Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 04:42:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Asia Cup T20 cricket matches discussions and predictions  (Read 5099 times)
fullypak
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1005

View Profile
March 04, 2016, 01:40:34 AM

you might be right but only to some extend...I believe UAE has an awesome bowling lineup and can result in quick falling of wickets for india. I still have faith in UAE.

That is not faith in any team Wink this is hope for miracle and dreaming with open eyes UAE @130 so what you think India will lose when target will be around 90 runs and UAE can defend this match than you have golden chance to become richer Wink
well I have played on my hope and I have placed my bet on UAE at 120x odds the fingers are crossed I also encourage you guys also to place your bet on UAE

I think you did big mistake even after you know that UAE can't win but you fall for those big odds 120X. It was a sure win match for India and for UAE it was an opportunity to improve their cricket skills. Anyway you lost the bet and now next big match will be today between SL vs Pakistan.
imbest

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 04, 2016, 05:31:39 AM

Last group match between srilanka vs Pakistan,not an important match because both team are already knockout from this Asia cup t20.my support goes to Pakistan and I'll place my bet after toss
clixcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004

View Profile
March 04, 2016, 09:02:03 AM

This match between Sri Lanka and Pakistan is just for formality because result of this would not impact on the final as India and Bangladesh already reached for final match but i think Sri Lanka has more good chance than Pakistan.
bithasher

Activity: 700

View Profile
March 04, 2016, 02:15:41 PM

Sri Lanka got steady start this opening stand playing very aggressive cricket and it looking they will get succeed to post huge total around 160- 170 runs, Pakistan will be into big trouble to chase if target will 150+ runs there.
Havelivi

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 04, 2016, 02:25:39 PM

I placed my bet on total scored 160 or more @1.57 now Sri Lanka scored 110 runs without any lose and 6 more overs to go hopefully Sri Lanka will crossed 160 runs easily because opening batsmen looking really dangerous.
trafficolaa
Legendary

Activity: 1008

View Profile
March 04, 2016, 02:46:03 PM

Sri Lanka lost its rhythm after break of opening stand from last 4 overs it has been lost 4 wickets just for 19 runs, Pakistani bowlers looking promising and doing wonderful spell at this important session almost take control over there.
Pk880058

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 04, 2016, 02:48:38 PM

I placed my bet on total scored 160 or more @1.57 now Sri Lanka scored 110 runs without any lose and 6 more overs to go hopefully Sri Lanka will crossed 160 runs easily because opening batsmen looking really dangerous.

I think you are going to lose the bet as sri lanka are 127/4 in 18 overs and still amir have a over to bowl , so maximum the score may come to 150, if dilshan show some batting then cannot say, i have my bet on 151 score
shadobitz

Activity: 686

View Profile
March 04, 2016, 02:54:56 PM

Sri Lanka at 141 runs after 19 overs and it looking you are going to lose your bet, it will be really hard to make score 19 runs into last Wahab Riaz doing nice job for Pakistan but i think Sri Lanka is in very strong position so it will win this match.
maxhor

View Profile
March 04, 2016, 03:02:36 PM

151 runs is really huge target for Pakistan it has very poor batting line because top order got failed in all matches consistently so that Sri Lanka will get it under pressure easily and will win this match.
twister

Activity: 672
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2016, 03:25:14 PM

151 runs is really huge target for Pakistan it has very poor batting line because top order got failed in all matches consistently so that Sri Lanka will get it under pressure easily and will win this match.

I agree, too bad I had them in a parlay but its not over until its over, so let's see if they can win a match for their reputation, which is really down atm.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

Get Free Bitcoin Now!
  ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦   
0.8%-1% House Edge
[/
Alaki

View Profile
March 04, 2016, 03:47:48 PM

I agree, too bad I had them in a parlay but its not over until its over, so let's see if they can win a match for their reputation, which is really down atm.
& PAK batsmen 're dominating in this match. The Highest powerplay total in this asia cup is scored today (By pak), I'd guess & from here it should be an easy win for PAK from what I see.
crytoboost

Activity: 714

View Profile
March 04, 2016, 04:41:53 PM

Today Pakistani batsmen played totally different and it is hard to believe how they play responsible into this match but lost badly all important matches and now it won by 6 wickets easily and i lost my bet on Sri Lanka there. Tongue
panju1
Legendary

Activity: 1246

View Profile
March 04, 2016, 04:52:13 PM

Today Pakistani batsmen played totally different and it is hard to believe how they play responsible into this match but lost badly all important matches and now it won by 6 wickets easily and i lost my bet on Sri Lanka there. Tongue

In a contest like this, all matches are important.  Tongue
However, I am sure Pakistan would have loved to win just the match against India. That didn't happen.
fulgdenea

Activity: 700

View Profile
March 04, 2016, 04:59:30 PM

I feel i am lucky as i had won my bet on Pakistan even it was looking hard for Pakistan to chase because it is not good to chase good total but this massive would impact and will bring more good result into upcoming T20i world cup.
bitstealth

View Profile
March 04, 2016, 05:23:43 PM

Pakistan played very sensible into this match and that is shocking result for me it got succeed to chase against Sri Lanka, no doubt Pakistan is unpredictable side it can do anything like this when i was sure it will lost this match but Wink
davinchi
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
March 04, 2016, 07:08:43 PM

I feel i am lucky as i had won my bet on Pakistan even it was looking hard for Pakistan to chase because it is not good to chase good total but this massive would impact and will bring more good result into upcoming T20i world cup.
Yes. Today I also won two bets of which this was one and I knew that Pakistan would win against SL that looked like a strong team but their bowlers weren't that good enough to stop them chasing 151 runs.
lixer

Activity: 2548
Merit: 586

View Profile
March 04, 2016, 07:31:06 PM

The batsmen of Pak are really bad and they have always lost the matches due to the poor batting line up. The match can not be dependent on only bowlers. I still remember what happened in the India Vs. Pak match. But anyway Akmal's batting gave Pakistan a win.

darewaller

Activity: 2842
Merit: 639

"CoinPoker.com"

View Profile
March 04, 2016, 07:44:26 PM

I think you are going to lose the bet as sri lanka are 127/4 in 18 overs and still amir have a over to bowl , so maximum the score may come to 150, if dilshan show some batting then cannot say, i have my bet on 151 score
Oh Wow! You predicted the score even before they got the runs. I too thought they would make 160+ runs looking at they lost very few wickets but I too lost my bet by betting 165.

klf
Legendary

Activity: 1344

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 03:12:45 AM

Oh Wow! You predicted the score even before they got the runs. I too thought they would make 160+ runs looking at they lost very few wickets but I too lost my bet by betting 165.

Actually SL failed to utilize the good start in batting. They should have added another 20 runs than Pakistan would have lost the match under pressure. Anyway yesterday Pakistan batsman showed some good performance to win this match. SL really did bed in this whole series, last they were the asia cup winner. In one year, so much has been changed.
Pk880058

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 05:47:03 AM

Actually SL failed to utilize the good start in batting. They should have added another 20 runs than Pakistan would have lost the match under pressure. Anyway yesterday Pakistan batsman showed some good performance to win this match. SL really did bed in this whole series, last they were the asia cup winner. In one year, so much has been changed.

Yesterday Sri Lanka showing that they are very poor in all section , last 5 over they were not able to take the pressure, and bowling side it was really very weak with drop catches. Pakistan yesterday was good when they came back in game after Sri Lanka good start and after 15 over the were looking weak.

So atlast Pakistan won the match.

Now waiting for the Final Match between India vs Bangladesh, on Feb 6th, hope that Bangladesh show some fight in the match.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: