Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 06:01:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Asia Cup T20 cricket matches discussions and predictions  (Read 5099 times)
pneumatic5

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 27, 2016, 12:47:17 PM

Get ready for the big match guys.i already placed my bet on India..

What were the odds? India are definitely favourites.  Smiley
This is going to be a big match,

Its a huge match as India and Pakistan are meeting on the field after one year so its gonna be a big match and yes India is favorite as they have won back to back t20 tournaments in past few months.

electronicfactura

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 27, 2016, 12:56:58 PM

Today we going to see two traditional competitors India and Pakistan.This match also is going to be very interesting like always whenever these teams come face to face.I am going to pick Pakistan @2.36 ML instead of India.If Pakistani side succeeded to get few early wickets then the situation will be much more clear and in their favor.
jangloos

Activity: 672

View Profile
February 27, 2016, 01:14:46 PM

I would wait to see which one wins the toss and the first 5 overs will decide the fate of the both teams.Indian team is very strong in batting but is weak at bowling in comparison with Pakistan team.What is sure match is about to be enjoyed a real match with real competition.
pitham1
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 27, 2016, 01:36:09 PM

I would wait to see which one wins the toss and the first 5 overs will decide the fate of the both teams.Indian team is very strong in batting but is weak at bowling in comparison with Pakistan team.What is sure match is about to be enjoyed a real match with real competition.

Not a good start for Pakistan. Losing a wicket in the very first over.
They need to make sure they get through the initial phase without losing too many wickets.

aakashsangwan

Activity: 994

PUGG.io

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2016, 01:36:20 PM

India vs Pakistan match, India won the toss and elected to Bowl,

Pakistan lost its first wicket in first over , Mohamad Hafeez out for 4 runs, now it is real fight where india is showing its bowling power.

Pk880058

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 27, 2016, 02:08:50 PM

what a bowling from India, Pakistan are in real trouble they have lost 4 wickets for 35 runs in 7 overs and while typing they lost one more wicket and i think this match is clearly won by india.
pitham1
Legendary

Activity: 1232

View Profile
February 27, 2016, 02:09:54 PM

what a bowling from India, Pakistan are in real trouble they have lost 4 wickets for 35 runs in 7 overs and while typing they lost one more wicket and i think this match is clearly won by india.

With 5 wickets down, Pakistan are clearly out. I don't think they can recover from this mess.
No matter how strong their bowling is, India is going to easily win this.

dipkiss

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 27, 2016, 02:35:57 PM

60/6 Pakistan,I don't think they can play 20 overs.but happy to see india probably a winner
sweetsontreees

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 27, 2016, 02:40:35 PM

Pakistan is playing like street kids. WTF do they think they are doin?

aakashsangwan

PUGG.io

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2016, 02:50:24 PM

With 5 wickets down, Pakistan are clearly out. I don't think they can recover from this mess.
No matter how strong their bowling is, India is going to easily win this.

Pakistan all out for 83 runs and now they have to defend it, now will be the real test of pakistan bowling what everyone is telling that pakistan bowling is strong , today will be knowing how much strong their bowling will be.

bithasher

Activity: 700

View Profile
February 27, 2016, 04:21:09 PM

What a performance done by Indian players.Indian bowlers limited Pakistan Batsmen to just under 90 runs and now are about to finish this match at their victory.Pakistani team just collapsed and failed to bear the pressure,can't believe could finish this way.
jtalk
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004

View Profile
February 27, 2016, 04:32:44 PM

India just won another match of Asian Cup against Pakistan this time.India successfully chased an easy target of 84 runs in 15.3 overs.I got lucky that placed on India before the start of the match @1.56.It is very disappointing what Pakistani team did.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
[/center]
crytoboost

Activity: 714

View Profile
February 27, 2016, 04:46:49 PM

India won this match as expected because it has psychologically edge against Pakistan in every important event so that i took India for today and i was sure it will win this match and it delivered wonderful much awesome performance and Pakistani team looking like 3rd class club team.
futurebit640

Activity: 910

View Profile
February 27, 2016, 06:10:20 PM

What a tremendous performance by Indian bowling side. I thought this match will be very high voltage match but what the pakistan batsman played today it's very disappointed really they played like a road side kids. but After collapse the batting side The great come back with bowling in beginning Mohammad Amir superbly bowled 140+kmh speed with in & out swing bowling indian opners scared to face his bowling but End of the day India won the match by 5 wickets congrats India. 
aakashsangwan

PUGG.io

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2016, 08:19:53 PM

What a tremendous performance by Indian bowling side. I thought this match will be very high voltage match but what the pakistan batsman played today it's very disappointed really they played like a road side kids. but After collapse the batting side The great come back with bowling in beginning Mohammad Amir superbly bowled 140+kmh speed with in & out swing bowling indian opners scared to face his bowling but End of the day India won the match by 5 wickets congrats India. 

Ya it is true that how much drama created about this match and at the end their was nothing. just like playing with UAE team , pakistan batting was very bad but their bowler amir done a good job but he did not got any support from other bowlers. Virat Kohli played a superb innings by playing very sensible batting according to the situation and won for india.

klf
Legendary

Activity: 1344

View Profile
February 28, 2016, 01:23:52 AM

Ya it is true that how much drama created about this match and at the end their was nothing. just like playing with UAE team , pakistan batting was very bad but their bowler amir done a good job but he did not got any support from other bowlers. Virat Kohli played a superb innings by playing very sensible batting according to the situation and won for india.

It was not completely one sided because if M Amir produced another good over like the first over than match would have been very interesting position. We all excepted lot of runs from teams to enjoy the match but it was one of the very low scored game so we didn't like so much. Anyway most of the guys might have own there bet yesterday.
fullypak
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1005

View Profile
February 28, 2016, 05:09:42 AM

Today's match is between Bangladesh and Sri Lanka. Bangladesh already last one match so they will try very hard to win this match and they also got a home ground advantage. But SL is not a weak to team, they won't give up so easily. If Bangladesh lose today than mostly they will not reach to finals. As per directbet site SL will mostly win and I also think SL will win this match.
stingers
Legendary

Activity: 1184
Merit: 1013

View Profile
February 28, 2016, 06:05:05 AM

Today's match is between Bangladesh and Sri Lanka. Bangladesh already last one match so they will try very hard to win this match and they also got a home ground advantage. But SL is not a weak to team, they won't give up so easily. If Bangladesh lose today than mostly they will not reach to finals. As per directbet site SL will mostly win and I also think SL will win this match.
Well Bangladesh is a pretty good team as compared to the Lankans who are more inexperienced as compared to the Bangladeshis. I would go with Bangladesh in this match, the odds are are very good on Bangladesh(almost 3x).
futurebit640

Activity: 910

View Profile
February 28, 2016, 07:15:02 AM

Well Bangladesh is a pretty good team as compared to the Lankans who are more inexperienced as compared to the Bangladeshis. I would go with Bangladesh in this match, the odds are are very good on Bangladesh(almost 3x).
Yes we don't underestimate Bangladesh they can bounce back any time while playing they have very good bowling line up if Batsman supported means they can give big fight to SL they beat very strong team in unexpected time so SL wants to play very carefully even SL also got youthful players getting through the position especially bowling side good in & out swing bowlers i hope Ban win this match let's see who is going to win this match.
Pk880058

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 28, 2016, 09:17:50 AM

Yes we don't underestimate Bangladesh they can bounce back any time while playing they have very good bowling line up if Batsman supported means they can give big fight to SL they beat very strong team in unexpected time so SL wants to play very carefully even SL also got youthful players getting through the position especially bowling side good in & out swing bowlers i hope Ban win this match let's see who is going to win this match.

todays match atleast should be some interesting, yesterday pakistan was just batting like a low rank team, today both teams are equally in batting and bowling as Sri Lanka top players are retired , so today their should be some bounce back.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: