Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 04:14:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Anti-Atheist Bigotry: Atheists Are As Distrusted As Rapists  (Read 4668 times)
yugo23

Activity: 476
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 10:25:05 AM

Please watch the video before commenting (uploaded today)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Hc1NPwXDKQ

Lol!

"atheism is the biggest crime ever"
Yeah ok, I'd rather live in an atheist city than in a rapists city xD
Snail2
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 01:28:32 PM

Yeah, because those militaristic Muslims just love Christians and Jews and only hate atheists, right? 

And who is messing with whom? I don't care what you believe, but I do care what theists attempt to make other people believe about me. That's not "messing with you", that's self - defense.

You see, nowadays we so called theists used to accept or at least ignore the beliefs of others, only militant atheist and muslim extremists used to think that they must not tolerate others with different views, because of freeing people from their superstitions is their ultimate moral obligation Smiley.
craked5

Activity: 840
Merit: 529

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 01:30:47 PM

Yeah, because those militaristic Muslims just love Christians and Jews and only hate atheists, right? 

And who is messing with whom? I don't care what you believe, but I do care what theists attempt to make other people believe about me. That's not "messing with you", that's self - defense.

You see, nowadays we so called theists used to accept or at least ignore the beliefs of others, only militant atheist and muslim extremists used to think that they must not tolerate others with different views, because of freeing people from their superstitions is their ultimate moral obligation Smiley.

If that was right their wouldn't be any need for the US president to be Christian Wink
organofcorti
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1007

Poor impulse control.

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2016, 01:37:48 PM

You see, nowadays we so called theists used to accept or at least ignore the beliefs of others,

And you don't anymore?

only militant atheist and muslim extremists used to think that they must not tolerate others with different views, because of freeing people from their superstitions is their ultimate moral obligation Smiley.

I don't know any militant atheists or muslims as well as you clearly do so I can't speak for them. But personally, I don't care what your religious views are. What I care about are people attempting to lie or coerce or bamboozle. If I see that sort of behaviour, I step in.

Otherwise, who cares which superstition you believe in? I don't want you to stop doing what makes you happy, but you must expect resistance when you proselytise.

Bitcoin network and pool analysis 12QxPHEuxDrs7mCyGSx1iVSozTwtquDB3r
follow @oocBlog for new post notifications
Snail2
Legendary

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 02:04:07 PM

I don't know any militant atheists or muslims as well as you clearly do so I can't speak for them. But personally, I don't care what your religious views are. What I care about are people attempting to lie or coerce or bamboozle. If I see that sort of behaviour, I step in.

Otherwise, who cares which superstition you believe in? I don't want you to stop doing what makes you happy, but you must expect resistance when you proselytise.

How can you tell that when I actually "attempting to lie or coerce or bamboozle" or "proselytise"?

organofcorti
Donator
Legendary

Poor impulse control.

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2016, 02:07:03 PM

How can you tell that when I actually "attempting to lie or coerce or bamboozle" or "proselytise"?

How can you tell that I'm a "militant atheist ....... must not tolerate others with different views, because of freeing people from their superstitions is their ultimate moral obligation"?

Snail2
Legendary

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 02:10:58 PM

How can you tell that I'm a "militant atheist ....... must not tolerate others with different views, because of freeing people from their superstitions is their ultimate moral obligation"?

Am I told such thing? As far as can remember I've made a generic statement about "militant atheists". Are you a militant atheist?
organofcorti
Donator
Legendary

Poor impulse control.

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2016, 02:25:53 PM

Am I told such thing? As far as can remember I've made a generic statement about "militant atheists". Are you a militant atheist?

In that case, I was also speaking generally.

Snail2
Legendary

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 02:35:06 PM

Answering a question by speaking generally? That's an interesting concept, I'd be happy to learn how to do that:). If once I want to make a political carrier or have to answer questions like "Honey, am I fat?" your method would be very useful.
Moloch (OP)

Activity: 798
Merit: 722

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 03:10:28 PM

I don't know about "militant Atheists" (seems like a misnomer... did you mean militant Anti-theist?)

I know a guy who self-identifies as a militant Agnostic... does that count?

What Is A 'Militant Agnostic' And 'Agnostic-Atheism'?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gcRK9eF3ToQ
Snail2
Legendary

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 03:26:21 PM

I don't know about "militant Atheists" (seems like a misnomer... did you mean militant Anti-theist?)

I know a guy who self-identifies as a militant Agnostic... does that count?

What Is A 'Militant Agnostic' And 'Agnostic-Atheism'?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gcRK9eF3ToQ

Take a look at "comrade" Beliathon if you want to see one Smiley. In my wording they are the atheist equivalent of religious fundamentalists who want "proselytise" all "errant souls" around.
salinizm

Activity: 658
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 05:21:56 PM

Lol!

you are right .. i would rather be an atheist than be a rapist or murderer..

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
JINBI

merges gold’s investment
holding value
with
blockchain technology
[
T H E   G O L D E N   I C O
────────     WHITEPAPER     ────────
]
▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
Moloch (OP)

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 05:23:22 PM

Lol!

you are right .. i would rather be an atheist than be a rapist or murderer..

I would rather live in an Atheist city than a Muslim city, or even a Christian city... Atheists have better morals than Christians, and are more polite (I've never had an Atheist tell my that I will burn in hell for eternity)
organofcorti
Donator
Legendary

Poor impulse control.

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2016, 05:30:46 PM

Answering a question by speaking generally? That's an interesting concept, I'd be happy to learn how to do that:). If once I want to make a political carrier or have to answer questions like "Honey, am I fat?" your method would be very useful.

It's exactly what you were claiming to do.

bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 1217

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 05:50:54 PM

I would rather live in an Atheist city than a Muslim city, or even a Christian city... Atheists have better morals than Christians, and are more polite (I've never had an Atheist tell my that I will burn in hell for eternity)

In general that is the case. But there are exceptions. I have met individuals from mainland China, who claims that they are atheist. Some of them were very rude. On the other hand, I have heard about the Amish people. They are conservative Christians, and at the same time, they are renowned for their politeness and down-to-earth lifestyle.
Moloch (OP)

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 05:58:14 PM

In general that is the case. But there are exceptions. I have met individuals from mainland China, who claims that they are atheist. Some of them were very rude. On the other hand, I have heard about the Amish people. They are conservative Christians, and at the same time, they are renowned for their politeness and down-to-earth lifestyle.

So... You claim Amish are Christian?... Do you also claim Mormons are Christian?  Where do you draw the line? Muslims?

Did you know that excluding just the Catholics from "Christian" downgrades Christianity to the 4th biggest religion on the planet?
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 1217

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 06:02:38 PM

So... You claim Amish are Christian?... Do you also claim Mormons are Christian?  Where do you draw the line? Muslims?

The Amish and the Mormons are Christian. Why you are having doubts about it? Going by your logic, I can clam that the Shiites are not Muslims, and only the Wahhabis are Muslims.

Just remember this: The real name of the Mormon church is - The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.

They believe in Christ, and therefore they are Christian.
Moloch (OP)

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 06:03:43 PM

The Amish and the Mormons are Christian. Why you are having doubts about it? Going by your logic, I can clam that the Shiites are not Muslims, and only the Wahhabis are Muslims.

Just to remember you: The real name of the Mormon church is - The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.

They believe in Christ, and therefore they are Christian.

Muslims also believe in Jesus, are they Christian too?

Mormons believe Jesus was a space alien who came from the planet Kolob, had sex with the 'virgin' Mary, etc...

Mormons believe Jesus walked around in America a few hundred years ago!

Mormons believe some dude put a magic stone into a magic hat to translate a magic golden book, which tells all about Jesus in America...
McDonalds5

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 06:13:11 PM

Moloch is trying to make himself as a victim, although he attacks other type of people all the time.
Jesus loves you too Moloch, you can give up all that anger  Smiley
Moloch (OP)

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 06:15:04 PM

Moloch is trying to make himself as a victim, although he attacks other type of people all the time.
Jesus loves you too Moloch, you can give up all that anger

U mad bro?

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: