Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 04:34:27 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: SELLING EBOOK. EXLPAINED STEP BY STEP. MAKE UP TO 100-500$/DAY  (Read 1165 times)
DoItGood (OP)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 06:34:27 PM
Last edit: March 04, 2016, 12:03:37 PM by DoItGood

Hello guys, I will give 2 vouch copies to trusted members that can give a some stunning reviews about my guide.

The price for this ebook is 20$ .

https://payivy.com/v/f0122

Or PM me for more details if you are not willing to buy in this way.

I will answer to some essential questions:

How much can I make daily?
You can earn anywhere from $1 - $500 or more. Everything depends on your work!

What about saturation?
This method won't ever get saturated which means possibilities are endless.

Is this any any way illegal?

Everything here is 100% legal .

Giving away one vouch. Only for members that actually can make a real review and are trusted Smiley

Well, after a quick read and .. being realistic this is my conclusion:

This book may work but wont make you 100$ usd in the first day, you will relay on some websites that pay you (this is not captcha or survey, its nothing related to that), there's a lot of work to be done and you need your own ideas to get rolling up and it may not work since you relay on external third parties to get paid and to receive revenue.

I'm not responsible for anything done with this, do not take this review as solid gold nor as a main factor to buy this guide.
whywefight
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1042

www.explorerz.top

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 06:36:51 PM

no hard feeling but this sounds like a get rich quick schema Wink

Deadly050

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 07:17:33 PM

I can vouch and leave a positive feedback Smiley
You can check my other post I got many vouches on my account shop "https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1323804.0"
-Deadly050

Reynaldo
Legendary

Activity: 1143
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 08:15:29 PM

I'll take the other vouch copy.
krunox123

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

I don't bite.

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2016, 08:34:30 PM

I hope you have the rights to resell this ebook, lol. Because I found the author of this ebook on hackforums.
The author will even guide you until you earn your first $100 with this ebook. Not like someone I know(yes, you, OP). No offense. Tongue

Life sucks.
venan

Activity: 224

https://dreamtowards.net/?inviter=venan

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 08:38:05 PM

plz answer me just the following question:
why you sell book for 20$ if you can make 50-400$ in one day? just make these 400 $ with your theory

DoItGood (OP)

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 08:59:51 PM
Last edit: February 23, 2016, 09:11:07 PM by DoItGood

I hope you have the rights to resell this ebook, lol. Because I found the author of this ebook on hackforums.
The author will even guide you until you earn your first $100 with this ebook. Not like someone I know(yes, you, OP). No offense. Tongue

Well, I have no idea what are you talking about since you didn't even read this ebook, how can you know is the SOMEONE ELSE'S ebook?
I guess you are one of his customers haha, well, it is possible to have similar description, I didn't have time to write one by myself put I modifed it a lil bit, I hope I will have more time to write a nice introduction about this very soon. Smiley

why you sell book for 20$ if you can make 50-400$ in one day? just make these 400 $ with your theory

Because it is not like you buy this and you will earn 100$ in the first day, you have to work to reach more and more money step by step.
stex2009
Legendary

Activity: 1134

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 09:22:30 PM

anyone making any real money with this / this book any good ? Can you please elaborate a little how to actually do this.
DoItGood (OP)

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 09:41:45 PM

Just wait for the reviews if you are not willing to buy this yet Smiley
venan

Activity: 224

https://dreamtowards.net/?inviter=venan

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 10:06:35 PM

Because it is not like you buy this and you will earn 100$ in the first day, you have to work to reach more and more money step by step.

i know how it works, its just fake. you will sell and get you money and in the will be written:write book like this one and sell them and get money.

dont buy guys, its scam

stex2009
Legendary

View Profile
February 24, 2016, 01:51:36 AM

i know how it works, its just fake. you will sell and get you money and in the will be written:write book like this one and sell them and get money.

dont buy guys, its scam
Look at the answer above yours. There's no explanation at all. Why would you buy from a new user. i don't get it.
whywefight
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1042

www.explorerz.top

View Profile
February 24, 2016, 02:01:56 AM

Op offered me a copy. I took it. Had a quick look all ready. Have to give it a closer look and try out some of it before i can leave a real feedback.

DoItGood (OP)

View Profile
February 24, 2016, 11:44:03 AM

dont buy guys, its scam

No it is not. if you do not want to buy this and see some good stuff that is it shared there, just leave Smiley.

DoItGood (OP)

View Profile
February 24, 2016, 11:51:46 AM

dont buy guys, its scam
Look at the answer above yours. There's no explanation at all. Why would you buy from a new user. i don't get it.

I am not really "new".
Just do not do it if you do not want it. I just gave 2 more vouch copies and that's all. I am waiting for their feedback, I hope they will understand it and tell you to buy/ not to buy it.
stex2009
Legendary

View Profile
February 24, 2016, 08:32:13 PM

Op offered me a copy. I took it. Had a quick look all ready. Have to give it a closer look and try out some of it before i can leave a real feedback.
Great. give us some genuine feedback. let's see if it works!
Reynaldo
Legendary

Activity: 1143

View Profile
February 24, 2016, 09:56:55 PM

This book may work but wont make you 100$ usd in the first day, you will relay on some websites that pay you (this is not captcha or survey, its nothing related to that), there's a lot of work to be done and you need your own ideas to get rolling up and it may not work since you relay on external third parties to get paid and to receive revenue.

I'm not responsible for anything done with this, do not take this review as solid gold nor as a main factor to buy this guide.
DoItGood (OP)

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 01:23:21 PM

Well, those methods are good because they are unlimited. The truth is that they require some work, but after a good work you will start earn a lot of money.

PERSONALLY, I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS FOR LAZY PEOPLE! THOSE METHODS NEED WORK, THEY ARE 100% LEGAL AND THEY WILL HELP YOU TO GAIN AS MUCH MONEY AS YOU WORK FOR THEY!
(work can be like 1hour or more/day. depends how much you are willing to make)

Thank you for your review, I was expecting at a better review I hope the other guy I sent will do a better job!
stex2009
Legendary

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 09:04:48 PM

This is all good, but what is this book about! Is it about investing in stocks, dealing drugs, being a pimp. Is there some more detailed generic explanation on the methods. Who will buy a book like this without giving any more details.
Vika NSFW

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2016, 11:04:39 PM

A Free Ebook from me:

Step 1 - Learn Programming
Step 2 - Create Games for Smartphones
Step 3 - Upload Them to Google Play

stex2009
Legendary

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 11:26:29 PM

A Free Ebook from me:

Step 1 - Learn Programming
Step 2 - Create Games for Smartphones
Step 3 - Upload Them to Google Play

You don't need that! you are already making good money with your cams! now if it was about investing in your venture, yes, you will see so many flock to here.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: