Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 01:32:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: World of Bitcoin - new Bitcoin forum  (Read 1571 times)
tommorisonwebdesign (OP)

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 06:26:24 PM

Myself and another member of BitcoinTalk have created a new Bitcoin oriented forum that is a lot like sites like The Botting Network. I am looking for coders who are skilled in VB.NET or C# preferably. I do not want to hear from "bot makers" who use iMacros or AHK or any other bot maker. At the moment, the website has just launched and I am working on two different bots alongside other projects. Coders will be paid a portion of every subscription purchased. I am working with my partner to figure out the marketing side of the forum.

http://worldofbitcoin.net

Signatures? How about learning a skill... I don't care either way. Everybody has to make a living somehow.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 09:56:44 PM

I'm not trying to demotivate you here but the bitcoin forum making is as saturated as gambling sites market.Before you start investing too much,its better if you rethink stuff.Like do you really think it will work out ? Letting you know,there are already more than 10 forums based on SMF being developed sideways to this.I was offered a job as a coder at both of them.Plus,people have tried paid marketing and they still could not make it.Its better to take a precaution .Though its all up to you.This was just a random suggestion.
tommorisonwebdesign (OP)

View Profile
February 24, 2016, 12:17:59 AM

I'm not trying to demotivate you here but the bitcoin forum making is as saturated as gambling sites market.Before you start investing too much,its better if you rethink stuff.Like do you really think it will work out ? Letting you know,there are already more than 10 forums based on SMF being developed sideways to this.I was offered a job as a coder at both of them.Plus,people have tried paid marketing and they still could not make it.Its better to take a precaution .Though its all up to you.This was just a random suggestion.
Could you describe how they went "sideways"? I was a coder on a forum like this years ago and it did great for a while. I had a decent amount of income coming from that forum. The best thing to do is not make the same mistakes they made. Thebotnet has been around for years and it's still kicking. CheatingNetwork has a greedy/bad administrator and True Cheaters were all assholes. Any suggestions are welcomed, as I haven't spent a lot on this project so far.

I've spent a lot of time learning VB.NET to make a bot just for myself for extra income. Would you mind PMing me the forums so I could have a look at them myself?

Signatures? How about learning a skill... I don't care either way. Everybody has to make a living somehow.
Patatas
Legendary

View Profile
February 24, 2016, 12:26:12 AM

Sorry I'm not suppose to reveal the names of the forum as they are still under development but if you look around Service discussion section of this forum,you can find one of them.I'm not saying it won't generate money or anything as such,its just they are too many forums coming up bitcoin oriented and they will take years to match the velocity of this forum.However you succeeded in making dotnet bots?Python is the key for making bots or maybe node.js if you want to deploy it on a server.I'm still learning VC++ to make bots.
tommorisonwebdesign (OP)

View Profile
February 24, 2016, 12:30:20 AM

Sorry I'm not suppose to reveal the names of the forum as they are still under development but if you look around Service discussion section of this forum,you can find one of them.I'm not saying it won't generate money or anything as such,its just they are too many forums coming up bitcoin oriented and they will take years to match the velocity of this forum.However you succeeded in making dotnet bots?Python is the key for making bots or maybe node.js if you want to deploy it on a server.I'm still learning VC++ to make bots.
I used dotnet bots to bot websites like swagbucks in the past. The bot would generate a bunch of accounts under your referral link using Tor then perform searches using them. My boss, who was more skilled the me, made C# his language of choice. When I studied computer science at a community college everything they used was Microsoft this and that.

PS. I'm a patient guy. I was not as good at coding a year ago. Today, I am getting some luck as far as getting jobs are concerned.

jack1111

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 10:08:07 AM

I have checked it
good luck
jonathgb25

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2016, 02:31:53 PM

Your forum is good but it lacks of categories that poster might like to get posted. Try to check on our forum also but this was based on Filipino language as if it was a local forum that talks about money making opportunities online. Cheesy http://pinoybitcoin.org

Patatas
Legendary

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 09:21:01 PM

So finally the forum is here ? Grin
I like the concept of karma points ,though I don't know how you have utilized SMF to do that but would love to examine the algorithm.The forum however seems more like a bitcoin marketplace than a learning source.You have a botting section great.Have a look in it,seems like spam already begun.
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
February 27, 2016, 07:59:16 AM

Myself and another member of BitcoinTalk have created a new Bitcoin oriented forum that is a lot like sites like The Botting Network. I am looking for coders who are skilled in VB.NET or C# preferably. I do not want to hear from "bot makers" who use iMacros or AHK or any other bot maker. At the moment, the website has just launched and I am working on two different bots alongside other projects. Coders will be paid a portion of every subscription purchased. I am working with my partner to figure out the marketing side of the forum.

http://worldofbitcoin.net
nice forum,cool design in black color.
but i dont see any member,i just found 168 Posts in 164 Topics - by 20 Members,is there many bitcointalk members?

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
tyz
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 1531

View Profile
March 06, 2016, 03:35:35 PM

Well, all I see so far is a fresh SMF software installation with a non-individualized theme. You should add a good logo, add some more sections and make it more attractive in common.

Further there is a section named "Bitcoin Softtware".
croato

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

1BkEzspSxp2zzHiZTtUZJ6TjEb1hERFdRr

View Profile
March 06, 2016, 06:07:10 PM
Last edit: March 06, 2016, 07:14:01 PM by croato

There is more than enough Bitcoin related forums in existence and in my opinion this one (BTT) is enough. If you dont have any original idea behind that new forum, it will attract just ppl who will use it like faucet posting crap just to get reward anyway. No offence, site is looking good but i think it dont bring nothing new or interesting that we dont have here.

edit: typo
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: