Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 09:45:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Seeking Loan [1 Week]  (Read 1118 times)
OlDirtyBastard (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 03:01:22 PM

Hello!

I am currently seeking a loan. I get paid on the 1st March so that's about a week now.
Things were going really well for me but I had a huge turnaround and I have around $10 left on me for the rest of the week.

Taking in fact I'm really really down on money right now I am therefore asking for 1 week loans. I will with all honesty accept any type of loan, may it be $5, $10, because anything really helps right now.

This is my first time asking for a loan so anything else I might need to do just tell me.

Thank you for reading!
andy75

Activity: 141
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 04:06:31 PM

do you have any collateral (other then member account) ?
doctorsnaggles

Activity: 258
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2016, 04:09:25 PM

Hello!
I am currently seeking a loan. I get paid on the 1st March so that's about a week now.
Things were going really well for me but I had a huge turnaround and I have around $10 left on me for the rest of the week.
Taking in fact I'm really really down on money right now I am therefore asking for 1 week loans. I will with all honesty accept any type of loan, may it be $5, $10, because anything really helps right now.
This is my first time asking for a loan so anything else I might need to do just tell me.
Thank you for reading!

Olá Luis,

You need that loan to pay back the victims of the ponzi double-up scams?  Cheesy Grin

Since you are now finally 18, perhaps you should try applying at the bank.

Not sure where to start even, since you left an impression all over, but perhaps thats a good one to start with:

http://www.sythe.org/report-scammer-archive/1880495-oldirtybastard.html

Its a miracle your account is still alive... if you want 5$, try to sell that account to Robertt, hes currently looking.

Fuck the signature - if you are so desperate for money why dont you go and get a fucking job first - once you did that, perhaps you will think twice what kind of shit you want to be affiliated with.
jacee
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1024

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 04:10:29 PM

Are you asking for muliple loans here?What is the lenders assurance that you can repay?
Also, as urgent your need sounds, you cannot get this kind of loan without a valid collateral.
People tends to scam even for a small amount so a collateral is a must to provide an assurance that the lender will not loose anything from lending you.
OlDirtyBastard (OP)

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 04:15:24 PM

It's my first time doing this but I have one upgraded forum account on ForumKorner (with good reputation), one 5 year account from MPGH but that's about it :/

As I stated on the first post I'm pretty much broke until the 1st March (when I get paid).

I've either dealt successfully here or end up getting scammed :/
OlDirtyBastard (OP)

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 04:18:18 PM

Hello!
Thank you for reading!

Olá Luis,

You need that loan to pay back the victims of the ponzi double-up scams?  Cheesy Grin

Since you are now finally 18, perhaps you should try applying at the bank.

Not sure where to start even, since you left an impression all over, but perhaps thats a good one to start with:

http://www.sythe.org/report-scammer-archive/1880495-oldirtybastard.html

Its a miracle your account is still alive... if you want 5$, try to sell that account to Robertt, hes currently looking.

Olá!

You're looking at the past, you actually shouldn't even be posting about things you know nothing about honestly.

That thread is just ridiculous, I mean, just read it, sythe is ridiculous and EVERYONE knows that lol.

I'm actually 23 already lol. And I've never even been involved with ponzi schemes, I hate those lol.
OlDirtyBastard (OP)

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 04:20:30 PM

Are you asking for muliple loans here?What is the lenders assurance that you can repay?
Also, as urgent your need sounds, you cannot get this kind of loan without a valid collateral.
People tends to scam even for a small amount so a collateral is a must to provide an assurance that the lender will not loose anything from lending you.

I was asking for multiple loans but to be honest taking in fact people are jumping all over me with random accusations I would stick one loan. Absolutely no assurance at all :/

All I can give you is my BCT account (from what people have been telling me it's worth 0.01 at most). If that's all I can get there's no worries, I actually could use anything, even $0.01.

I know, I got scammed about 2 months ago here for $20 BTC lol.

Thank you! Smiley
doctorsnaggles

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2016, 04:25:33 PM

Olá!
You're looking at the past, you actually shouldn't even be posting about things you know nothing about honestly.
That thread is just ridiculous, I mean, just read it, sythe is ridiculous and EVERYONE knows that lol.
I'm actually 23 already lol. And I've never even been involved with ponzi schemes, I hate those lol.

Really? Damn, sorry Sir, I must have taken the wrong pills today.

http://pastebin.com/LmrCgwbA

So, Sir, I wish to inform you there has to be an impostor running around.

Happy lending - I recommend to raise up the amount and forget any collateral - hes good for it. His countless successful trades will clear any doubts for you:

Luis, try to save as much as possible and do the Pinguin few more times - "Thank you, Sir" - perhaps people forget this thread and you might still sell this next time.

Fuck the signature - if you are so desperate for money why dont you go and get a fucking job first - once you did that, perhaps you will think twice what kind of shit you want to be affiliated with.
Zahasi

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2016, 04:27:07 PM

It's my first time doing this but I have one upgraded forum account on ForumKorner (with good reputation), one 5 year account from MPGH but that's about it :/

As I stated on the first post I'm pretty much broke until the 1st March (when I get paid).

You no longer have the ForumKorner account you speak of as it is now permanently banned.
OlDirtyBastard (OP)

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 04:29:08 PM

Olá!

Really? Damn, sorry Sir, I must have taken the wrong pills today.

http://pastebin.com/LmrCgwbA

So, Sir, I wish to inform you there has to be an impostor running around.

Happy lending - I recommend to raise up the amount and forget any collateral - hes good for it. His countless successful trades will clear any doubts for you:

Luis, try to save as much as possible and do the Pinguin few more times - "Thank you, Sir" - perhaps people forget this thread and you might still sell this next time.

You did take the wrong pills today.

Check the date on that, JUL 18TH, 2013. That has already been paid a long time ago.

Other than that, next time you read my feedback actually look around for what it means. librty actually scammed me for $20, you can check for the scam report, it's still open.

Again, get your facts straight before posting Smiley

OlDirtyBastard (OP)

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 04:31:00 PM

You no longer have the ForumKorner account you speak of as it is now permanently banned.

How is it permanently banned ?

I'm actually surprised because people around here seem to know more about my accounts and myself than me lol.
Zahasi

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2016, 04:33:14 PM

I'm actually surprised because people around here seem to know more about my accounts and myself than me lol.
Because I just banned it, we do not allow you to buy/sell/trade your account.
OlDirtyBastard (OP)

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 04:35:40 PM

Because I just banned it, we do not allow you to buy/sell/trade your account.

Because I have just actually bought/sold/traded my account. If you're Philly and you've banned me from FK you've made my assumptions clear Cheesy
doctorsnaggles

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2016, 04:36:43 PM

Check the date on that, JUL 18TH, 2013. That has already been paid a long time ago.
Other than that, next time you read my feedback actually look around for what it means. librty actually scammed me for $20, you can check for the scam report, it's still open.

Oh yes, I know its not from this year but Mr. "I never been involved in Ponzi scams" now remembers bits and pieces of his past?

You clown did not only scam ONE time in ONE forum, you are on virtually every forum you have a chance to scam people.

So you are a prime example, for all here to see, how far a scammer would go - you would even next throw in some story of your mother just to win some trust over.

This email rings a bell to you?

babanoel2012@gmail.com

Tell me, want to hear more?  Cheesy Grin Last chance

OlDirtyBastard (OP)

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 04:41:26 PM

Oh yes, I know its not from this year but Mr. "I never been involved in Ponzi scams" now remembers bits and pieces of his past?

You clown did not only scam ONE time in ONE forum, you are on virtually every forum you have a chance to scam people.

So you are a prime example, for all here to see, how far a scammer would go - you would even next throw in some story of your mother just to win some trust over.

This email rings a bell to you?

babanoel2012@gmail.com

Tell me, want to hear more?  Cheesy Grin Last chance

That email doesn't ring a bell to me.

It does to google though : http://cakeysama.com/fitch.html

Thank you for pointing me to pictures of a kid almost naked, get out of here.
doctorsnaggles

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2016, 04:43:12 PM

http://hacktoolstutorialz.blogspot.com.es/2015/09/steam-account-csgo-sid-meiers.html

hahah - told you, you dont have what it takes yet. But if you really want, I pass on your details to some of your friends, I believe there is a bit more than 5 or 10% outstanding.

But thanks for confirming yourself  Grin Cheesy

OlDirtyBastard (OP)

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 04:45:33 PM

http://hacktoolstutorialz.blogspot.com.es/2015/09/steam-account-csgo-sid-meiers.html

hahah - told you, you dont have what it takes yet. But if you really want, I pass on your details to some of your friends, I believe there is a bit more than 5 or 10% outstanding.

I've never even seen that my whole life.

I've sold that account on HackForums already on 2015. I have never seen that email my whole life so yeah, you're basically throwing false accusations and making yourself look retarded but go ahead and keep on doing it, you've already proved I'm 'babanoel2012@gmail.com' LOL
doctorsnaggles

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2016, 04:47:08 PM

I ve never even seen that my whole life.

I've sold that account on HackForums already on 2015. I have never seen that email my whole life so yeah, you're basically throwing false accusations and making yourself look retarded but go ahead and keep on doing it, you've already proved I'm 'babanoel2012@gmail.com' LOL

Oh and NOW you SOLD the account - ah right, so which one, the email that didnt ring a bell was sold? Or you sold your skype account? Do you actually still remember which accounts you used where?

Run, kiddo, run .. or you burn yourself even more.

OlDirtyBastard (OP)

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 04:47:28 PM

Hey, by the way, since I had nothing to do with that email and actually found strange my Skype was on that post (he clearly copied my post from HF) I went looking on his blog for more!

http://hacktoolstutorialz.blogspot.pt/2015/10/selling-supreme-cs-go-acc.html

Damn, I guess I have around 500 skypes ugh ?
OlDirtyBastard (OP)

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 04:49:51 PM

I ve never even seen that my whole life.

Oh and NOW you SOLD the account - ah right, so which one, the email that didnt ring a bell was sold? Or you sold your skype account? Do you actually still remember which accounts you used where?

Run, kiddo, run .. or you burn yourself even more.

I'm guessing you might even be the owner of the blog and trying to frame me.

Checking the blog it has a LOT of copied posts from HF.

http://hacktoolstutorialz.blogspot.pt/2015/10/euw-meerkats-unprofessional-league-of.html - meerkat was a friend of mine from HF

http://hacktoolstutorialz.blogspot.pt/2015/10/bams-xbox-code-shop.html - I also know Bam.

So yeah, whoever this is (maybe you) is copying all HF marketplace posts.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: