Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:06:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WANTED] PHP Script install and Bitcoind on webserver  (Read 388 times)
hcroft (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 06:14:17 PM

As the title suggests i'm looking for someone to setup Bitcoind and install a PHP script on my webserver.

Since i'm new on here i'm happy to pay fully upfront for the work. This should be a quick easy job for someone
altcoinhosting

Activity: 896
Merit: 1006

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 06:15:37 PM

As the title suggests i'm looking for someone to setup Bitcoind and install a PHP script on my webserver.

Since i'm new on here i'm happy to pay fully upfront for the work. This should be a quick easy job for someone

I can easily do this job

Pm me with the details, and I'll make you a qoute if you're interested

Details would be: which script, server os and deadline

hcroft (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 06:33:11 PM

I can easily do this job

Pm me with the details, and I'll make you a qoute if you're interested

Details would be: which script, server os and deadline

PM Sent
postcd

Activity: 182
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2016, 06:43:13 PM

I can try to do it for bitcoin equal to $6
I need webserver login details, login and address of the possible webhosting control panel, a script download URL. PM

Bitcoin Web hosting, Server? InstantcPanelHosting.com
Contact.
Redones

Activity: 320
Merit: 261

Web developper

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 08:26:43 PM

Contact me if you still looking for someone to install your script
altcoinhosting

View Profile
February 24, 2016, 06:57:45 AM

I need webserver login details, login and address of the possible webhosting control panel, a script download URL. PM

Wow, if you can compile bitcoind, set it up properly and install an unknown php script for $6, i guess the OP should hire you. I ask $35/hour, so i cannot compete with this pricing. Smiley

icanscript

Activity: 686
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 24, 2016, 08:39:03 AM

Wow, if you can compile bitcoind, set it up properly and install an unknown php script for $6, i guess the OP should hire you. I ask $35/hour, so i cannot compete with this pricing. Smiley

What is the is the spec of the server? RAM, CPU
What is the OS?
What is the script?

PM me if you like and I can do it for tips, I don't have much on today
altcoinhosting

View Profile
February 24, 2016, 09:27:58 AM

What is the OS?
What is the script?

i sent an offer to the OP yesterday evening... I charged about 1-1,5 hours of work to compile bitcoind, set it up properly and properly configure the php script of his choice. I didn't hear back from him yet, but it seems both you (icanscript) and postcd are willing to do this job basically for beer money, so i cannot compete for the job.

icanscript

Activity: 686
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 24, 2016, 09:32:03 AM

What is the OS?
What is the script?

i sent an offer to the OP yesterday evening... I charged about 1-1,5 hours of work to compile bitcoind, set it up properly and properly configure the php script of his choice. I didn't hear back from him yet, but it seems both you (icanscript) and postcd are willing to do this job basically for beer money, so i cannot compete for the job.

Well it depends on the OS and Spec Really, if its Gentoo fresh with no setup and 256kb of ram then im out. ^_^
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: