Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:07:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Tony Blair admits he is baffled by rise of Bernie Sanders and Jeremy Corbyn  (Read 531 times)
practicaldreamer (OP)

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 10:21:03 PM

Tony Blair admits he is baffled by rise of Bernie Sanders and Jeremy Corbyn

Are you ?
Moloch

Activity: 798
Merit: 722

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 10:25:39 PM
Last edit: February 23, 2016, 11:37:33 PM by Moloch

Baffled you say?

I'm not surprised...

Bernie is the guy who Americans thought they were voting for when they elected Obama... Obama made similar promises, but was really part of the establishment
aardvark15

Activity: 1008
Merit: 510

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 11:33:44 PM

I am a little surprised that Bernie Sanders is doing so well.  But both Bernie Sanders and Donald Trump are not the typical politician like the rest of them are.  Maybe this is a sign that the country is tired of the bought politicians. I have to admit that I don't know who Jeremy Corbyn is, sorry.
Moloch

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 11:38:40 PM

I am a little surprised that Bernie Sanders is doing so well.  But both Bernie Sanders and Donald Trump are not the typical politician like the rest of them are.  Maybe this is a sign that the country is tired of the bought politicians. I have to admit that I don't know who Jeremy Corbyn is, sorry.

Both parties are sick of the establishment, who only cares about the billionaires...

Trump vs Bernie 2016... I called it a year ago
Lethn
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2016, 11:49:17 PM

I am a little surprised that Bernie Sanders is doing so well.  But both Bernie Sanders and Donald Trump are not the typical politician like the rest of them are.  Maybe this is a sign that the country is tired of the bought politicians. I have to admit that I don't know who Jeremy Corbyn is, sorry.

I'm British and I personally do not know why people trot out Jeremy Corbyn as 'not being part' of the establishment, he definitely is, he makes no attempt to stand up to people in his own party either who try the usual bullshit either, not that I've seen anyway, the labour party are your typical left wing rich middle class and upper class socialites that love to talk about how oppressed they are and talk down to anybody else.
countryfree
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1047

Your country may be your worst enemy

View Profile
February 24, 2016, 12:00:15 AM

Being part of the establishment doesn't matter much. What's surprising here is that those guys are promoting ideas which belong to the past. I just don't understand how those 2 guys can get young supporters. Are they all losers, unable to get a job, nor a date? Is supporting Jeremy Corbyn the last step before joining IS?

I used to be a citizen and a taxpayer. Those days are long gone.
hugoworld

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 24, 2016, 01:01:23 PM

i am not surprised .. bernie is as same as obama .. obama voters will elect himm

EMP

▬▬▬▬ ◥ ◤ ▬▬▬▬▬ ◥ ◤ ▬▬▬▬▬ ◥ ◤ ▬▬▬▬▬ ◥ ◤ ▬▬▬▬

ICO START:
10 SEPT 2018
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 1217

View Profile
February 24, 2016, 02:54:51 PM

Still living in your dreamland? I thought that after the Nevada caucus results were out, you would woke up. Seems like I was wrong.

Just admit it. Bernie lost Nevada, and that was the last straw. A massive defeat in South Carolina to Hitlery Clinton would seal his fate (He will lose very very badly, by 25 plus points.

This is really good news for me, as I am supporting Trump. For Trump, it is easy to defeat Hitlery than Sanders.  Grin
xslugx

Activity: 293
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 24, 2016, 04:00:19 PM

Being part of the establishment doesn't matter much. What's surprising here is that those guys are promoting ideas which belong to the past. I just don't understand how those 2 guys can get young supporters. Are they all losers, unable to get a job, nor a date? Is supporting Jeremy Corbyn the last step before joining IS?

Sanders giving ideas of the old world? Oo
You sure?Huh
Healthcare system would rather be some kind of revolution in the US xD

xslugx

View Profile
February 24, 2016, 04:01:32 PM

Still living in your dreamland? I thought that after the Nevada caucus results were out, you would woke up. Seems like I was wrong.

Just admit it. Bernie lost Nevada, and that was the last straw. A massive defeat in South Carolina to Hitlery Clinton would seal his fate (He will lose very very badly, by 25 plus points.

This is really good news for me, as I am supporting Trump. For Trump, it is easy to defeat Hitlery than Sanders.  Grin

Well it's sure that if you got the choice between the two...

It's like how do you prefer to die? Slow poison or nuclear bomb?

I'd probably take nuclear bomb even if it makes much more damage.

salinizm

Activity: 658
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 24, 2016, 06:48:12 PM

you are right .. we are just choosing motives of our deaths.. hillary or trump there is no diffrence between them for me..

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
JINBI

merges gold’s investment
holding value
with
blockchain technology
[
T H E   G O L D E N   I C O
────────     WHITEPAPER     ────────
]
▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
xslugx

View Profile
February 24, 2016, 07:35:48 PM

you are right .. we are just choosing motives of our deaths.. hillary or trump there is no diffrence between them for me..

Well after all it's the case in most countries. You vote against a candidate more often than for a candidate :/

Moloch

View Profile
February 24, 2016, 09:19:53 PM

Well after all it's the case in most countries. You vote against a candidate more often than for a candidate :/

Why is the choice always the lesser of two evils?

The proverbial douche-bag vs turd-sandwich...
Moloch

View Profile
February 24, 2016, 10:08:54 PM

Bernie Sanders: Taking Congress to school since 1995
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y6SCgEErSyg
xslugx

View Profile
February 24, 2016, 11:00:12 PM

Baffled you say?

I'm not surprised...

Bernie is the guy who Americans thought they were voting for when they elected Obama... Obama made similar promises, but was really part of the establishment

And with some luck Bernie will be less scared of the establishment Wink

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: