back in the Philippines and maybe we'll make a music video.
If I can get a vouch slot please PM me thanks!
arlene05973 (OP)

View Profile
March 04, 2016, 09:24:21 AM

[UPDATED]  On 04.03.2016, time 10:24 (CET)
arlene05973 (OP)

View Profile
March 09, 2016, 09:00:36 AM

Two spot available
arlene05973 (OP)

View Profile