Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 04:38:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Asia Cup T20 cricket matches discussions and predictions  (Read 5099 times)
michnelli6

Activity: 365
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 28, 2016, 08:13:22 PM

In Bangladesh VS Sri Lanka match, very amazing match to watch and bet. Because both teams were strong enough and Bangadesh found their home conditions favor them. Only Sabbir knocks matters Sri Lanka and went away victory with him. Easy to bet when Sabbir kept on scoring. Made some decent profits.
panju1
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 28, 2016, 11:39:22 PM

Bangladesh won the match by 23 runs what a alround performance by Bangladesh they really deserve this victory 1st after loosing opnners as a duck next amazing half century from Sabbir Rahman 80 (54) & great support from Shakib also they scored 147 runs it's avg score but SL missed to chase this score bad luck. For Bangladesh this is Very important win to reach knockout match. Congratulation BAN.

What a performance by Bangladesh. Sri Lanka were sitting pretty at the half way mark in their innings, by losing just one wicket and having the run rate under control. They just lost their way after that. Bangladesh have a reasonable chance of making the finals now.
Invulner

Activity: 266

Invulner

View Profile
February 28, 2016, 11:40:34 PM

Bangladesh won the match by 23 runs what a alround performance by Bangladesh they really deserve this victory 1st after loosing opnners as a duck next amazing half century from Sabbir Rahman 80 (54) & great support from Shakib also they scored 147 runs it's avg score but SL missed to chase this score bad luck. For Bangladesh this is Very important win to reach knockout match. Congratulation BAN.

What a performance by Bangladesh. Sri Lanka were sitting pretty at the half way mark in their innings, by losing just one wicket and having the run rate under control. They just lost their way after that. Bangladesh have a reasonable chance of making the finals now.

Indeed, great turnaround from Bangladesh. I think they have a chance to make the finals.
eneilwex

Activity: 322

View Profile WWW
February 29, 2016, 12:38:45 AM

This is the time one bets on India vs UAE match as the results are obvious.Bet early to get good odds.
fullypak
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1005

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 02:46:50 AM

Indeed, great turnaround from Bangladesh. I think they have a chance to make the finals.

Yes, they played very nice yesterday. To make to finals, they need to must win on Pakistan. But, I don't think pakistan will give up so easily. There bowling and batting performance is much better than Bangladesh. Who ever winner of this match, may got more chances to go to finals.
klf
Legendary

Activity: 1344

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 03:45:23 AM

This is the time one bets on India vs UAE match as the results are obvious.Bet early to get good odds.

Current odds on India for this match is very less 1.01 and it is almost nothing or you may lose some coins because of transaction fee. After winning last two matches, India has become hot favourite to win this cup so before the match odds on India will be quite less but you may get better odds during live match.
Invulner

Activity: 266

Invulner

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 06:33:08 AM

Yes, they played very nice yesterday. To make to finals, they need to must win on Pakistan. But, I don't think pakistan will give up so easily. There bowling and batting performance is much better than Bangladesh. Who ever winner of this match, may got more chances to go to finals.

I think Pakistan will probably win, the team lineup is much stronger than Bangladesh IMO. However if Bangladesh really wants this cup, then there is no reason why they can't make the finals.
cluit
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 07:48:00 AM

Sri Lanka won in previous match against a team like UAE by very little margin which is alarming.Bangladesh is much more better and stronger than UAE and played well against India although lost.Today I expect some tough time for Sri Lankan team by Bangali tigers in this important match.
Yes you are right the only thing that went not in Sri Lnak's favour is actually Lasith Malinga who went out due to injury. I think Bangladesh did cashed out that Lasith Malinga's absence. If Malinga had played, story would be a total different.
stingers
Legendary

Activity: 1184
Merit: 1013

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 08:10:05 AM

I think Pakistan will probably win, the team lineup is much stronger than Bangladesh IMO. However if Bangladesh really wants this cup, then there is no reason why they can't make the finals.
Pakistan's lineup is full of crap. They won't win. You all didn't listen to me when I said Bangladesh will win over Lanka.
Now take my word for it, Bangladesh will win this one, the final will be between India and Bangladesh and then India will win.
fulgdenea

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 08:42:14 AM

Pakistani team is far ahead when we make it compare with UAE and have world class bowling attack so that i am hopeful about Pakistan it will make comeback into this event and easily will win this match against weak team UAE.
clixcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 08:48:29 AM

I don't think UAE has any comparison with more experienced team Pakistan because team is totally different and Pakistan will beat UAE easily so it will start its  journey by winning this match today.
coinplus
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 09:10:15 AM

Asia cup as the name suggest is been played in Asia and more accurately its being played in Bangladesh, where the pitches are spin friendly. So I expected teams with more spinners to win, but my predictions went wrong with greeny pitch. I wonder why all the matches are being hosted on a single venue.
cluit
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 09:46:36 AM

Ban really deserved to win as they tried very hard till the end. Srilanka has been struggling a lot and their last match provs that they are weaker than BAN so I'm not surprised that BAN did win this one. Compared to the other teams, BAN also is giving a good performance but I don't think the next match would be that easy for them. I'll be betting next time though on BAN.
davinchi
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 10:08:17 AM

I am sad as I really thought that SL would win this game but I guess I misjudged them. 147 was such a small score and Lankans have always been a strong team. Don't know what went wrong this time. May be they lost wickets quite quickly.
MinerHQ
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 12:18:09 PM

I am sad as I really thought that SL would win this game but I guess I misjudged them. 147 was such a small score and Lankans have always been a strong team. Don't know what went wrong this time. May be they lost wickets quite quickly.

Match will start in another 1 hour and SL is quit strong team compare to UAE. But recent SL performance is not so great and this pitch also supporting for fast bowlers so if UAE take few wickets early than any thing can happen in this match. So just watch the live match to get best odds to bet and make some easy money. Good luck to all.
Linuld

Activity: 473

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 12:30:21 PM

Match will start in another 1 hour and SL is quit strong team compare to UAE. But recent SL performance is not so great and this pitch also supporting for fast bowlers so if UAE take few wickets early than any thing can happen in this match. So just watch the live match to get best odds to bet and make some easy money. Good luck to all.

I think, SL will surely win this match but as of now odds on SL is very less. We may get better odds during live match.
Whosdaddy

Activity: 1148
Merit: 527

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 12:33:47 PM

What a tremendous performance by Indian bowling side. I thought this match will be very high voltage match but what the pakistan batsman played today it's very disappointed really they played like a road side kids. but After collapse the batting side The great come back with bowling in beginning Mohammad Amir superbly bowled 140+kmh speed with in & out swing bowling indian opners scared to face his bowling but End of the day India won the match by 5 wickets congrats India. 

Ya it is true that how much drama created about this match and at the end their was nothing. just like playing with UAE team , pakistan batting was very bad but their bowler amir done a good job but he did not got any support from other bowlers. Virat Kohli played a superb innings by playing very sensible batting according to the situation and won for india.

It was not completely one sided because if M Amir produced another good over like the first over than match would have been very interesting position. We all excepted lot of runs from teams to enjoy the match but it was one of the very low scored game so we didn't like so much. Anyway most of the guys might have own there bet yesterday.
I loved the way Indians played today but I was also very impressed with the way pakistan bowled out. Have any other bowlers bowled 50% of what Amir did, pakistan may have even win the match. Though I am happy with the end result.
Indian are the clear favorites in this tournament and when it comes to t20 the best sides are australia, India and I would say Pakistan, thought pakistan are not consistent . I would bet my money on India to win the whole tournament , but well, other good teams also there so lets not do it.
I too think India are the clear favorites for this Asia Cup trophy, since at least in Asia they have the best tam with a highly stable pair of openers, supported by some new bowlers and old spinners.
aakashsangwan

Activity: 994

PUGG.io

View Profile WWW
February 29, 2016, 03:14:13 PM

I think right now match is between Pakistan vs UAE UAE won the toss and took to bat, they scored 129 in 20 overs score is decent now they have to show their bowling performance like last two matches they bowled really well. Pakistan known for their bowling today did not bowled well and now they have to show the batting performance which is very bad for them. I think second half will be some drama from UAE

zencomp

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

★ Nakedbitcoins.com ★

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 03:52:51 PM

Pakistan lost 3 wickets and are now in serious problem one more wicket and UAE are in the game , now it is upto UAE bowlers to maintain the pressure and win their first match in this big series.

futurebit640

Activity: 910

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 06:03:33 PM

Finally Pakistan seal there 1st victory in Asia cup against UAE, I thought when they loose 1st 3 wickets with in 30 runs this match difently UAE will win but Umar Akmal & Mallik played maturely and there unbeaten partnership made pakistan win this game by 7 wickets, UAE also played superbly today they improved lot in batting side i thought they got all out with in 100 runs but they played well in the end which we expect in the T20 format hard luck for UAE, Congratulation Pakistan.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: