Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 05:18:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Asia Cup T20 cricket matches discussions and predictions  (Read 5099 times)
Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

View Profile
February 28, 2016, 09:50:34 AM

What a tremendous performance by Indian bowling side. I thought this match will be very high voltage match but what the pakistan batsman played today it's very disappointed really they played like a road side kids. but After collapse the batting side The great come back with bowling in beginning Mohammad Amir superbly bowled 140+kmh speed with in & out swing bowling indian opners scared to face his bowling but End of the day India won the match by 5 wickets congrats India. 

Ya it is true that how much drama created about this match and at the end their was nothing. just like playing with UAE team , pakistan batting was very bad but their bowler amir done a good job but he did not got any support from other bowlers. Virat Kohli played a superb innings by playing very sensible batting according to the situation and won for india.

It was not completely one sided because if M Amir produced another good over like the first over than match would have been very interesting position. We all excepted lot of runs from teams to enjoy the match but it was one of the very low scored game so we didn't like so much. Anyway most of the guys might have own there bet yesterday.
I loved the way Indians played today but I was also very impressed with the way pakistan bowled out. Have any other bowlers bowled 50% of what Amir did, pakistan may have even win the match. Though I am happy with the end result.
Pk880058

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 28, 2016, 09:58:59 AM

What a tremendous performance by Indian bowling side. I thought this match will be very high voltage match but what the pakistan batsman played today it's very disappointed really they played like a road side kids. but After collapse the batting side The great come back with bowling in beginning Mohammad Amir superbly bowled 140+kmh speed with in & out swing bowling indian opners scared to face his bowling but End of the day India won the match by 5 wickets congrats India. 

Ya it is true that how much drama created about this match and at the end their was nothing. just like playing with UAE team , pakistan batting was very bad but their bowler amir done a good job but he did not got any support from other bowlers. Virat Kohli played a superb innings by playing very sensible batting according to the situation and won for india.

It was not completely one sided because if M Amir produced another good over like the first over than match would have been very interesting position. We all excepted lot of runs from teams to enjoy the match but it was one of the very low scored game so we didn't like so much. Anyway most of the guys might have own there bet yesterday.
I loved the way Indians played today but I was also very impressed with the way pakistan bowled out. Have any other bowlers bowled 50% of what Amir did, pakistan may have even win the match. Though I am happy with the end result.

In the bowling section they are very good, but in the batting they have to improve a lot as their battsman are not able to adjust according to the pitch circumstances. if they play according to the situation then they can also become a top team.
bithasher

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 28, 2016, 10:13:47 AM

Sri Lanka won in previous match against a team like UAE by very little margin which is alarming.Bangladesh is much more better and stronger than UAE and played well against India although lost.Today I expect some tough time for Sri Lankan team by Bangali tigers in this important match.
jtalk
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004

View Profile
February 28, 2016, 10:45:08 AM

Bangladesh is at home as this Asian Cup is being played in Dhaka.I also think same that Sri Lanka if wins,will not be that easy.Bangladesh has defeated many strong teams and this is an edge being at home.I will take risk on Bangladesh against Sri Lanka.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
[/center]
aakashsangwan

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

PUGG.io

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2016, 11:15:27 AM

Bangladesh is at home as this Asian Cup is being played in Dhaka.I also think same that Sri Lanka if wins,will not be that easy.Bangladesh has defeated many strong teams and this is an edge being at home.I will take risk on Bangladesh against Sri Lanka.

Why to take risk and bet only on bangladesh i thinkg today both team will come favrite below 50 paise, so that will be more safe to bet on both side high odd so that book will be equall profit no loss. Bangladesh have benefit of home ground and Sri Lanka Batting is also very poor, now everything depends on bowling performance of both team.

BlueStackz
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
February 28, 2016, 01:30:11 PM

We all knew it, still we all feared with it. I think pakistan has always created that hype where we think it will be a tough match but in reality they are just like another odd team like west indies.
fulgdenea

Activity: 700

View Profile
February 28, 2016, 01:58:18 PM

Bangladesh lost 3rd wickets at 26 runs and looking into big trouble, it have to stay calm down and try to build partnership till 15 overs than it can get into good position as like Sri Lanka will doing nice bowling than it will be much hard for to defend this match.
shadobitz

Activity: 686

View Profile
February 28, 2016, 02:01:37 PM

Batting more responsible and saving wickets will be good strategy to make this match interesting, i think 4 or 5 big overs will be helpful for Bangladesh to release the pressure and make comeback into this match otherwise Sri Lanka is balanced team and can chase target around 130 runs easily.
panju1
Legendary

Activity: 1246

View Profile
February 28, 2016, 02:18:56 PM

Bangladesh lost 3rd wickets at 26 runs and looking into big trouble, it have to stay calm down and try to build partnership till 15 overs than it can get into good position as like Sri Lanka will doing nice bowling than it will be much hard for to defend this match.

The advantage that Bangladesh have is that it is a T20 match and they can still recover. One good partnership is what they need. They also have the home ground support.
crytoboost

Activity: 714

View Profile
February 28, 2016, 02:20:41 PM

Bangladeshi batsmen playing very responsible cricket and trying hard to build their inning, run rate is not impressive but good thing is that they are getting stable position and slowly slowly moving to good total, if they succeed to stay on the crease till last than it would get total runs around 140 runs.
Havelivi

Activity: 896

View Profile
February 28, 2016, 02:24:54 PM

Sabbir Rahman playing wonderful cricket for Bangladesh and on other hand Shakib Al Hasan also doing nice with this partnership and they need few more big overs like this one 17 runs scored in 13th over than it would be total different story and Bangladesh will be into fighting position.
pitham1
Legendary

Activity: 1232

View Profile
February 28, 2016, 02:47:26 PM

Sabbir Rahman playing wonderful cricket for Bangladesh and on other hand Shakib Al Hasan also doing nice with this partnership and they need few more big overs like this one 17 runs scored in 13th over than it would be total different story and Bangladesh will be into fighting position.

Good knock played by Sabbir to take Bangladesh to a fighting total. They seem to be losing their way in the slog overs, but if they get a few more runs, I will place them as favourites in this match. Can they get to 150?

clixcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004

View Profile
February 28, 2016, 02:58:04 PM

Bangladesh recovered very well and now into fighting position so now it is ready to give tough time to Sri Lanka there 4th wicket partnership did wonderful job for it, i think now this match will be very interesting and Sri Lanka have to play good cricket to chase this target.
bitstealth

Activity: 686

View Profile
February 28, 2016, 03:36:01 PM

Bangladesh succeed to take 1st wicket but it need to take 3 more wickets before finish of 8 overs otherwise Sri Lanka is stronger in batting and can chase this 148 runs but it need to concentrate on the game and move slowly to this target.
amiryaqot
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
February 28, 2016, 03:36:07 PM

148 runs not a big target it can be chase easily if Sri Lanka will play with good strategy so it need to get good partnership till first 10 overs than it will be into winning position, if Bangladesh get succeed to pick some quick than it can turn this match into favor and than it will be really hard for Sri Lanka.
pitham1
Legendary

Activity: 1232

View Profile
February 28, 2016, 03:52:39 PM

148 runs not a big target it can be chase easily if Sri Lanka will play with good strategy so it need to get good partnership till first 10 overs than it will be into winning position, if Bangladesh get succeed to pick some quick than it can turn this match into favor and than it will be really hard for Sri Lanka.

Sri Lanka must be favourites now. They have reached 50+ with the loss of just one wicket. Bangaldesh's fielding has been really sloppy (apart from that one magnificent catch)

futurebit640

Activity: 910

View Profile
February 28, 2016, 05:22:48 PM

Bangladesh won the match by 23 runs what a alround performance by Bangladesh they really deserve this victory 1st after loosing opnners as a duck next amazing half century from Sabbir Rahman 80 (54) & great support from Shakib also they scored 147 runs it's avg score but SL missed to chase this score bad luck. For Bangladesh this is Very important win to reach knockout match. Congratulation BAN.
CasioK

Activity: 826

View Profile
February 28, 2016, 06:57:38 PM

Indian are the clear favorites in this tournament and when it comes to t20 the best sides are australia, India and I would say Pakistan, thought pakistan are not consistent . I would bet my money on India to win the whole tournament , but well, other good teams also there so lets not do it.

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
dipkiss

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 28, 2016, 07:03:05 PM

Bangladesh won the match by 23 runs what a alround performance by Bangladesh they really deserve this victory 1st after loosing opnners as a duck next amazing half century from Sabbir Rahman 80 (54) & great support from Shakib also they scored 147 runs it's avg score but SL missed to chase this score bad luck. For Bangladesh this is Very important win to reach knockout match. Congratulation BAN.
Yes we win..i watch live in stadium and its a very good feel when my country played very good cricket..one more win and we are in the final of this Asia cup t20.next target is team Pakistan.l believe Bangladesh will win the match against Pakistan.
Whosdaddy

Activity: 1148
Merit: 527

View Profile
February 28, 2016, 07:34:25 PM

India won this match as expected because it has psychologically edge against Pakistan in every important event so that i took India for today and i was sure it will win this match and it delivered wonderful much awesome performance and Pakistani team looking like 3rd class club team.
The match started and we all see how much pressure was there on both teams, especially on pakistan team, they were doing everything and all was looking awkward. I seriously think this team can defend 140 target with ease though with such bowling.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: