Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 04:33:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] • CYGNUS • [CYG] • X11 POW/POS • Consensus Polls • Dynamic Development  (Read 59642 times)
dfgv12

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2016, 08:35:21 AM

Dev,

Is there any roadmap for the coin. If not, how much time will it take to prepare.
As we mentioned many times before, it's imposibble to have a clear roadmap as each point will be suggested and voted by the community. Each "step" in Cygnus lifecycle will be decided by the community, so we can't "predict" any features, or developments.

Hello dev I want to be Media Publication of Cygnus.
If I translate to romanian will I get bounty???
All the translation bounties were already claimed, so unfortunately we can't give you a bounty for translation

I want to be media publication, I see that still empty
CTRLX

Activity: 910
Merit: 503

View Profile
March 08, 2016, 08:42:10 AM

Dev,

Is there any roadmap for the coin. If not, how much time will it take to prepare.
As we mentioned many times before, it's imposibble to have a clear roadmap as each point will be suggested and voted by the community. Each "step" in Cygnus lifecycle will be decided by the community, so we can't "predict" any features, or developments.

Wrong. You could mention what skillsets your developers have, but guess what you don't have any developers. If the community decides on a Zerocoin implementation and tech that prevents blockchain bloat? then what? You're going to magically pull some skilled devs out of your hat?. You give nothing substantial, you hide behind this community consensus thing.

This whole coin in a scam and you are awaiting a Bittrex add to dump all your coins. These 37 pages are filled with mooncries of kids dreaming to be rich and hot air.

You have all been warned.
dfgv12

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2016, 09:12:41 AM

Dev,

All the translation bounties were already claimed, so unfortunately we can't give you a bounty for translation

Dev I'm interested to be media publication, I need your confirmation
Flomess

Activity: 705
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 08, 2016, 09:19:26 AM

Dev,

Dude do you even understand what "media publication" means? It's like saying "Dev i wanna be the translation!"
dfgv12

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2016, 09:31:34 AM

Dev,

Dude do you even understand what "media publication" means? It's like saying "Dev i wanna be the translation!"

I understood but I need confirmation from dev so I can start working, with my social media
cygnus.dev

Activity: 42

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2016, 09:35:57 AM

To accept a media publication about CYG you must have to publicate a review or something similar on a site which have pretty much followers or readers. You've sent us a PM in which you've mentioned that you would like to promote Cygnus in C-CEX trollbox. That wouldn't be a media publication.
dfgv12

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2016, 09:43:37 AM

To accept a media publication about CYG you must have to publicate a review or something similar on a site which have pretty much followers or readers. You've sent us a PM in which you've mentioned that you would like to promote Cygnus in C-CEX trollbox. That wouldn't be a media publication.

how minimal likers ammount for facebook fanspage??
dzejmsdin

Activity: 355
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 08, 2016, 10:39:06 AM

how minimal likers ammount for facebook fanspage??

just give up my dear

▄▄█████████████▄▄
       ▄▄████████████████████
     ▄██  █  ██████████████  ███
   ▄████  █  ████████████   ██████
  ▄█████  █  ██████████   █████████
 ███████  █  ████████   ████████████
▄███████  █  ██████   ██████████████
████████  █  █████   ████████████████
████████  █  ███   █  ███████████████
████████  █  █   █  ██  █████████████
▀███████  █     ████  ██  ███████████
 ███████  █   ████████  ██  ████████
  ▀█████    ████████████  ██  █████
   ▀████  ████████████████  ██████
     ▀██ ███████████████████  ███
       ▀▀████████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀████████████▀▀

KURRENT

● GITHUB
● TWITTER
● SLACK
MikroTik

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 08, 2016, 10:44:00 AM

He is persisted i can say that much maybe he should be given that job Smiley

BigBoom3599

Activity: 462

View Profile
March 08, 2016, 11:15:44 AM

Facebook likes probably isnt the best way to count the amount of views, you're going to want to publish your article somewhere where a lot of people read it.
allinbox

Activity: 165
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 08, 2016, 12:04:53 PM

Hey guys, I signed in for airdrop about 3 days ago and still have heard nothing from it.

Am I the only one who experienced that ?`
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My wallet also doesnt seem to update anymore. I assume its since POS phase.

Does it have any new seeds I need to put into config ?

6553 blocks and its stuck there for more then a day =/

Thanks for your answers !

taxmanmt5
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1024

View Profile
March 08, 2016, 12:07:11 PM

Today CYG crashed a lot @ Yobit

The reason which i beleive members were chatting at shout box is Trex wanted Roadmap which CYG does not have one

I guess its not that difficult if Developer can spend some time on putting his thoughts on paper Smiley
CTRLX

Activity: 910
Merit: 503

View Profile
March 08, 2016, 12:11:43 PM

The reason which i beleive members were chatting at shout box is Trex wanted Roadmap which CYG does not have one

I guess its not that difficult if Developer can spend some time on putting his thoughts on paper Smiley

What a suprise! lmao. The dev can't put it on paper because "the community decides the roadmap" smfh
badam

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 08, 2016, 12:14:30 PM

And what will be on the whitepaper?
Poll vote result 1
Poll vote result 2
Poll vote result 3

Guys read the op the dev won't set any roadmap for the coin, we will decide the roadmap of the coin on the monthly polls.
Trolling about this roadmap thing freaks me out, does a shiny roadmap that never will be followed adds any value to a coin? I don't think so
hiddensphinx
Legendary

Activity: 1457
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 08, 2016, 12:27:02 PM

And what will be on the whitepaper?
Poll vote result 1
Poll vote result 2
Poll vote result 3

Guys read the op the dev won't set any roadmap for the coin, we will decide the roadmap of the coin on the monthly polls.
Trolling about this roadmap thing freaks me out, does a shiny roadmap that never will be followed adds any value to a coin? I don't think so

Grin Grin Grin

Take your Bitcoin and Altcoin trading strategy to another level with Trade Santa! - https://tradesanta.com/en/site/set-referral-cookie?referral_id=111843
amirmass

Activity: 425

View Profile
March 08, 2016, 12:44:00 PM

the only reason it went down because of miners who have been mining it for a days,weeks dumped their coins, the only way from here is up

██
         ▐██▌
         █▌▐█
        ▐█  █▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ▀▀    █▌    ▐█  ▄█▀▀
      ▐█      █▌█▀
      █▌   ▄▄ ▐█
     ▐█  ▄██▀  █▌
     ██▄██▀    ▐█
    ▐███▀       █▌
Z-POP DREAM

▒▒▒▒▒▒████▌  █▌
 ▒▒▒▒▒▐████  ▐█
  ▒▒▒▒▒████▌  █▌
   ▒▒▒▒▐████  ▐█
    ▒▒▒ ████▌
     ▒  ▐████
     █▌  ████▌
     ▐█  ▐███████▄
      █▌  ████████▌
      ▐█  ▐████████
       █▌  ████████▌
       ▐█  ▐████████
        █▌  ████████▌
GROW TALENT ★★★★
★★★★ CREATE STAR

▒▒▒▒▒▒████████▌  █▌
 ▒▒▒▒▒▐████████  ▐█    ▒▒
  ▒▒▒▒▒████████▌  █▌  ▒▒▒
   ▒▒▒▒▐████████  ▐█ ▒▒▒▒
    ▒▒▒ ▀███████▌   ▒▒▒▒▒
     ▒      ▐████  ▒▒▒▒▒▒
     █▌      ████▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
     ▐█      ▐████▒▒▒▒▒▒
      █▌      ████▌▒▒▒▒
 ▄▄   ▐█      ▐████ ▒▒
████   █▌      ████▌
 ▀▀    ▐█      ▐████
        █▌      ████▌
Website
White paper
hughbt

Activity: 613
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 08, 2016, 12:49:39 PM

Miners dumped the last coins they mined. First poll will start in less than two weeks. There is nice vol at yobit, it will get added to bittrex, don't worry.

For the first poll we will release a wallet update which will have the Poll tab, you will be able to cast your votes there. Votes for the first poll will not be cast on blockchain yet, we scheduled to implement -on blockchain- voting for the April poll.

So the first thing on the roadmap is blockchain voting(or in other words governance system).
appcapn

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 08, 2016, 02:18:06 PM

People are dumping cyg even after the end of POW, something needs to be done to restore confidence in cyg or it will probably be dead by the time first poll is conducted.
hughbt

Activity: 613
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 08, 2016, 02:22:22 PM

Someone needs to stop panicking/creating panic...
amirmass

Activity: 425

View Profile
March 08, 2016, 02:28:47 PM

relax guys, and just buy more before bittrex addition

██
         ▐██▌
         █▌▐█
        ▐█  █▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ▀▀    █▌    ▐█  ▄█▀▀
      ▐█      █▌█▀
      █▌   ▄▄ ▐█
     ▐█  ▄██▀  █▌
     ██▄██▀    ▐█
    ▐███▀       █▌
Z-POP DREAM

▒▒▒▒▒▒████▌  █▌
 ▒▒▒▒▒▐████  ▐█
  ▒▒▒▒▒████▌  █▌
   ▒▒▒▒▐████  ▐█
    ▒▒▒ ████▌
     ▒  ▐████
     █▌  ████▌
     ▐█  ▐███████▄
      █▌  ████████▌
      ▐█  ▐████████
       █▌  ████████▌
       ▐█  ▐████████
        █▌  ████████▌
GROW TALENT ★★★★
★★★★ CREATE STAR

▒▒▒▒▒▒████████▌  █▌
 ▒▒▒▒▒▐████████  ▐█    ▒▒
  ▒▒▒▒▒████████▌  █▌  ▒▒▒
   ▒▒▒▒▐████████  ▐█ ▒▒▒▒
    ▒▒▒ ▀███████▌   ▒▒▒▒▒
     ▒      ▐████  ▒▒▒▒▒▒
     █▌      ████▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
     ▐█      ▐████▒▒▒▒▒▒
      █▌      ████▌▒▒▒▒
 ▄▄   ▐█      ▐████ ▒▒
████   █▌      ████▌
 ▀▀    ▐█      ▐████
        █▌      ████▌
Website
White paper
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: