Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 07:38:39 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Anti-Atheist Bigotry: Atheists Are As Distrusted As Rapists  (Read 4668 times)
Moloch (OP)

Activity: 798
Merit: 722

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 10:54:22 PM

Please watch the video before commenting (uploaded today)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Hc1NPwXDKQ
af_newbie
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2016, 11:13:00 PM

The bigotry runs deep.  Most people think Atheism means immorality. 

The word Atheist has a negative connotation.  People associate word God with something good, noble, so no God means no good.

Millennia of religious indoctrination are hard to reverse.

BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 1373

View Profile
February 24, 2016, 02:17:49 AM

The only reason atheists have morality is, they were trained by people who were trained by people who were trained by people... way back to a time when the morals of the various religions, especially Christianity, ruled... and when there was very little if any atheism.

If there was no morality of Christianity and other religions, atheist morality would only exist as any individual atheist agreed on within himself. This could range from essentially no morality, to a morality stricter than the most strict formal religions of today. Such religious activity on the part of atheists would make atheism the most erratic religion of all.

As it is, the morality of atheism is inbred, automatic training coming mostly from Christianity.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
af_newbie
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2016, 02:33:17 AM

The only reason atheists have morality is, they were trained by people who were trained by people who were trained by people... way back to a time when the morals of the various religions, especially Christianity, ruled... and when there was very little if any atheism.

If there was no morality of Christianity and other religions, atheist morality would only exist as any individual atheist agreed on within himself. This could range from essentially no morality, to a morality stricter than the most strict formal religions of today. Such religious activity on the part of atheists would make atheism the most erratic religion of all.

As it is, the morality of atheism is inbred, automatic training coming mostly from Christianity.

Cool

ya-ba-da-ba-do!!!  About time our Flintstones friend showed up.

BADecker,

A person morality does not come from being trained by other people.  Not sure what you mean?
My morality is not that of my parents, my teachers or my priests.

Most Atheists use their head to evaluate what is moral and what is not.  Religion is definitely not any source of morals
for Atheists.

For me, I apply several tests to see if an action is moral.  The most important factors for me are:

- if the action causes suffering, it is immoral
- if the action causes harm, it is immoral

Sorry to break your bubble, but Christianity and especially Bible is the worst example of morality.
My morality is not even remotely Christian.

Moloch (OP)

View Profile
February 24, 2016, 02:33:44 AM
Last edit: February 24, 2016, 02:55:00 AM by Moloch

(anti-Atheist bigotry removed)

Failure to follow simple instructions:

Watch the video before commenting with more bigotry
Snail2
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 24, 2016, 10:08:43 AM

The bigotry runs deep.  Most people think Atheism means immorality. 

The word Atheist has a negative connotation.  People associate word God with something good, noble, so no God means no good.

This isn't bigotry. Most people simply doesn't like aggressive and arrogant dickheads, who used to humiliate them and mocking at their beliefs Smiley.
Moloch (OP)

View Profile
February 24, 2016, 05:16:02 PM
Last edit: February 24, 2016, 05:52:27 PM by Moloch

The bigotry runs deep.  Most people think Atheism means immorality.  

The word Atheist has a negative connotation.  People associate word God with something good, noble, so no God means no good.

This isn't bigotry. Most people simply doesn't like aggressive and arrogant dickheads, who used to humiliate them and mocking at their beliefs Smiley.

If this isn't bigotry... pray tell us, what qualifies as bigotry?

Calling for the murder of Atheists... simply because they do not believe your bullshit... isn't bigotry?!?

(bear in mind, unlike the Christians who talk a big game, but are all bark and no bite... Muslims will fucking murder an Atheist without a second thought)

big·ot·ry
ˈbiɡətrē/
noun
noun: bigotry; plural noun: bigotries

intolerance toward those who hold different opinions from oneself.
    "the difficulties of combating prejudice and bigotry"
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 12:39:31 AM

Cool

BADecker,

A person morality does not come from being trained by other people.  Not sure what you mean?

Most Atheists use their head to evaluate what is moral and what is not.  Religion is definitely not any source of morals
for Atheists.

For me, I apply several tests to see if an action is moral.  The most important factors for me are:

Sorry to break your bubble, but Christianity and especially Bible is the worst example of morality.

There you go, almost formally expressing that you would rather have trouble, pain and death over life.

Since the atheist doesn't know that here is no God, because he has never proved it, makes the practicing atheist a faithful, hopeful person... especially in the face of the science that proves that God exists.

Atheism, the most pathetic of all religions. Atheists, the most pathetic of all people, setting themselves up as gods by making the decision there is no God when they don't have enough info to think that way, and all the while claiming that they are people of science. Self-destruction mentality. "I as a god make the decision that god does not exist."

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 12:42:11 AM

The bigotry runs deep.  Most people think Atheism means immorality.  

The word Atheist has a negative connotation.  People associate word God with something good, noble, so no God means no good.

Calling for the murder of Atheists... simply because they do not believe your bullshit... isn't bigotry?!?

(bear in mind, unlike the Christians who talk a big game, but are all bark and no bite... Muslims will fucking murder an Atheist without a second thought)

big·ot·ry
ˈbiɡətrē/
noun

There goes the biggest bigotry, the self-bigotry, claiming that he is a god by claiming ability to determine that god doesn't exist... all in the face of science that proves God DOES exist.

Cool

organofcorti
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1007

Poor impulse control.

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2016, 01:01:33 AM

Cool

BADecker,

for Atheists.

There you go, almost formally expressing that you would rather have trouble, pain and death over life.

Since the atheist doesn't know that here is no God, because he has never proved it, makes the practicing atheist a faithful, hopeful person... especially in the face of the science that proves that God exists.

Atheism, the most pathetic of all religions. Atheists, the most pathetic of all people, setting themselves up as gods by making the decision there is no God when they don't have enough info to think that way, and all the while claiming that they are people of science. Self-destruction mentality. "I as a god make the decision that god does not exist."

Cool

So, basically, you're saying that the only thing that makes you a moral person is your religion, and without religion you wouldn't have a moral compass?

Bitcoin network and pool analysis 12QxPHEuxDrs7mCyGSx1iVSozTwtquDB3r
follow @oocBlog for new post notifications
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 01:04:38 AM

Cool

BADecker,

for Atheists.

Cool

So, basically, you're saying that the only thing that makes you a moral person is your religion, and without religion you wouldn't have a moral compass?

You got it, man. Since God wrote His laws on your heart, dim and dulled though they have become, your religion is the reason you are moral, as well.

Cool

organofcorti
Donator
Legendary

Poor impulse control.

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2016, 01:32:08 AM

Cool

BADecker,

for Atheists.

Cool

You got it, man. Since God wrote His laws on your heart, dim and dulled though they have become, your religion is the reason you are moral, as well.

Cool

Interesting. I wonder if that's typical of religious people?

If it is, it means that a proportion of the people attracted to religions are those that have no moral compass and need one supplied by a religion in order to fit in with society. Not all religious people, of course, just those that give religion a bad name (ISIS raping captives, Christians killing non-Christians, etc)

Moloch (OP)

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 02:00:51 AM

If it is, it means that a proportion of the people attracted to religions are those that have no moral compass and need one supplied by a religion in order to fit in with society. Not all religious people, of course, just those that give religion a bad name (ISIS raping captives, Christians killing non-Christians, etc)

It always amazes me how many Christians say something to the effect of, "If I knew for certain that God didn't exist, nothing would stop me from becoming a rapist and murderer"

It blows my mind how close murder some religious people claim to be...

I always refer to Penn Jillette who says, "As an Atheist, I have raped and murdered exactly the number of people that I want to rape and murder... that number is zero"
mrflibblehat

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 02:47:30 AM

It always amazes me how many Christians say something to the effect of, "If I knew for certain that God didn't exist, nothing would stop me from becoming a rapist and murderer"

It blows my mind how close murder some religious people claim to be...

I always refer to Penn Jillette who says, "As an Atheist, I have raped and murdered exactly the number of people that I want to rape and murder... that number is zero"
Zero-RapistMan strikes again! Whammo!

bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 1217

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 05:12:37 AM

As an atheist living in South-east Asia, I have never faced any discrimination from anyone. In my opinion, Buddhists, Hindus, Taoists.etc are more tolerant about atheism, when compared to the Christians and Muslims. In the United States and the Middle East, you may face discrimination for being an atheist. But in South-east Asia and East Asia, there is no such thing.
Moloch (OP)

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 05:15:47 AM

As an atheist living in South-east Asia, I have never faced any discrimination from anyone. In my opinion, Buddhists, Hindus, Taoists.etc are more tolerant about atheism, when compared to the Christians and Muslims. In the United States and the Middle East, you may face discrimination for being an atheist. But in South-east Asia and East Asia, there is no such thing.

The Middle East is much worse than America... they openly talk about murdering Atheists, and many of them feel it is their duty as a Muslim...

Though, that may only be Apostates, a person who used to be Muslim... if you were never a Muslim, you might be ok (don't quote me on that)
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 08:52:12 AM

Cool

BADecker,

for Atheists.

Cool

Cool

It is typical of all religious people... even you and your religion of atheism or whatever it is.

First, it is in the hearts of all people. Then, because people "lose heart," a formal religion strengthens what they have forgotten. Of course, the religion of atheism doesn't have dogma enough to strengthen anyone's heart in a moral way.

Cool

organofcorti
Donator
Legendary

Poor impulse control.

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2016, 09:15:30 AM

Cool

BADecker,

for Atheists.

Cool

Cool

It is typical of all religious people... even you and your religion of atheism or whatever it is.

First, it is in the hearts of all people. Then, because people "lose heart," a formal religion strengthens what they have forgotten. Of course, the religion of atheism doesn't have dogma enough to strengthen anyone's heart in a moral way.

Cool

So you're saying atheism can provide a moral compass then? You've always maintained the opposite. What changed your mind?

Snail2
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 09:58:01 AM

big·ot·ry
ˈbiɡətrē/
noun

Go and complain at the muslims then. Perhaps you guys got used to messing with mostly peaceful christians but it appears in the case of muslims the ice-cream licked back Smiley. Shit happens. You might want to keep harassing the peaceful ones.
organofcorti
Donator
Legendary

Poor impulse control.

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2016, 10:19:29 AM

big·ot·ry
ˈbiɡətrē/
noun

Go and complain at the muslims then. Perhaps you guys got used to messing with mostly peaceful christians but it appears in the case of muslims the ice-cream licked back Smiley. Shit happens. You might want to keep harassing the peaceful ones.

Yeah, because those militaristic Muslims just love Christians and Jews and only hate atheists, right? 

And who is messing with whom? I don't care what you believe, but I do care what theists attempt to make other people believe about me. That's not "messing with you", that's self - defense.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: