Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:49:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Need 2$ btc for 3$ paypal now!  (Read 838 times)
Printergan (OP)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 03:30:57 PM

please pm me with your skype and your offers
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DaddyMonsi
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1006

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2016, 03:34:58 PM

Good luck if anyone here will be interested to exchange btc to paypal. As we all know paypal is reversible unless you have a good or solid reputation here. Try virvox.
Printergan (OP)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 03:37:56 PM

I know bro Cry
Revelation Machine

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 04:35:56 PM

Paypal is a reversible payment method and bitcoin is a non-reversible payment method.

You need to offer a different method of payment.
LouisVuitton
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

Louis Vuitton

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 04:38:09 PM

I'll do this for you, message me or post here if you still need it.
abhishek.g

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 24, 2016, 02:35:58 AM

I can do this if you want but you will have to go through my guidelines . If you are okay with it we can proceed .
doctorsnaggles

Activity: 258

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2016, 03:21:22 AM

Please, tell me you "did this for him" .. please, my friend

Fuck the signature - if you are so desperate for money why dont you go and get a fucking job first - once you did that, perhaps you will think twice what kind of shit you want to be affiliated with.
LouisVuitton
Legendary

Louis Vuitton

View Profile
February 24, 2016, 03:29:07 AM

No, I haven't received a response yet.
doctorsnaggles

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2016, 03:31:50 AM

Oh man, thats such a sad story, how to help here? How much you think you can lose by fucking up this account in that village youre in? No no.. sorry, dont get me wrong, all good, youre a super trusted member - I can see that by your super trusted activity... just a question out of curiousity, how much? Enough to feel like a junkie hunting his next fix?

Fuck the signature - if you are so desperate for money why dont you go and get a fucking job first - once you did that, perhaps you will think twice what kind of shit you want to be affiliated with.
LouisVuitton
Legendary

Louis Vuitton

View Profile
February 24, 2016, 03:33:35 AM

Oh man, thats such a sad story, how to help here? How much you think you can lose by fucking up this account in that village youre in? No no.. sorry, dont get me wrong, all good, youre a super trusted member - I can see that by your super trusted activity... just a question out of curiousity, how much? Enough to feel like a junkie hunting his next fix?

I don't know what you're on about?

Please tell me more why you're saying these things to me...

Waiting to hear your reply, thanks.
doctorsnaggles

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2016, 03:39:37 AM

aiting to hear your reply, thanks.

Because you are a fucking asshole scammer and I will print a T-Shirt with the Idiots 'Scam Accusation" thread once you fucked him. Carry on, my friend.

LouisVuitton
Legendary

Louis Vuitton

View Profile
February 24, 2016, 03:43:13 AM

aiting to hear your reply, thanks.

Because you are a fucking asshole scammer and I will print a T-Shirt with the Idiots 'Scam Accusation" thread once you fucked him. Carry on, my friend.

I don't understand? How am I a scammer?

This is for a $2 exchange... I don't know what you're on about.

Please let me know, thank you.
doctorsnaggles

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2016, 03:50:18 AM

My little monkey, you understand exactly - go on with the show for the people - go on. If I see you anywhere I will crosspost this just for fun. So, Robertt, I know this account is more valuable but thats why im happy - you can go and stick it up your ass.

If not, here is your bounty - and you know Im a man of my word:

You scam within the next 7 days a regular member on this board (like the fellow before) and I pay you 0.5 ? (but yea, u know the rules to proof stuff)

Happy hunting , idiot.

LouisVuitton
Legendary

Louis Vuitton

View Profile
February 24, 2016, 03:52:37 AM

My little monkey, you understand exactly - go on with the show for the people - go on. If I see you anywhere I will crosspost this just for fun. So, Robertt, I know this account is more valuable but thats why im happy - you can go and stick it up your ass.

If not, here is your bounty - and you know Im a man of my word:

You scam within the next 7 days a regular member on this board (like the fellow before) and I pay you 0.5 ? (but yea, u know the rules to proof stuff)

Happy hunting , idiot.

You have me confused for another user.

I'm not Robert, but judging by your lack of knowledge I'm sure your a Hackforums member or some other troll.

Anyways, you have the wrong person and I'm not Robert that you claim I am.

Thank you,

Louis
doctorsnaggles

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2016, 04:00:20 AM

I'm not Robert, but judging by your lack of knowledge I'm sure your a Hackforums member or some other troll.
Thank you,
Louis

I havent confused you with anyone, but thanks for signing off with your "real name".

Im so happy that now you can feel the loss Smiley .. enjoying it? Fuck your account and if I see it for sale, I will also fuck that one up.

Now go and sniff some more glue with your friends, no money left for weed - Mr. Highroller

LouisVuitton
Legendary

Louis Vuitton

View Profile
February 24, 2016, 04:04:14 AM

Thank you,
Louis

I havent confused you with anyone, but thanks for signing off with your "real name".

Im so happy that now you can feel the loss Smiley .. enjoying it? Fuck your account and if I see it for sale, I will also fuck that one up.

Now go and sniff some more glue with your friends, no money left for weed - Mr. Highroller

Right, here's the thing 'doctorsnaggles' I'm not a scammer, and I'm definitely not this Robert guy that you say I am.

This is my only account here, and I have no intention to scam. I don't have to scam because I make hundreds of dollars of profit every day of my life legitimately.

I don't have to go around scamming people probably like you do.

Just to clear things up, I'm not Robert so stop saying that I am.

Thank you.
doctorsnaggles

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2016, 04:11:33 AM

Right, here's the thing 'doctorsnaggles' I'm not a scammer, and I'm definitely not this Robert guy that you say I am.
This is my only account here, and I have no intention to scam. I don't have to scam because I make hundreds of dollars of profit every day of my life legitimately.
Thank you.

Kiddo, in a couple of years time, when you look back at all the shit you did and wrote, you should listen to yourself for a good laugh and whatever you say or want now, you perhaps dont understand what I was saying, so here it is again:

I dont give a flying fuck about who you want to convince but the person you manage to scam (but please someone more or less regular around here) within the next 7 days, I pay yoy 0.5 Btc and you know I will Smiley

So fuck your account.. once again

LouisVuitton
Legendary

Louis Vuitton

View Profile
February 24, 2016, 04:16:05 AM

Thank you.

Kiddo, in a couple of years time, when you look back at all the shit you did and wrote, you should listen to yourself for a good laugh and whatever you say or want now, you perhaps dont understand what I was saying, so here it is again:

I dont give a flying fuck about who you want to convince but the person you manage to scam (but please someone more or less regular around here) within the next 7 days, I pay yoy 0.5 Btc and you know I will Smiley

So fuck your account.. once again

It's hard to understand what you're saying. You don't have very good English. I guess you're some internet troll in a third world country. You're going to lose that bet because I'm not scamming anyone. I never will and never have, also I'm not Robert for the last time. If you think I am then post some evidence because it will definitely be music to my ears to hear.
doctorsnaggles

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2016, 04:18:05 AM

It' hard to understand what you're saying. You don't have very good English. I guess you're some internet troll in a third world country. You're going to lose that bet because I'm not scamming anyone. I never will and never have, also I'm not Robert for the last time. If you think I am then post some evidence because it will definitely be music to my ears to hear.

You deaf? I told you, you have a bounty and the sole reason you dont understand my english is because in that "village" of yours, you dont even have electricity in your own home 24/7  Grin Cheesy

Btw. to get good grades at your highschool, tell your english teacher "You dont have very good English" .. you will have a nice career selling me shit on the beach.

LouisVuitton
Legendary

Louis Vuitton

View Profile
February 24, 2016, 04:20:57 AM

It' hard to understand what you're saying. You don't have very good English. I guess you're some internet troll in a third world country. You're going to lose that bet because I'm not scamming anyone. I never will and never have, also I'm not Robert for the last time. If you think I am then post some evidence because it will definitely be music to my ears to hear.

You deaf? I told you, you have a bounty and the sole reason you dont understand my english is because in that "village" of yours, you dont even have electricity in your own home 24/7  Grin Cheesy

Yeah, sorry friend, you have the wrong person. I live in the beautiful place called the United States of America. I have a wonderful home and family, something you will never have.

I would appreciate it if you could go troll someone else and get a life because I don't like being harassed and being called a scammer.

So for the love of god please go troll someone else and leave me alone, thanks.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: